What am I supposed to do with this stuff?

What am I supposed to do with this stuff?

Throw some rice/water into a rice cooker, put a whole tomato in the middle. Cube up the spam and throw it on top with any veggies you have laying around. Salt and Pepper. Cook it up and then give it a good mix. Bam.

I wonder if anyone has ever actually tried making the spam burger before, and lived to tell about it.

Cube it up and put it in your fried rice.

Slice it and fry with your eggs.

Buy a 12-pack at Costco and save it for when the nukes drop.

Cube it up, top any tray ramen, add boiling water, then crack two eggs on top of ramen, fold the paper back over, nuke for two minutes, enjoy as breakfast.

Brown in skillet, put on toast with thin coating of mayonaisse. Or add to instant ramen soup

Slice it thin and pan fry until crispy.

I have. I'd recommend not putting cheese on it, but otherwise it's pretty good. It's a lot like a BLT.

My dad use to do this with corn beef when we caravan in Devon. Smell was amazing

cubed
brown it off
scramble it with scramble eggs

>caravan in Devon

Is that bongistanian for RV'ing? I didn't realize you were permitted to travel in a trailer. If so cool. But how do you cut it since knives are illegal?

brits generally use dental floss to cut meats and cheeses

>I'd recommend not putting cheese on it,
why, what kind of fucked up shit happens to the cheese when combined with spam?

nothing, i put cheese on mine. varieties have cheese in them,.

>brits
>owning any kind of oral health product

Make some on the stove and have it with mac and cheese or scrambled eggs

Throw it in the fucking garbage and eat some vegetables

In my experience its only edible when chopped up and cooked with eggs, either scrambled or omelet.

It doesn't taste bad as it seems but it's got a shitload of sodium

Use it as dog food

This. Spam is uneatable

Pretty sure the salt would kill your dog

Throw it in your fried rice

Throw it in your nuclear bunker

>This. Spam is uneatable
You mean inedible you cousin fuckin trailor trash

I do but only when i go camping because thats what spam should be used for cheap camping meat... I dont know why it tastes better when you camp tried to eat this shit at home cooked it the same way and i threw up

hawaiians love that stuff. put it in everything.

id drain it first and fry in pan with some eggs and toast.

It's pretty popular in Okinawa, I regularly make homemade jef burgers (egg, cheese, Goya, spam and mayonnaise).

Chuck it in the bin.

Especially if it's bacon flavoured.

throw it in the trash

Fry it crispy and put into a grilled cheese sandwich.

crispy fried spam is great. like a salty, hammy, baconesque meat. use in place where you would normally use bacon and should get decent results.

This, makes a good sandwich.

Open the top and eat it with a spoon, outdoors, in the rain. Make sure it's a well-aged tin though, nothing from the 21st century.

>Not getting all your fat and sodium in 8oz of spam
weakling

This with some 60 second rice, rolled up in a sea weed wrap make for some bomb ass sushi

anything you would normally fry bacon for, fry spam for it instead. done.

The caravans are static. You essential rent it for a week.

Luckily corn beef is soft so a spoon handle works a treat.

slice, sear it in oil, put it on a biscuit with some cheese

Peel tin, dig in
Fully cooked!

When I moved into my first apartment, I got a can of Spam from a food bank. It smells like cat food and tastes like excessively salty ham paste, which it is. I shared a little with my cat to see what he thought, but he didn't eat more than one bite. Spent more money on that little bastard than myself most weeks and now he lives at my mom's house because he hates apartments.

Maybe he's just mad at you for trying to poison him

>ooohh by the way I had to abandon my responsibilities as a pet owner

Veeky Forums really is a chick board, huh?

Spam Musubi

It's possible.

I'm male, he was better off being back in his old home with dogs and more windows. He's unstable without a dog around, particularly.

nothing, I just don't think cheese is very good on it. would you put cheese on a BLT?

spam musabi is nasty sugary shit

This. Or chop into to small pieces, fry it up in a stir fry

Spam butter, spam wellington, spam and pb spread, spam goulash.

You should kill yourself

this is why Hawaiians are fat as fuck

Rate my spam paella Veeky Forums

crack the lid a little
throw into the campfire
when its hissing, take it out
eat that shit out the can with a knife

Well, there's egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam or Lobster Thermidor au Crevette with a Mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

make some spam musubi user. tastes better with the teriyaki version too!

what am i supposed to do with this?

Pan fry an inch of spam with spices of your choice and onions until it's crisp, chop and put it in a tofu scramble with some steamed kale. You've just made that shit healthy and delicious.

Sorry, I meant half of an inch.