Why does Veeky Forums hate me so much?

>College student
>Normal height/weight although I could workout more since I am skinnyfat
>Dress normally, nothing provocative or head turning ever
>Enjoy beer, wine, and spirits
>2 years ago decided I don't want to eat meat
>Although I still like fish/sea food so I am pescatarian
>Sometimes like to eat tofu but besides that I generally don't enjoy soy products
>Frequently attacked for being a soyboy numale libcuck faggot

What did I ever do?

Also post pictures of fish and chips

Fag

you're a soyboy faggot. that's what you did. faggot

i don't like pescatarians because poaching wild ocean animals seems a lot more unsustainable than growing chickens and cows on farms

years ago decided I don't want to eat meat

>durr all commercial fishing is poaching
This is how I know you're a fucking idiot.

But user I am not!

>Poaching

lol fucking idiot

>Ocean animals

You realize there are lakes we can fish from too right? Not to mention fish farms?

>but there are no laws on the high seas therefore it's ok!
You can rationalize it all you want but commercial fishing is mostly unsustainable. Not the guy who touched you in the bad place

>2 years ago decided I don't want to eat meat

Have you considered that you post threads that have nothing to do with cooking, but are instead about you and your perceived persecution? I'm assuming most of your posts are similarly tone deaf and self centered.

No you're just generalizing grandpa

He is however making posts to talk about himself rather than food.

Pescitarian is a hypocrite's diet on a moral level and that's why people don't like you. Now if you could just do your thing and stop talking about it, people would would surely hate you less.

Pescatarian is not a hypocrite diet at all. Fish die quickly whereas in farms the animals go through more pain and torture often living is the worst conditions. Anyway he is making a post one time trying to understand why Veeky Forums is basically full of /pol/ manchildren.

The pescatarian diet is objectively one of the most healthiest and oldest diets which has been around since biblical times. I am sorry you are such a gigantic fag you need to judge others who don't eat the same things you do.

By that logic you should be OK with hunted meats in general then, not just fish.

I am ok with hunted meats, I just don't eat them. My issue is with industrial scale slaughterhouses.

That seems pretty reasonable.

But they do, I'm a pescitarian myself I just don't feel the need to make threads about it. It is still morally hypocritical and that user above you is full of shit since fish is farmed too. Now you can fuck right off.

Cheers glad we can find common ground

Fish dont feel pain. For someone who complains about others you make a real emotional song and dance about menial things you insufferable cunt.

>fish dont feel pain

Yes they do

Who cares?