Anyone else sip while reading? I can't imagine reading without one anymore

Anyone else sip while reading? I can't imagine reading without one anymore.

Redbull is patrician energy drink.
Monster is plebbish.

Not very often. My favourite sipping drink is orange juice. I really like it.

Redbull doesn't have like any caffeine in it though. Then again, why don't you just drink coffee? It's more potent and actually good for you.

>and actually good for you
Kys my man

>tfw prefer the taste of Monster but drink Red Bull to support red pilled companies

How is it good for you?
All I heard is that it's hard on your liver and kidneys and makes you look old by dehydrating your skin

Coffee is like eggs, one year it's good for you the next year it's killing you. All based on junk science. In the end none of it matters.

Sipping anything distracts me from the reading.
>holding book
>intent
>brain wants sip
>have to move hand to cup and then bring to mouth
>sip
>put cup down and resume hand position on book
>the last sentence I read was not at 100 percent comprehension

That's exactly what the Egg Council creeps would have you believe

Idiot.
You wait until you hit a particularly apt sentence and then you pause and sip and mutter "uhmmm hmmmmm" to yourself.

Cant trick me into getting damp paper

>not saving the dangerously tasty first sip until you get to a good passage so that you can shock your brain into peak performance
Do you even sip?

faggot

>why don't you just drink coffee?

this

I sip a nice oversized hazelnut mocha or possibly a glass of cab merlot if later in the day. Energy drinks are for bottom-feeders.

Why drink this garbage at all? Just workout and get natural energy instead of relying on caffeine to make you function.

It's good for you in that its a stimulant with the least amount of vices compared to others. Itll stain your teeth, dehydrate you, and if you drink it heavily and then stop the worse the withdrawls will gets is three days tops with a headache.

If you drink water and take care of your teeth there is little to no downside to drinking coffee, especially just black coffee.

Yea its not overprocessed sugary bullshit. Coffee wins this round and forever, bottom-feeders!

Coffee is hipster garbage.

Nah I'll just enjoy living 15% longer man. Feels good. Also coffee is full of more antioxidants than tea.

These days I just do cocaine while I read

CC Lemon, Fanta Grape, or green tea.

I usually sip black coffee, but I'll sip an energy drink or a beer / liquor if I have one.

>the oldest beverage in the world
>hipster
Veeky Forums kittens I'm having a time getting my head around this one

Tea, wine and beer are the only patrician-tier literary drinks.

Coffee and energy-drinks are absolute trash.

I wish i could

Put that coffee down. Coffee is for closers only.

>Drinking pleb death trash
>not drinking water
Oh my god

a person who drinks energy drinks like a teenager has no right to call anything pleb. They're all equally terrible.