Why does her face piss me off so much?

Why does her face piss me off so much?

Shitty chefs/personalities general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=we2iWTJqo98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it's not a sweaty teen boy's asshole like you prefer

>Why does her face piss me off so much?
probably because your fist isn't punching it.
when ever I see her I wish I could punch her in the face a few times

That's really mean.

Because her head is all lumpy. Her face is white and her hair is bright orange. She's like a reverse pumpkin. Also, what the fuck kind of name is "Ree" it sounds like something an autistic frog would say.

She seems genuinely nice but god damn

I know. she's the only TV cook that I really hate.
she seems very FAKE. her smile, her food is mediocre at best, her perfect family.
I'm usually a positive person
I'm not a robot

The way she talks out of the side of her mouth, while the other looks like she has lockjaw does me in.

There isn't a single element of reality to that wench, it's 100% fake. Not only that, but her recipes except for the few amerifat standards are pure garbage. Tbqf, she deserves infinitely more ragging on than a number of other cook show freaks who get slammed here.

Had some extra time at work and found a tabloid magazine article about here. It inspired my creative side

I audibly laughed

absolutely the worst personality on the entire channel.

>look y'all i'm on a ranch, this totally isn't a fabricated personality. watch me make this bacon fried corn griddle cake for me and my 8 chilidrens after they come back from slaughtering some bulls in this massive ford raptor that has 3000 miles on it. haha i'm a country GURL pls ignore all the botox and shitty recipes

i hate her op

Obligatory Guy Fieri post.
>looks like a middle school douchebag despite being like 50
>chews with his mouth open and talks with food in his mouth
>isn't that great of a cook
>basically just a glorified paid shill
>his restaurant sucks
>the only entertaining thing about him is making fun of him via memes

looks like grimes

Forgot a picture

guy is a saint compared to this fucking harpy

.t liberal

dead wrong.

the problem is she is an entirely fabricated personality to try and appeal to ""country"" people.

it's a farce and you're retarded if you like this show.

Like the younger version of Paula Deen...

OP here, i have no hate for the country cooks that actually have recipes. she is just a phony.

All i want to do is shove my cock in her ass and demolish it and watch her cry afterwards

>not Op

But yeah, the fake persona is the cherry on the shit sundae.

>FAKE
Fun fact: she got a TV show on the Food Network because she had a popular food blog, and that food blog consisted entirely of recipes stolen from other blogs without giving any credit whatsoever to the original authors.

She's an insult to the actual pioneer women of the 1800's who suffered untold hardships, had arms and legs like a blacksmith's, worked their ass off from 4AM to 10PM and then rutted with their husband to produce another spawn to replace the one that just died from the augue. She should be stripped naked, lashed with a cat-o-nine-tails and pilloried in the public square.

Is there a word for someone faking a smile so hard it looks like they're trying to poop?

Because you want to put a baby in that belly and you know she wont let you

Professional youtube shill detected, you're working the hydrox account and the pioneer account simultaneously I see

Got damn it assholes. This show is nothing more than an attempt to persuade white girls to abandon feminism and get back to their strengths which is in the kitchen, making babies, and working for the best boss possible: her husband. You want a wife, find one that likes this show. Sure the cooking sucks, but it is selling the right fantasy and that fantasy is a sound home and family. Not some bullshit wageslavery! REEEEEEE!

He seems like a pretty cool dude desu. Does he even cook or does he just go around trying other people's food?

see

None of us would survive that environment. The name is a way of conveying the idea of strength in being a housewife. It's feminist subversion.

It's fake shit. authenticity > everything else

It's designed for women, not men. Fakeness is essential in this plastic world.

Because it's John McCain in a wig. Keep up.

Lard.

She's a completely boring generic white bread redneck girl with uninspired flyover recipes with no flavor

I always thought she looked like she smelled a rank fart and was trying not to show it.

>Why does her face piss me off so much?
How are we supposed to know?

Not gay if he has a feminine penis

because it has a melon smashing jaw with the identical complexion of fiona from shrek

What did she even do that was that bad? Yeah her personality is a bit fake, but most TV personalities are that way.

Is Veeky Forums turning into /r9k/ incels that REEEE at anything with a vagina now or something?

this vapid roastie

bideo very related

youtube.com/watch?v=we2iWTJqo98

looks like Divine

/thread

Robert is awesome though

ReportOfTheWeek is the worst thing to happen to YouTube.

I've watched a few of his vids and they're fine and all. I don't get the massive following he has. Dude spends 15 goddamn minutes on a review when the only interesting stuff he says could be boiled down to under a minute.

>Does he even cook
He got onto Food Network in the first place by winning the Next Food Network Star competition. He may be an obnoxious lardneck, but his show is among the longest running ever on the channel.

Guy Fieri isn't my favorite, but he does get a lot of undeserved shit. I always assumed the "look" was just part of his character - obnoxious, but just something he does. Like Bitali and the orange crocs. He seems like a pretty chill dude who just likes to eat.

Her show bothers me so much because many of the recipes involve "take this pre-packaged dough and..." or "open a jar of..."

Sorry, lady, but I'm watching a cooking show to learn cooking techniques, not how to open containers of things. I can do that on my own, I'm not THAT retarded.