Write whats on your mind

write whats on your mind

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/search?q=jewish genetic diseases&qs=AS&pq=jewish genetic dis&sc=5-18&cvid=52D85F61DDD84614B230F6311FEFD311&FORM=QBRE&sp=1&ajf=60
archive.org/details/CultureOfCritique
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Perennial_Philosophy_(book)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am proud to be racist

Whats on your mind

It might be something I shouldn't say, but oh well. I'm a racist, always have been. Some races are inherently superior to other races, it's just science. To be honest, some races shouldn't even exist and are totally worthless. When's the last time someone chose to watch NASCAR over Formula 1? Never happens. It's the truth folks.

islam is awful.

"Racism" is a fake word jews use to make whites feel bad for experiencing a natural, biological response. Instead of embracing it, it's better to laugh at anyone who uses it against you and point out how it's not a real word.

I haven't masturbated in a week and it's starting to dawn on me that that's the only way I'll ever get sexual gratification.

How can you decide a word is fake?

By studying its origins, purpose, and what it claims to signify vs what it actually signifies.

I've been tripping monthly this summer with a friend of mine who I was infatuated with back in highschool. We usually go with a mutual friend out to a state park and take either LSD or 4-aco-dmt. Over the course of these trip I've become more attached to her, I'm convinced I love her. I don't think she's into me that way, besides she has a boyfriend and lives with his family. This unrequited love is making me miserable and I know I should probably stop tripping with her, but I also have never felt so alive when I'm around her. This whole thing will probably end in disaster but I don't care.

>origins
Irrelevant
>purpose
Determined by use
>what it signifies
Determined by use
Nice try, friend

Not too bright, are you?

>she has a boyfriend and lives with his family

avoid girls who take a bf just so they can move in with his family, it would be one thing if he had his own apartment or house, but i have nothing but contempt for chicks who move in with dudes who live at home with their mom, baby she's a user

You're deluded my friend. You can't determine that a word with a commonly accepted meaning is "fake." You can reject the connotations, but not the word itself. And what's with the assumption that just because racism is a "natural" or "biological" impulse (which I also disagree with, but let's table that), it's somehow desirable or OK?

Her parents kicked her out when she turned 18, she didn't have much of a choice

well, when a dudes parent kick him out he has to get a job and an apartment, she had a choice and decided to use some beta who lives at home with his mommy, which is why she's always out tripping with you instead of at home with her bf's mom, lol

I'd hate to give you hope if it was false, but if she was forced to move in with somebody then maybe she's not 100% with him because she wants to be. Maybe it means you have a shot. Apologies if this isn't helping.

>I also have never felt so alive when I'm around her.
That's the drugs talking my dude

It was introduced for reasons of propaganda unintelligent people like yourself have bought wholesale, it has entirely negative connotations that are used primarily to shame one group, and it purports to describe something that is unnatural when it's the most natural thing in the world. It's not a real word, you just aren't a very creative or bright individual, as I stated initially.

You might be right about her staying with him because of the situation, but she was never into me like that in highschool. Things can change, maybe.

>Still hanging out with people from high school

aren't you a little old for that? shouldn't you be hanging out with your friends from college? or your co-workers?

Probably. But I also think I've reawoken some feelings from highschool

im eating indian food

We only graduated a year ago and I haven't made many friends since.

indian food is best food

These threads lead nowhere.

>introduced for reasons of progaganda
I know you think this, but that doesn't make it so.
>wholly negative connotations
That's determined by use, which is naturally fluid. Connotations aren't static or invented as you claim.
>most natural thing in the world
This is the sort of thing you also have to prove. I can agree that tribalism and in-group out-group dynamics are, in a sense, natural, but that's not exactly the same thing as racism. Modern conceptions of race are anyway a pretty recent phenomenon. And, again, aren't you falling victim to the naturalistic fallacy? Why does racism being natural make it good?
>you're stupid
Let's assume that I am. Can you justify yourself a little bit better for my sake?

I had to deal with some autistic nerd from the IT department today, what a horrible bastard. sorry, but there's a reason every picks on autists in high school, in the hope that they will change their ways before being an autistic crank consumes their life...the guy had two samsung phones and he kept talking about them but i wouldn't take the bait because he seems like the kind of dweeb who will get into a heated argument over phones, just update my software and go away wacko i don't need your pc technician tier opinion on mobile tech thanks

Adult life starts when you leave this shit behind my guy.

I know you're right but I don't really have anything else going on so I'm just going to go for it to see what happens. Tbh probably nothing is going to happen and we'll drift apart like we did after highschool before I reached out for her.

Before we proceed, please answer a question for me: are you jewish?

Did they mention some rationalist web novel they're reading?

Yeah I'm literally Alan Dershowitz, so be careful

I've been actively trying to find facts that'd make me /dis/agree with the points Hitchens' and Harris bring up about Islam and have yet to find them.

I thought so. I had a previous conversation that unfolded almost exactly as this one did and the guy also turned out to be a rhetorically warped jew trying to make the fake language his mentally sick people use to shame whites seem normal.

