Goodreads reviews

This is for Book of the New Sun

Women were a mistake.

Additional reminder to ONLY post women who disparage the white man. ONLY POST WOMEN

Not me

Also for the book of the new sun

I found this guy particularly cringe-worthy, combined with that retarded avatar and his persona
This review goes on and on

Women are the niggers of gender

Can't you read, retard? Don't post men. Post women who are inferior to the white man

Are you autistic? This is not funny

Women are so fucking dumb

I am women I am not dumb

like, uh, DUH. women are HALF the population. DEAL with it, christians. SNAP.
YAAASSS QUEEN

Hehe, women are simply too stupid to understand that their simply inferior

t. woman

See how the white man created civiliztion? What did women do except spread their legs? See who created best masterpieces and best art and best innovations? Did a women create the plane that went to the moon? Did a women invent medicine? Did a women invent the car? Did a women invent the nuclear bomb? No. Men did.

t. nu male

>no arguments to the contrary
No surprise from a liberal. Bet your a woman

Stop shitposting

>2 posters in this thread

t. nu male

>Make no mistake. In past ages a woman in captivity was the rape toy of every guard and low level official in the prison system.
>rape toy

Is this a real term in feminist discourses?

There can be little to no doubt that this is how feminists today thinks and sadly their cancer has spread so much as to encompass around 90% of women, slowly dragging white civilization to its knees.

It is obviously known every woman born before 1960 was a rape slave treated worse than a dog forced to make kids and clean the kitchen and her new microwave oven

BTW what the fuck is female nobility / royalty / social classes?