Al/ck/ General:

How's everyone's Friday? Why arnt you drinking yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-42183197
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm smoking and contemplating eating a pound of bacon by myself

vodka master race tier

>buys abolut
What a fag, get real vodka that costs like 8 bucks and tastes like dying. Kek at the "look, I'm a badass" attempt.

kek, i like absolut and lol your a poorfag

You're both poorfags... this is the only correct vodka

poorfag indeed, but for reals, what's with the overcompensation pic

Not even him but you’re a fucking faggot for posting that photo

i normally only post on k you fucking faggots

Oh my god just when we thought nobody could fit more cocks in their mouth, then you post.

Sadly drinking as much of this 30 rack of Bush I can....

fucking hillbilly

I have 5 shitty beers and 3 good beers, in what order do I consume them?

Go back. al/ck and firearms don’t mix, we’re nice people not liddle benis slingers.

>downloads internet pic
>i haf de moanies lel poorfags
Wouldn't want that french shite anyway. I like Tito's, but I drink fucking diesel cuz money.

A good one first.

fuckin pussy

Drank 12 beers Weds night and 18 yesterday. Today I've had 3 so far to ramp down. Not worried about withdrawals but it never hurts to play it safe.

Good beer, good beer, shitty beer, good beer, rest of the shitty beers. Find a glass to chug the shitty beers out of, it’s easier/faster than the pop top mouth gap.

1 good beer first for flavor, then 5 shitty beers for buzz, then 2 remaining good beers for maximum buzzed enjoyment.

okay, well it was 6 and 4, so far it's
good
bad
bad

Fuck off user it was $12.99

You are what you eat lemao
But seriously you have to go back to r/firearms or your special k

I'm sure plenty of people here like guns, but acting like a bigshit because of it is pretty gay, bro. I want to give you a big ol' reassuring grope of your cellulite ass with no homos attached to let you know I'm trying to do you a solid with this advice. ;D

This is an 11 dollar bottle of beer near me:

Is this shit alright or is meme rum?

>Have cognac in the fridge at my old house.
>I'm in a different city
>Won't be back for sometime
What spirit should I make?
I was thinking sugar shit and putting mixed berry in there. Deer corn is cheap this year.
So, maybe I'll make whiskey.
Decisions, decisions.

wow eat a dick bitch :3

Why is yellow fizzy beer so good

>he fell for the empty carbs meme
>he can still get drunk off of beer

I want to switch to gin and tonics, but I would /feeeel/ bad buying a bottle of gin.

Or you can walk to your local liquor store, and buy a bottle of whiskey like a normal alcoholic

All rum is meme rum but that stuff compares better than the rest of it in it’s price range for sure. Higher proof, too.

I could do that.
But I have a still and It's cheaper than a bottle of Malibu.
Plus, it's nice to shoot the breeze and watch the stars while you're distilling.

Lol
>whiskey
>alcoholic
You’re cute, user.
Normally I try and keep condescension out of these threads, but you started it.

good to hear, i am planning to wear an eyepatch and get drunk with that shit

my go to drink, you may ask?
miller lite with a shot of coconut flavored rum

my go to drink you may ask?
2 parts fireball, one part milk

my go to drink you may ask?
whiskey and lemonaide

Okay guys, I have a wormwood tree on order. How do I kill myself on absinthe?

>it’s DUMPING rain
>let’s up for a bit
>leave to get food
>still raining too hard for me to left off my road towards fast food
>say “fuck it” and go to publix
>not raining too hard when I park
>spend 6 minutes there
>it is torrentially squalling when I come out
>mosesplshelpme.jpg
>make it home soaking wet
I have a pubsub, switched clothes, threw on a few winter jackets, and am on my back porch with a stoge and four back to back shots of vodka in me.
Breddy comfy desu

Nice gats man

Buy a gun ya dingus

Stop encouraging this tomfoolery in our misery general

stop being a giant faggot

>publix

Is this a real store? Or a meme? I've never seen a publix in Chicago

No u

Guns are hard to get in Oz.

>I've never seen a publix in Chicago
they are a florida thing.
you can have your Jewel and Mariano's, pleb, you wouldn't understand.

15 days sober

what do you do when you are bored?

despite the fact that we are alcoholics, as well as anonymous. this thread is pretty much the polar opposite of AA

It’s a southeastern thing. I get sad when I drive past TN (I know their fried chicken is unparalleled and I will miss it), because that’s where they stop northwise.
Sorry you’re missing out, my guy. If you’re ever in the Bible Belt, go to the prep foods department and get some fried chicken.

AA feels very cultish... I've been to so many meetings, mostly court ordered, and find them very odd.. But they tell me it's the only way to stay sober

They are cults.
They try to replace on addiction with another.
Just go for cigarettes.

Half way through my six sweetwater 420s... Drinking alone again. No friends, just me and this shitty 12 year old computer. Will probably hit the Tullamoore after the beer is gone. Listening to carissas wierd too. Lol

It's okay, you have us. We can drink together.
Cheers.

>tfw neighbor caught me staring at her with binoculars

Oh the shame....Oh the shame.

Liquor is poison. It causes unholy wd's. I stick to beer and sometimes wine now.

Identified the faggot

did she flash butthole for ya?

No she looked at me angerly

Blacked out and got in argument with best friend at show the other night. Apparently I triggered him so hard he punched me in the face. Don't even remember what I said, just woke up with a bruise on face. A bunch of texts calling me a nazi and plenty other names. Apparently I gave him a death stare and made him get out of my car before driving home blacked out.

