Why is there no homosexual chefs AT ALL? all of them are husky alpha masculine wolves...

why is there no homosexual chefs AT ALL? all of them are husky alpha masculine wolves. is chef the most heterosexual profession there is?

This is poorly made thread. Stop.

Do overcompensating closet cases count if they only play a chef on TV?

H-hes not gay! Delet this!

I think he actually enjoys shooting. Are you a scared little bitch or something?

>I'm so brave I can hold a tool specifically designed to shoot a pre-manufactured bullet safely away from me in a comfortable and ergonomic way
t. overcompensating closet case

Idk what kind of gun that is cus I don't really gaf about guns but I doubt it's comfy

>some soyboy unironically typed this post out, solved the captcha, and clicked submit, thinking he was being supremely clever and relishing in his takedown of an internet right-winger

holy shit you are beyond helping

What's a homo's favorite spice?

Sage

it looks like a SCAR with a bunch of tacticool shit slapped all over it for no apparent reason. they're not going to be uncomfortable to operate because they're meant for 87 IQ welfare queens to shoot over and over and over again without giving them early PTSD. whatever he did to it might make it somewhat less comfortable though.
>using the word soyboy as an insult
confirmed for closet case

>if I just continually insinuate this person is projecting his gayness onto me, that will surely make him realize the error of his ways and submit to my superior intellect in this online discussion

like I said, beyond helping. I'm not even the original guy you replied to, fuckface.

>fuckface
well excuse me princess

why are insecure gun nuts so sensitive about their alternative lifestyles?

I'm openly ammosexual.

Alton is literally the least homosexual person on this planet

>least
I don't think that word means what you think it means

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

are you a chef? i can bet that you are not.

Watch Top Chef Masters. They're all gay.

Femanon here. Is this really what an average chef looks like? No wonder all my waitress friends fuck chefs on the reg.

>le overcompensating meme
You should try shooting guns sometime. They're actually pretty fun.

Guess again

Is she a dyke?

Look at that manjaw of course she is

OP they just made an AIDS restaurant.

Potential to spread AIDS

Alton temonds me of walton goggins on vice principals. Alton is what is known as a dandy in the south but its a part of the charm and does not make him a homosex.

Okay sweetie

is that the hiv+ restaurant

bump

quite the opposite here, most of the chefs I've met are gay men who were thrown out of their working class family homes

no

>letting the camera touch the cutting board
That bothers me much more than any diseases the chefs might carry.

it's not the hiv+ restaurant, it's chefsteps you dofus

OK then. I just saw the other guy asking while I was typing.
It's not like you'd be likely to catch HIV from someone's cooking anyway.

Guns are like stick shift automobiles. We grew up with a stick shift Datsun, I thought that was just how all cages were operated. Later in life I found out that knowing how to operate one style of machinery specifically designed to allow the weak and infirm to travel great distances without requiring functioning leg strength, as opposed to another style of machinery that has a minor mechanical difference but ultimately accomplishes the same goal, makes you a strong self reliant pioneer type. Who would have imagined.

People who grew up around guns don't think they're any more a reflection on your masculinity than a garden hose or a weed whacker. People who encountered them later in life touch one for the first time, go apeshit from the unfamiliar sensation, and for the rest of their lives have to tell everyone "I HAVE GUNS, ARE YOU SCARED? HUH? YOU TRIGGERED? LMAO LIBERALS ARE SO TRIGGERED BY MY FREEDOMS"

Ever consider that they're scared of you because normal people don't constantly broadcast their insecurity by casually mentioning that they could totally kill you if they wanted?

No, that's the HQ/test kitchen of ChefSteps; neither of the two chefs pictured are gay, either.

>t. insecure

Jesus this is fucking sad. This a food board you dumb cunt.

Dumb libruls dont support pedophiles for senate, such snowflakes

bullshit

I'll ask my strong, bearded boyfriend when he gets home from the restaurant and pounds my tight boypussy, OP.

>all those implications
I never tell anybody about my guns unless they specifically ask. My neighbors don't even know I have guns and I want it to stay that way. I just like shooting, you're the one who sounds insecure as fuck just by writing a wall of text to slam things you don't like. Fuck's sake.

You're obviously insecure since you had to reply and explain your lifestyle. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be bothered to respond.

