en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostwriter
youtube.com/watch?v=GslPzhFLyas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you like the taste of his steaks

"books" "by" "trump"

They looked pretty damn delicious from the pictures I saw on /pol/

Don't understand this post.

Do you like to win?

Art of the Deal is humorous and shows a glimpse into the 90s real esate market. It has some good business tips but a lot of it is outdated (both culturally and in how the real estate market works).

Crippled America is a good look into how fucking retarded the media and Democrats are and into Trump's policies. Simply put:
>Obama's policies we're terrible
>White working class Americans have been left behind
>I don't need to have grand plans on how to fix things because "undo what Obama did" is literally good enough because Obama was just that awful
>White Working Class Americans are suffering in part because of Obama
>I don't have to have grand plans to improve their lot in life, I just need to give them attention and undo what Obama did and they'll benefit because Obama fucked them over that hard
>Having removed harm only good can come
>Guaranteed second term, bigly, yuge, etc etc etc
There's a reason Nassim Taleb jumped on the Trump Train pretty early. His whole campaign was an exercise in apply Antifragility (and the Incerto trilogy as a whole) to elections.

> Don't understand this post
Not him, but Trump's books are written by a writer with Trump supplying the content. He's involved in the process but he's not touching a keyboard.

>Guaranteed second term, bigly, yuge, etc etc etc

playboy.com/articles/the-art-of-the-donald

This moreso

His books are all ghostwritten.

His steaks looked terrible.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE IS A FUCKING NAZI DONT READ HIM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

china

>by Trump
>by
good gravy what to make of this

> trump bans transgender people from military
> trump never served in military

is trump a pan-trans demi-fluidqueer queen chimpazoid

I guess his military advisers suggested cutting reassignment surgery as a covered procedure (understandable) and he overreacted, even though by increasing the scope of mental illness exemptions he could have done it quietly.

Basically, he would rather take a hit on trannys with independents and his base than you know, his son meeting with GRU operatives.

His steaks were described by professional tasters as "mealy." Not exactly what I look for in a steak. Nor would I buy meat from Sharper Image.

>ghost written
>author's name is on the cover
Pick one.

>Schwartz had ghostwritten Trump’s 1987 breakthrough memoir, earning a joint byline on the cover, half of the book’s five-hundred-thousand-dollar advance, and half of the royalties. The book was a phenomenal success, spending forty-eight weeks on the Times best-seller list, thirteen of them at No. 1. More than a million copies have been bought, generating several million dollars in royalties.

> It had never been [Schwatrz's] ambition to be a ghostwriter, and he had been glad to move on. But, as he watched a replay of the new candidate holding forth for forty-five minutes, he noticed something strange: over the decades, Trump appeared to have convinced himself that he had written the book. Schwartz recalls thinking, “If he could lie about that on Day One—when it was so easily refuted—he is likely to lie about anything.”

>“I put lipstick on a pig,” he said. “I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is.” He went on, “I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

fake news right?

its diversion whilst his retarded son gets grilled over the next week or so

7d chess

The name is literally on the cover of the book.

>Trump: The Art of the Deal is a 1987 book credited to businessman and current President of the United States Donald Trump and journalist Tony Schwartz.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump:_The_Art_of_the_Deal

I guess you'd suck my dick if trump told you it was salami, right?

>Royalties[edit]
Trump and Schwartz had an agreement to split royalties from the book on a 50–50 basis.[26][27]

In 1988, Trump set up the Donald J. Trump Foundation to give away royalties from the book's sales, promising four or five million dollars "To the homeless, to Vietnam veterans, for AIDS, multiple sclerosis" in Trump's words.[26][28] According to a Washington Post investigation those donations largely did not happen: the paper said "he gave less to those causes than he did to his older daughter's ballet school."[28] The Washington Post asked Trump's campaign if Trump had donated the $55,000 Trump earned in the first six months of 2016 to charity, as he promised in the 1980s, and it did not respond.[27]

By 2016, Schwartz said he had received some $1.6 million in royalty payments.[26] In October of that year, Schwartz said the royalties he was still receiving for the book "suddenly became, for me, blood money. I didn't want to be anywhere near it. It just feels wrong."[27] As a result, Schwartz said he would be donating the prior 6-months of royalties worth $55,000 to the National Immigration Law Center which advocates for more undocumented immigrants to remain in the USA legally. Schwartz had earlier donated royalties he received in the second half of 2015, worth $25,000, to a number of charities including the National Immigration Forum. Schwartz said he wanted to help the people Trump was attacking.

lets repeat that...the royalties for art of the deal help pay towards the National Immigration Law Center which advocates for more undocumented immigrants to remain in the USA legally and other charities including the National Immigration Forum.

What are you talking about? You proved me right.

>Crippled America
Kill yourself

My question for these dick wavers always is, "How can America simultaneously be the Greatest Country In The World (tm), and also be in so much of a sorry state that it needs to be made 'great' again?" this is the same old stale bullshit that Reagan used. And it's been around a helluva lot longer than that.

>professional tasters

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump:_The_Art_of_the_Deal

>Schwartz expressed regrets about his involvement and he and the book's publisher, Howard Kaminsky, asserted that Trump had played no role in the actual writing of the book. Trump has given conflicting accounts on the question of authorship.[1]

" I have a son.