>the plot thickens maybe
was it a sexy angry tho? like will there be makeup sex or hate sex in the foreseeable future?

whats a wd's.? But you right, liquor is fucked.

Where in FL are you at, user? If you don’t mind me asking.

Withdrawals..

She looked pretty pissed, Not angry sexy.

I wasn't looking at her nude or in her windows, I was watching her shovel snow because dat ass.

Apparently I forgot the light was on behind me so she could see me in the window as clear as day

withdrawal, but I've never had an issue

Iowa lel, I have family down there.

My gf left town, and I don’t give a fuck about driving. If you wanna hang, I’m about it as long as you don’t live in complete squalor.

Oh god damn it, heard. My bad, I’m just bored hah. Not bored enough to drive to Iowa, though.

Slowly working my way through a nice bottle of red. Feels nice.
I've made a lot of progress over the past 6 months. I don't get fucked up or black anymore. I don't drink liquor anymore, and I take 2-3 day long breaks in between my drinking nights. I still have a problem, but I'm managing it a little better and I'm proud of that.
What sucks is that all this sober time has really opened my eyes to the incredibly deep and black hole I've fallen into since the heavy drinking began. I have to keep things under control so I can continue to slowly claw my way out of this fucking mess.
Wish me luck guys.

Don't let people shit on you for drinking Busch if the end goal is to get fucked up, why spend more than you have to? I can easily afford a better beer, but I won't do it. Drinking for flavor is a filthy casuals agenda.

>the end goal is to get fucked up
Wanted to high five you for the similar mindset until I had a blink of self reflection of what a piece of shit I am and how this isn't a positive factor nor high five worthy.

Do it. Booze seems to defat my respiratory and digestive system. Eating bacon fixes it and I feel much more cosy. Plus bacon is loaded with thiamine. Blessed piges.

Is it something like pic related or pre-cut bacon strips?

Have any of you ever mixed benadryl and alcohol?

I'm not proud of it, no need to throw what little fiscal responsibility we have out the window though. I don't drink like I use to, but I'm not going to kid myself and pretend I'm drinking because I like the "smoky undertones" of a $11 6 pack. Busch pretty much tastes like nothing so it's not inherently bad, it's just not inherently good either and the buzz is all the same.

Yaaas.is good combo. Just drink less, and be careful adding any other substance in.

play piano, walk my dog, go to the gym, read a book

Only 1,000 years and 3 weeks until 3018, plan your tapers now ppl

2/3 of a way through a bottle of Jameson. Don't feel very blasted at all. Feels bad man.

>meme vodka
Get some Tito's you pillow biter.

Because you like the taste of fizzy piss

Bought 6*0.5 and 8*0.33 today, m8 of mine wanted to get into the bar life and asked me to show him around town, had a few vodkas, and some codeine, currently waiting for bus home in an hour

At least I’m not a middle aged, female, Iranian draft excluder who can’t get laid and lives in a wheelbarrow.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-42183197
I feel a little less tormented having read that. Being an alcoholic wheelbarrow nugget with bombs dropping all around must be true suffering.

Oh nice, a fellow /k/ommando. Nice pistols, the one in the fore looks kinda like a USP but appears to be hammerless, can't rightly say I know what it is based on silhouette. I see on the screen that thread with the AK/AR/break-action shotgun/dildo. That guy with all 4 is hilarious. vZ.58 would be a good one for Centrist Authoritarian I think.

I find it tastes kind of like burnt caramel, not that I've ever tasted burnt caramel before. It's alright. It's about 46% if memory serves.

Beautiful pic, pretty cool that it could literally be from any time in the past several centuries. perhaps even millennia. Thoroughly comfy.

Pic related is what I most often drink. 57.1%, typically in shots of half rum and half lemon water. Brings it down to about 28.6% or if I go basically 1/3rd rum and 2/3rd water it's about 20% or so. Not bad at all. I'll have a straight shot on the rare occasion.

lmfao

I only have 1 beer left of my six pack... Should I make a midnight run for more or just try to pass out? I'm not sure.

Just try to pass out. If you get more you know you'll just regret it in the morning when you feel like shit.

>haven't seen or spoken to any friend for over 4 years
at this point I'm just used to living like a hermit

I don't think any of my friends would even consider me a friend anymore

anbody in here on/been on probation or in rehab?
iv been sober for 6 months, and am about to get put on the color wheel once im out of rehab. i figure if i want to drink, this is my last best chance. if i drink tonight (friday) , do you think the liver enzymes will be out of my system by monday? im not scheduled to go see my counselor, but there is a chance hes going to call me in for a surprise drug test, as it can happen any weekday.

anybody here ever in the same situation? wondering if i can get way with a few monster/vodkas as a last hoo-rah.

women are all whores

My parents are really coming down on me for drinking in the house. They check my bags every time I come in and it's way too cold now to drink outside. What do I do bros?

Hey Al/ck/, looking into getting myself some whiskey for Christmas. Is their any out there that I should try for a first time whiskey drinker?

2 years on probation, basically 2 years of being drunk even though I wasn't supposed to be. Fuck them. Never had a drug test. Do keep in mind however that things can be different based on where you are and who you're dealing with.

Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey. Good flavour and low alcohol percentage as I recall.

i am also in rehab. they test me once a week, which will probably be next thursday. but they can also call me in any weekday if they choose and test me. theres a small chance they will call me in monday/tuesday for an etg test.

That's disgusting.
Wood ford reserve FTW!!

you guys are fucking useless

I'll give it a try

Also seem interesting. I'll take a look at it as well.

Anyone else got any good whiskey that a first timer should try?

That is not how to spell ‘delicious’.