Is it safe to drink breast milk...

is it safe to drink breast milk? my sister in law is pregnant and I really don't want to go to the store this weekend to get milk.

If a baby can keep it down it has to be healthy.

This, babies are fucking wimps.

If it wasn't safe, would you want to feed it to your baby? It'll be different than cow milk, though, I'm sure, so it may not be a good substitute.

Yes, but it can be too sweet and fat for you

Maybe it will be to fat for you but it might be more healthy cause we human should drink human milk.

Gibs milks pls

Mummy

It's.... Not that good.

humans are omnivores and i imagine that human milk will taste putrid. i wouldn't try it.

yes you can, but it won't taste anything like cows milk, human milk is incredibly fatty to sustain babby brains. T. someone who lactates

what does it taste like?

post pics

of what?

your milk

I don't store it

Smallish perky tits > flat justice > big and saggy tits

Tits or gtfo

you first

Ill find out soon. My wife hasnt started producing milk yet. Third trimester is almost here.

>Kid diddler detected

>he doesn't want to breed with thicc fertile child-bearers
>he even puts flat justice on his tier list
r u gay

This guy knows what's up.

But user, plenty of adult women don’t have giant swollen bags for tits.

The smell is horrendous but the flavour is not that bad

>bbw love degenerate thinks fat = fertility
Color me surprised

feet pls

>kid diddler wants to fuck a woman with minimal feminine traits and that looks like a young boy
>calls me degenerate
I'll say it again: r u gay?

>defensive hambeast calls anyone who doesn’t have a bbw fetish a pedophile
Typical fat girl narcissist behavior. Not everyone wants to fuck you, get over it.

>if you don't like fatties you're a pedo
Are you aware that the vast majority of women don't fall into either of these categories

>yes I prefer my women to look less feminine
It's okay to be gay in 2017 user.

Being fat makes women look less feminine.

when, at what fucking point did I ever say that FAT women are attractive. I said that skinny rail women with no tits are the preferred women of closet cases and diddlers.

>all women have big tits
You must be popular with the ladies.

Is that what they've convinced you with? Was it the fat bitches you like or the media?

no it was the fact that they don't look like women.

>has bigger tits than woman
>she's the problem
I think my Sherlock powers are kicking in.

I tasted my sisters milk. Not out of the teat but a dab of it from a bottle. She wanted me to taste it.

You know, I'm just now realising how weird that is.

>t. flat roastie

describe it please

>"Is it locally sourced and sustainable?"

Christ Cletus, do you and her share a bedroom in your singlewide?

>I'm just now realising how weird that is.
Gave me a boner, though

one way to find out

It’s totally safe to drink. It’s a very unique taste though. Not for everyone. It’s very sweet, while at the same time being rich and fatty and having a buttermilk/coffee creamer taste too.

t. Someone who’s wife had overactive lactation after having our first child so I had to suck her tits and chug her milk frequently so she wasn’t in pain

>I had to
Riiiiiight, her pump stopped working, right?

>a woman can't poison you with her boob milk

The pump was fine, it was just shredding her nipples.

P O S T F E E T

your fuckin feet
post em

>thicc = fat
Let me guess, the Jews over at Hollywood convinced you that if a woman weighs over 50 pounds she's fat, right?

>is it safe to drink breast milk?
There are some diseases that pass through breast milk, but overall it is safe to drink. If you pasteurized it it is 99.9999% safe.
>my sister in law is pregnant and I really don't want to go to the store this weekend to get milk.
Most women do not begin lactating properly until after they give birth, so you are likely out of luck.

By the way, Leanne Crow is not lactating. She just has gigantic breasts. Your image would be more accurate if you had used Rachel Aldana during one of her periods of heavy engorgement.

Actually she could but it would likely kill her as well.

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

kek

>Your image would be more accurate if you had used Rachel Aldana
Why not the true dairy queen?

human milk has really bad macros. get a sheep gf

>sheep gf
CARDIFF

If you're at the point of accepting your death, it's really time to take off the pulseox.

Certified faggot.

It's sweet, and if it's milk from the end of a pump it's particularly fatty (called hind milk).

Can smell soapy or like bile on occasion.

This guy gets it.

Peripheral question that might not warrant it's own thread. My kid is eating solid food but babies are pussies and can't really have salt, or much sugar (and definitely not honey).

What meals can I cook that I can eat too that aren't heavy on salt, stock, or honey? I've got a few recipes down already but need more ideas.

hey folks! just wanted to hang out

>I had to suck her tits and chug her milk frequently so she wasn’t in pain
This is literally exactly my fetish.

w-what about goat gfs?
Asking for a friend.

Fuck off

I think that still exists

t. mudslime

they'll provide you with more milk than a sheep gf will and they're also less picky about what they eat but they're also assholes

>user let me nurse you again im starting to hurt

> What meals can I cook that I can eat too that aren't heavy on salt, stock, or honey?
are you retarded by any chance?
make food without salt, and only salt your own portion, on your own plate
> stock
stock isn't supposed to be salty, dumbass
> honey
who uses honey on a regular basis in their cooking holy shit how fat are you?

>is breast milk safe?
What do you think?
Retard

Can I cum between your tits while you squirt breast milk on me to lubricate the rubbing?

Pasteurize it. The FCC discourages sharing breast milk among babies without going through a milk bank, but they recommend sharing only with someone you know and trust and pasteurizing it. But that's for babies, not adults.
Make sure your sister in law is cool with it, too.

>all that fat
Imagine a latte made with breast milk