He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly do-able. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing, but that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester and certainly cyber is one of them." - trump

does trump really seem like the type of guy who could write a book length exposition??

putin speaks better english than trump why was there arussian translator in the room with them?

> doesn't know what a ghostwriter is

Trump supporters are retarded.

its just another name for an editor you moran.

trump wrote the whole thing out and that jew edited it. every writer has an "ghost writer".....i.e. an editor

t. perma-oppressed victim.

Their's a difference between absoloute greatness and relative greatness. america is greater than every other coutnry (i.e relative greatness) but it could be even greater more (i.e. absoloute greatness)

Its like back in the day when the geeks were relatively greater than the french who lived in caves but the greeks got even greater. We're at that kind of tipping point.

>geeks

I meant greeks

>trump supporter
Wrong
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostwriter
>A ghostwriter is a writer who is hired to author literary or journalistic works, speeches or other texts that are officially credited to another person.
Schwartz is credited, not ghost written.
I don't think Trump could write a book, never thought otherwise.

How do you account for statements like "we aren't as great as we used to be"? That, even though America was "The Greatest Country on Earth(tm)" "back in the day," now that it "isn't as good as it used to be," it's still "better than every country on earth"? Sounds like a hell of a lot of mental masturbation.

Sounds like the rest of the world blows ass if it can't be as great as America at its worst.

What's more likely:
>the entire rest of the world blows ass
>you are living in a very narrow reality tunnel
Hmm...

It was a joke post......seems it was too plausible.

Too plausible that my fellow countrymen actually believe this shit, not too plausible that it was actually the case.

All Trump's books are great. Come on over to r/the_donald if you'd like to discuss them with fellow centipedes! MAGA and praise kek.

>deleuze: in the present situation, capitalism is no longer involved in production, which it often relegates to the third world, even for complex forms of textiles, metallurgy, or oil production. it's a capitalism of higher-order production. it no longer buys raw materials or assembles parts. what it wants to sell is services and what it wants to sell is stocks. this is no longer a capitalism for production but for the product, which is to say, for being sold or marketed

>thus it is essentially dispersive, and the factory has given way to the corporation

>even art has left the spaces of enclosure in order to enter into the open circuits of the bank. the conquests of the market are made by grabbing control and no longer by disciplinary training, by fixing the exchange rate much more by lowering costs, by transformation of the product more than by specialization of production. corruption thereby gains a new power. marketing has become the centre or the 'soul' of the corporation. we are taught that corporations have a soul, which is the most terrifying news in the world.

>the operation of markets is now the instrument of social control and forms the impudent breed of our masters.

Kek I really hope this is b8

I prefer the old capitalism. I like to know when im getting fucked.

I'm moving to africa

>a glimpse into the 90s real estate market
>published in the 80s and about NYC real estate in the 60s, 70s, and early 80s

At least you tried.

I really can't tell anymore.

What a time to be alive.

go south young man

watch this first
youtube.com/watch?v=GslPzhFLyas

What's so hard about this? We're the greatest country in the world and always have been but the ratio of us to them has decreased. Us/them used to be 100, now it's only 60.

Thats a small chinese flag

kek. true
>tfw that is perhaps b/c chairman xi doesn't want you to see how big it actually is

America is probably the most evil and destructive country that has ever existed. God will never forgive you for spreading democracy and Protestant ideology across the globe. Your country is the pride and joy of Satan.

If you listen to war college podcast on reuters, they just had a show on the difference between US policy Here is 10 million, we need to see your statements and what infraustructure programs you are putting it into, and we need to talk about x human rights abuses that we commit on a daily basis and by the way we want you to call elections next year even though your opposition is a tribal enemy of yours who has called for genocide against you and Chinese policy here is 30 million have fun on establishing military and economic footholds in africa

Why did you put spoiler tags in your post?

aesthetics that only work on pc, I am disappointed by the result

i am quite pleased w/it & salute this cool & illuminating post anyways

china/us/africa game of shadows = Fun

will look into war college

*sniff* here we shee an american ideological fallacy *sniff* exposed in that, and I assert, that capitalism does not correlate to democracy *wipes nose* In africa, of course, depots are much more enamoured with an authoritarian *sniff* brand of capitalism exported by china which has been *twitch* much more successful than the , for want of a better phrase, "western" capitalism and does not weigh down the said despots with commitments to maintain a veneer of human right and so on and so forth.
This fallacy *sniff* played out tragically in afghanistan where the american insurgents gave up on their project of promoting *sniff* democratic institutions (free and fair elections and so on) and instead chose to develop financial institutions and promote markets as a vehical of democracy *sniff* we also see this ideological fallacy in the work of john huston including the africa queen and the misfits *sniff*
capatilism is significantly more efficshant in its authoritarian guise than when it is hindered with democracy.

haha TRUMP SUPPORTERS FOOLED AGAIN

hows that no health care workin, fat ass buggy ya rasclat bumbaclot bwoy

Can you imagine taking Trump books as accurate political commentary?
How many layers of anti-intellectualism are you on?

trump: fragile, robust, or antifragile?

the case for fragility: he tweets about musicals at 3AM like a lunatic

the case for robustness: he is still the fucking POTUS

the case for antifragility: he tweets about musicals at 3AM like a lunatic & in spite of this it is not inconceivable that he will win a second term

>4chins moderation team initiating another janitor into the fold

with the exception of GDP, and that might be all that you care about, by what measure is the US the greatest country?