What should I make for a group of friends where one HATES onions, the other is vegetarian...

What should I make for a group of friends where one HATES onions, the other is vegetarian, and the other hates any cheese that isn't cheddar, colby, etc.? Everything good that is vegetarian has nice cheese and onions in it

>group of friends where one HATES onions, the other is vegetarian, and the other hates any cheese that isn't cheddar, colby,

stop associating with these "people"

I dunno but whatever it is you should lace it with a lot of arsenic and cyanide

If they're okay with it: pizza
If they're okay with eggs: eggs and rice
Otherwise just pasta with a pesto sauce, with breadstick and salad.

kill them and make a stew out of those sorry ass picky shit stains

Chop the onion into so small pieces they simply wont notice it.

Works with garlic too for most garlic-"haters".

Both of these.

Fondu and tomato bisque? Charcuterie platter with bread/ crackers? The vegetarian can eat cheese and crackers, the cheese-dick can eat something basic like cheddar/ jack/ whatever, the faggot that won't eat onions can be shit upon for making shit difficult for everybody else.

Onion hater here: I do notice, and I hate it when people do this.

OP: Make homemade Mac and Cheese with good cheddar. Everyone loves Mac and Cheese.

Combining these two, make four portions of dough, one for you and one each for your three picky eaters.
Set all possible ingredients out. These should include at least one sauce, at least one cheese and a number of other toppings. For the sauce, even people who dislike onion like tomato sauces. Many typically include onion. Picky cheese eaters like mozzarella-like, so you might not have to get colby/cheddar as well. And as the toppings are to order, the vegetarian can simply skip over the meat.

Alternately, my mum's friends do salad roll dinners from time to time. It's basically Chink burritos with each participant providing one ingredient typically used in salad rolls. One will make the skins, another will shred veg, a third will fry bits of marinated tofu and/or meat and so on. They set out the skins and other ingredients out and people prepare their own salad rolls. Then they gossip, eat, and trash talk other women.

Basically, do-it-yourself meal structures are the best way of dealing with picky eaters or people with eating restrictions.

a big fucking bowl of cheesey onioney meat

So I suppose you've never enjoyed a tomato sauce, stew, meatloaf, salsa, curry etc that you didn't make yourself so that you could exclude onions?

picky eaters and their parents deserve to be beaten in public like animals.

You can't work without literally two species?

I'd agree but what do you consider "picky" ? Because some people in my family even eat the eyes of mutton for example.

>friends who HATE onions or cheese
find new friends

Most of my meals just happen to contain none of those. You're just as picky as your friends if your food is so limited.

topping advice, old chap, i detest chunks of ginger in food but am fine with ginger paste

Make a pizza with no cheese, meat, or onions, and shout "YOU DID THIS!"

I've done that and enjoyed it.

>friends who HATE onions or cheese
>find new friends

I have to agree with this one

Cheese and Onion Steak

Cookies with a pinch of mustard gas.

Chicken. But tell them is fake chicken. Like those faux meats they sell.

Make something delicious with both ingredients (lasagna or smth) for everyone and then serve them both french fries with ketchup like the children they are.

Make a pizza. Or cake. Or some hot sandwiches. Or fruits. Or vegeterian tacos with beans or mushrooms. Or some kind of pie. Or just buy a lot of snacks. Or mashed potatoes with some shroomy stuff. Or some sweet rice with cinnamon and raisins. Or boil, rinse and bake a cauliflower and top it with some sick vegetable glaze, or make some cream-soup. Or make some cookies. Or make a porridge with yummy stuff in it. Some cole-slaw, baked potatoes and beans. WTF is wrong with you? You can cook like million of things.