Post your objectively correct opinions

Post your objectively correct opinions.
I'll start
>Tilapia is the worst fish

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5MmWCHFq0BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pizza is a vegetable.

moderate soy consumption does not decrease your testosterone levels or give you gynecomastia

>tilapia is the worst fish
That's not how you spell pollack..

Energy drinks are for children

Why is pollack worst than tilipia? Most tilipia sold in the USA is from China, whereas most pollack is from alaska area. I would eat pollack any day then tilipia

>buying anything farm raised
>not realizing that mcdonalds and other fastfood joints use farm raised pollack and whiting to make their shitty processed patties
No. Stop.

user do you think that because something is farm raised in alaska it's equal to being wild caught?

>caught a pollack that was feeding on the trash on the loch bed from the local salmon farm
>3lbs
>quite happy
>get my mum to gut it and she leaves the fillets in the fridge to cook in breadcrumbs later
>open the fridge a couple of hours later and the pollack is crawling in worms.

I will never eat pollack. they didn't taste too bad, they tasted like cuddy.....but they're trash

salmon sucks. no matter how you cook it, its still gonna have that sharp salmon taste. i mean it doesnt taste bad but if whether you order an asian glazed salmon or a broiled and basted in butter salmon, you are still gonna have two dishes that taste not that much different. that salmon flavor is always the first thing that comes to mind.

..... what? just take the fucking skin off before cooking it and it'll reduce the flavor you're talking about by 90%. Jackass.

>salmon sucks
Right? Really tastes like shit on my 5 year old taste buds.

Wow you guys must be confusing vietnamese/chinese farmed tilipia with pollock that is from the alaskan seas. Yes it is usually proccesed in big ships at seas but it still way better than eating SE Asia crap fed fish

Uhh at least with tilapia you know it's trash and to not consume it. Pollock has fooled you enough to think it's not farm raised.

Its not a 'pollack is better than tilapia' conversation, it's a 'both are shit and please god do not consume them' discussion.

Walleye is best fish

Tongs with silicon heads are better than plain metal.

Pineapple is a perfectly acceptable pizza topping and if you don’t like it that’s your fucking problem.

Drinking soda more than once a week is a trash habit, and even once a week is excessive.

>salmon tastes like salmon
Stop the presses.
>>open the fridge a couple of hours later and the pollack is crawling in worms.
Holy shit.

>>Tilapia is the worst fish

Wrong. People willingly eat tilapia. The worst fish is Carp

tilapia is the worst fish. I went to a sushi buffet restaurant once w tilapia on the bar. the sushi was prepared by latin americans. I never went to another sushi buffet ever again. I didn't eat the tilapia either. you aren't supposed to use fresh water fish for sushi.

Wrong. People willingly eat carp. The worst fish is tuna.

pineapple is not just bad on pizza, it's disgusting in general

Racist

Wrong. People willingly order tuna. The worst fish is escolar

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5MmWCHFq0BA

That escolar statistic is mostly based on the fact that it's typically labeled as "white tuna" but is also insanely easy to identify

Lel. You fry em and eat em hot. Le trash fed fish may may. I suppose you don't eat prawns, crabs, oysters, clams, catfish etc. Enjoy your chicken tendies, muttlanders.

incredibly overrated foods/drinks:
>dr pepper
>ranch dressing
>peanut butter
>chik fil a sandwiches
>reeses cups