Would you buy a meal off someone on instagram?

would you buy a meal off someone on instagram?

LOL I live near lake forest mall, now I'm thinking of buying it now

do it then come back and tell us if it's worthy of being "famous" cause it looks bomb even with such a shitty pic

I mean if they know what they're doing I don't see why not.

>customer appreciation day
lol more like "fuck the hipsters out of their trust funds day". Maybe if the guy is good enough to have a permanent brick-and-mortar. Otherwise, this reeks of some tryhard viral marketing bullshit.

>Deliveries for pickup

>$25

That's rather expensive for what it is.

>this reeks of some tryhard
This post sure does.

You reek of sperm, sharts and astroglide bitch, guess you must get your butt pounded into oblivion

If it allows them to get a business going without the capital required to get a truck or an actual restaurant, good for them. That being said, I would never in a million years preorder a plate of pasta that I then have to go pick up. It's all the inconveniences of delivery (mostly price markup) without any of the advantages.

>emojis

instant signifier of low class/scam

No. It's a gimmick. This is on the same level as that fucking szechuan sauce meme. I'd much rather go to a hospital cafeteria to eat.
I'm not just saying that for dramatic effect either. Hospital food actually sounds pretty good right now compared to this.

>now I'm thinking of buying it now
>now used twice in the same sentence
Something tells me you're their target demographic. Shine on, you beautiful fucking disaster.

You should have been a teacher. Specifically like the Brazilian whore from swap.avi who teaches other sluts how to shit into someone's mouth then puke the shit into each other's asses

>$25
top zozz

wtf i'm masturbating now and it's all your fault you fucking degenerate

...shit

the thinking man's malt liquor

>$30 for that piece of shit plate served out of nasty home
>emojis and hashtags

Jesus fucking Christ

I did it once off of Facebook. They delivered it and it was a good price. It wasn't the greatest Mexican food of all time, but it was better than fast food.

is this shit legal. dont you need a permit

>TheTalkOfTheDMV
Do they seriously think people at the dmv are just conversing about their pasta all day?

I see this sort of shit on fb craigslist groups all the time. No fucking way would I eat food made at some rando's house. Roach city.

This is made by niggers or white trash.

>cause it looks bomb even with such a shitty pic
You would probably enjoy it if you were drunk.
also
>30 dollars for some burned chicken cooked in obviously bad oil
>with a gallon of disgustingly reduced alfredo spinach and .59$ for 8 servings pasta
Fucking please user. Get off your ass and make your own fucking food holy shit I cannot stress this enough do your own shit.

>caribbean soul food
>alfredo pasta

It's marketing. Come on, you can't be this dense.

>'dequisha did i tell you about my sons new business? hes a master chef and cooks it all from home! people be eatin his meals up here I brought a sample and its so over seasoned and fatty you can't help but love it because black people claim that others under season their food but they actually over season it to an extreme which is why theyre so prone to heart disease; try some! Fuck those people in line for our state service, put up a 'back in 5 minutes' sign but shh we really gonna be gone for 15!"
^

>my first time making my famous alfredo

>those prepackaged frozen carrot slices

DMV in that context is DC Maryland Virginia

Wtf I love niggers now.
I think I'm gonna move to Minnesomalia, so all my meals can be prepared by niggers now.

Wtf gimme suma dat chikin Alfred, nigga

Wtf offline??????
Get the site back popping, nigga.
I need dat jerk chicken Alfred.

Damn, niggers look like that?

I'll jerk his shrimp.

What's up with roody poos and alfredo sauce? Every nog on Instagram gets riled up at the thought of soybean oil and xantham gum poured over fried shit.

Just sent him a huge holiday order, that I'm never gonna pick up. Dumb fucking monkey

Most ghetto Americans have Italian heritage, but not more than 44%.

Kek

i miss being 15 sometimes, thinking this is the height of comedy

>Using 3 or more of the same emote in succession.
Nope.

I had no idea this was a thing people do. I've never used instagram, snapchat, apps, or facebook(used it but deleted account 7 years ago). Just reading this picture seems like I'm reading a foreign language. Sure does suck getting old and having absolutely no idea what the young people are up to now adays

lol... why the fuck would I go out of my way to go to some fucking place at a set time and pay through fucking paypal for a meal I bet is fucking mediocre at best.

Fuck off redditfag

So all it takes is some shitty social media marketing, and all the sudden you're a celebrity chef selling $30 plates of fucking pasta to a bunch of niggers and shit skins?

Damn, fuck having real talent. Just appeal to the lowest common denominator. You tell them its worth $30 cuz u a c'lebrity 'n shiiet.

unfortunately that is the way it seems to work. just today was at a flea market, the woman in a stall gets asked about a painting, namely where is it from, right off the bat her answer is, its a 1000 bucks.

The guy repeats his question, she says "oh I don't know, my husband bought that somewhere, its pretty isn't it?"

People have been conditioned now to accept the price tag and not negotiate down or ask questions, some god damn idiot will give her the 1000 bucks.

You didn't get old people got dumber.
>caribbeansoullfood
>alfredo

No, you are just observing people you previously would never encounter

Good point. The internet really is a double edged sword.

can't it be both? i observe a bunch of autists with their faces in their phones bouncing off each other walking around every day. its honestly surreal af.

>"we are back at it"

Please back away from it.
Also:

>#thetalkoftheDMV

Lol what?

Yes, and I would pay through PayPal and dispute the payment. Since they can't prove delivery of the "merchandise" I would win by default. Free meal.

at my old call center job, one of my coworkers always had this "auntie" that sold meals out of her house just like this - with instagram and snapchat posts. he would hock her food on us all the time with a similar hashtag. it was fucking weird.

That's a lot of effort to get some shitty pre-made spaghetti noodles with nigger chicken and shrimp on it.

Ok but the concept is interesting. I live in D.C. and I wish I could find homemade bagels that are decent.

Not really. It takes 2 minutes to file the dispute online and and escalate it. Get your money back in ten days at most, just make sure the invoice or payment doesn't clearly state local pickup.

Unironically i'd eat that. Some really thick alfredo once in a while is what I need.