Red vs Yellow onions

Red onions are objectively worse than yellow if you think otherwise you're a unrefined eater

ARE YTOU FUCKING RETARDED THEY ARE LIKE 2 DIFFERENT COMPLETELY VEGETABLES USED FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES YOU CANT COMPARE THEM ITS LIKE COMPARING APPLES TO ORANGES YOU JUST CANT DO IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT

woah bruh keep it the down with the edge, senpai!!!

>people unironically listened to this character speak these words and continued watching this program
Holy fuck

Yellow are more versatile that's all. You can use yellow onion in anything that needs onion. Red is specialized.

I like Red Onion.

Because you're so weak minded a character's flawed thinking makes you stop watching something? It's not a fucking speech or sermon meant to sway opinion you mental midget.

Congratulations. You understand that mediocre show better than 95% of the fans.

>yes my favorite show is the one where the main character spouts high school philosophy garbage
>but everyone else is dumb for NOT watching it
Do you also watch flat earth videos just for fun?

lol I bet you run around yelling im pickle rick and shit what the fuck go get laid kid

White as basis in cooked meals, red as addition to done meals.

This. Red onions are better raw and as such make good additions to burgers, salads, slaws, ect.

I prefer red for most raw or pickled applications and yellow in most cooked applications.

How about both

How about realizing one or another type of onion is better suited depending on the recipe

What about these guys though? I never see them except in Mexican food.

I use white onions exclusively. Especially in french onion soup. I hated onions for my entire life until a few years ago, and now like them but can’t stand the idea of them being sweet. Am I fucking up?

I think white onions are generally sweeter than generic yellow onions. This is why yellows are the typical choice for savory dishes. Even if you're turned off by excessive sweetness, I expect you could enjoy yellow onions just fine if you're already eating white ones. Just don't get vidalias.

Yellow for cooking red when using them raw.

I really cannot tell the difference in taste between yellow, white, or red onions. That said, I kinda prefer red onions because they look nicer, more intense. But they are more expensive so I rarely buy them.

Baby samples are all the best. You can use the yellow spoon wherever it needs light. Red red is special.

What do I use red onions for that isn't salsa/Mexican food?

i've seen them in potato salads

I too stop watching cartoons and comedies when they say something normal people wouldn't think.

Red onions are amazing and if you think otherwise you're an unrefined eater.