>being this autistic

>defending yourself from people saying false things about you is being insecure
ok I guess
It's not like I have anything better to do anyway.

are you a qt twink

Hey, she could just have a fat lady cock.

Et bon appétit bien sûr.

that niggerfaggot was a chef on True Blood

that's too much to read.
there's nothing in life like finding something that combines art and science. For me, it's the P938 Equinox version.

exactle. a fictional character was chef&gay. that proves OPs point.

I never saw a flaming gay HVAC guy

because fags are of no use to the cooking industry
or the world for that matter

>some soyboy unironically typed this post out
Lmao. I agree man. These fags have flooded this place

>cooking
>straight
lmao

i heard that they fuck each other in the ass after every shoot

The preeminent American prize for culinary achievements is names after a gay.

pic related

no doubt

No one is trying to impress you with their bravery. Shooting is enjoyable, you should try it sometime.

Can you be my girlfriend please

>supports men licking and fisting each others anuses
>not homosex

Because they will spread AIDS or are sexual predators. Rubbing their penises on children's foods.

are all homosexuals like this? serious question.

bump

But many chefs are junkies and they catch HIV too. Even if High-five were that infectious it just wouldn't be a good argument against gay chefs.
I'm guessing the gays just lean towards gayer professions, like hairdressing or nursing.

Yes. Homosexuals are deviants. FACT. They have all been abused and abuse in return. Spread diseases. Create the HIV. If you know a heterosexual with AIDS, he or she caught it from a homo. FACT.
They have terrible living conditions, full of disease and pests. They have unprotected sex with each other further spreading their homo plagues.
They will one day be punished, but that day cannot come soon enough.
Until then I do not allow my children near them, I teach them homo-awareness, and refuse to eat anywhere that employs homosexuals.

>refuse to eat anywhere that employs homosexuals

Guess you don't do any home cooking for your kids then ;)

>projecting this hard

I am a gay butcher. Also I own guns.
Also; because you're so obsessed with it, my dick is probably bigger than yours.

Ted Allen

You're a creep. Congrats faggot.

Howso.

What's your sample size? Less than a dozen celebrity chefs? Ever watch Top Chef? I've personally met gay chefs in their cozy European restaurants.

dig deeper

Wasn't there a show on the Cooking channel about a bara asian gay host making date meals for his bf?

/pol/ invasion is complete. Resistance is futile. They infiltrated the janitors and will ban you for calling out the invasion. Veeky Forums is now /pol/ lite.

Fuck this board, you can't actually discuss food and cooking anymore.

At least it's not as bad as /k/ yes.

*yet
FUCK.

Thank God you're here to post something cooking related then.

I am a heterosexual. I'm sorry you were not educated. I take it you are a homosexual and took offense to my factual statements.
There is nothing I can do. Your life is awful.

Wait you don't eat at places that hire homosexuals? Or you don't eat at places that hire obnoxious people.
You'd never know that 90% of gay people aren't flamboyant. They're a loud majority.

FUCK
*they're a loud minority.

follow your dreams

2 sailors mouth fuck in the middle of the ocean

mad

Based Robu

I explicitly ask if an establishment has homosexuals employed. If they do, I leave. If not, I stay.
I do not ask them to accomedate me, to fire them. I just leave.

Assuming you are not just making that up, how would the hostess (or whichever low level person you talk to) know which of the other employees was or wasn't gay? They wouldn't because there are plenty of closet gays out there. So you are still likely eating at restaurants with gay kitchen staff

open wide

>why is there no homosexual chefs AT ALL? all of them are husky alpha masculine wolves. is chef the most heterosexual profession there is?

Aids

Obviously

link?

Look you stupid faggot. Gays are not liked in my city. They are outed quickly.
But in the stupid hippie parts that contain some decent establishments, there are gays. Gays, liberals and disease.

To be a chef you have to learn knifing skills and killing so yes soyboys aren't accepted for chef

THere are a lot but they just doesn't shout it loud . I know about a 2 michelin star chef in france called Nicolas Stamm

did you fuck them? because if you haven't, you can't know for sure

so? one isolated incident doesn't make him gay.

Maybe if you cunts gave a half shit about the contest this sort of shit would be diffused, but you're too busy responding to blatant bait.
Eat a dick.

are you for real?

are you for fucking real??????????