Culinary confession thread

culinary confession thread

I make oatmeal in the microwave.

I work at dominoes and regularly fuck with people's food. Normally chads and roasties. I've put cum and some snot on a pizza and I rarely wash my hands after wiping my ass. Fuck society

Sick fuck

I swallow chewing gum and always overcook the shit out of shrimp and scallops.

aww man, i'm not a chad or a whatever you just said, but I am nice and a good tipper. This makes me sad, i don't want to order food from there anymore. I really try to be nice to ppl in service. because I have been there and worked jobs like that. I think you could try harder. I have a weakened immune system from an illness. I don't need poop hand pizza in my life.

Sorry bruh I recommend you don't order from chains!

>always overcook the shit out of shrimp and scallops

Fucking why though? Goddamn this post ruined my day.

Fresh or frozen

when I make popcorn I never clarify my butter. I just melt that shit and pour it over. Also it's not always completely melted so sometimes there will be a handful with a small wad of butter and I eat that too.

I have on numerous occassions made scrambled eggs with the microwave.

Based

I made a really nice dinner with elk loin and a chanterelle sauce and ended up not finishing it because I was craving In N Out

mother fuck i just ordered domnios. how do you know if they are chad or roastie unless they are a regular?

I mix apple sauce and mayonnaise

They can probably tell by your voice. If you're worried about it just tell them you hang out on Veeky Forums, then they'll know for certain you aren't a Chad.

I spit in some wings once because they came in late and were assholes

Biggest regret of my life, never do this no matter how mad you get. I feel like a fucking loser

If a food-item falls on floor i just pick it up and put it back to wherever it fell down from.
Not every item though, if some sauce or soup accidentally spills im not going to scoop it up back but say a meatball decides to go it's merry way from the tray then no problem just put it back and serve to customers, 3-seconds rule and all that shit.

well i guess fuck me for ordering online

Working in food service means sacrificing your dignity.

I dont know how to cook pork to not have the pork taste.

I put mayonnaise in my guacamole.
People love it, until they find out.

Lol I work at Buffalo Wild Wings and do this shit with my co-workers on the daily. It's funny as hell to see them tip for my spit.

you have never done this