I regret writing and sending a Civil War style love letter in the mail last year to a girl I had a crush on. I think about this almost every day. At the time I thought it was cute and thoughtful, but looking back on it I realize how awkward it must have been for her to open it and read it. I figured it would be more interesting to write from the underdog's perspective, so I wrote from the point of view of a Confederate soldier. I also wanted to make it feel as authentic as possible, so I tried my best to incorporate terms commonly used at the time, including words that would be frowned upon today. In between exaltations of my crush's divine beauty and unsurpassed honor, I even added a few digressions from this hypothetical southern soldier's point of view about the politics of the war and reasons behind it, as I figured this would really give the letter a true-to-life touch.

Anyway, long story short, the girl is black and she never wrote me back.

You're just repeating talking points, my dude. There's nothing inherently rational in obstinate contrarianism. If you find yourself losing arguments to Internet Jews, maybe you're the one at fault

Is it possible for you to rewrite any of it from memory for us?

Is there somewhere you're trying to get to?

No get to, but go.

I believe the apocalypse is coming and I'm doing my best to balance my free time between meditation and study of ancient mystical texts.

The problem with "militant utopianism" is that you can't save the world without causing somebody some kind of horrific suffering, thus contradicting your ideals.

Hitler can't create the thousand-year Reich without killing some innocents. Muhammad can't create the Caliphate without killing some innocents. Griffith can't create Falconia without condemning his friends to eternal suffering. Your society will always be haunted by the ghosts of those you sacrificed to create it.

The only way to be a good person is to live a peaceful life and hope others will follow your example, like Christ, or Buddha, or the Jains.

I think lacan was right. We'll never be satisfied no matter how much we improve ourselves.
I quit all drugs, got a good job, work my ass off 40 hours a week, started reading again...but now i hate myself because I spend too much of my free time playing vidya. Because i don't read enough non-fiction. Because i spend too much time on facebook. the list goes on.
WHEN WILL IT BE ENOUGH

Is changing "Don't forget you're here forever" to "Do it for her" the ultimate nihilistic statement?

I mean, yeah...but your inaction could allow suffering to continue...which makes you just as guilty.

You have won no argument, nor did you begin to. You as a jew know full well that "racism" is a word that is first and foremost used to attack whites, and you know it is a word that was implemented to do such a thing by jews. Jews like yourself are protected by the word "racism" so you have every reason to deceive people into continuing to believe it's real. But it's not real. It's a scare word used against whites. And the deception you are displaying to uphold it is the foundation of why your people continually find yourselves unwelcome in your host countries. Honesty is not a virtue you possess, which is why as soon as I saw the dishonesty of your argument I immediately recognized you were likely jewish. The question is, why are your people so incapable of being honest? Do you understand this stems from a tribal sickness you have?

Paul Cézanne once said that the peasants of Provence had never seen the Montagne Saint-Victorie - the mountain he had painted four times. Looking back, I think like he was implying they labored "naively" in and with their natural environments, but didn't gaze in admiration at landscapes. I feel like he made an accurate suggestion about the urban/rural divide but I can't find the words to explain what I mean.

I think I should become a Christian theologian and preacher despite not being a Christian nor baptised and currently still worshipping idols like my ancestors did.
I don't know why, I just feel drawn to it. Winning souls for Jesus has such a nice ring to it.

I wonder if God forgives ignorance

dear god has Veeky Forums become a white supremacy hive too...i was hoping against hope...RIP Veeky Forums, i shouldn't have come back just to see you die like this

>You as a jew know full well that "racism" is a word that is first and foremost used to attack whites
stop it pls not on my Veeky Forums :(
we were cultured once

Conquering the self is not only the noblest of endeavors, it is also the most herculean.

To one who seeks to conquer the world, they can delegate and have others clean up their messes, not to mention the relief of being in advantageous positions at times, or lulls in conflict.

To a self-conqueror, one has to do everything oneself, and there is no rest as one is constantly assailed by difficulties and temptations that must always be overcome. One can never afford to relax or let down one's guard... its nothing but constant battle with not the temporary world at stake, but rather the eternal soul.

Take the tsuris down a few notches, goy. Can you produce some sources that document the Jews' invention and dissemination of the "fake" word "racism?" Can you articulate what it even means for a word to be fake, bearing in mind that everyone understands it?

Sad goyim. Do you really expect to be cultured and truly understand the literature you're attempting to discuss if you don't understand the jewish question? Being cultured requires a well-rounded intellect; it does not mean retreating into a synthetic fantasy land and blocking out realities that make you uncomfortable. Literature has been immensely influenced by the jews who control your culture and the literature that culture produces. I recommend you educate yourself.

That sounds very nice, but what's the point?

And isn't the whole point of a self-conqueror to cut temptation from the root?

Do you see how it is all but impossible for you to tell the truth? I never said jews 'invented' the word racism, so why did you claim I did? I want you to understand here why it is you are lying here, I want you to understand that it is a part of your genetic sickness. How can we have an honest conversation if you immediately lie from the outset?

Holy shit dude are you schizo? Do you see joos around every corner?

>genetic sickness
(citation needed)

>[the word racism] was introduced for reasons of propaganda
You're the one playing semantic games. Are you saying that the Jews didn't "introduce" the word racism? If not, who did?

You are on a board that promotes intellectual endeavors. The jewish question is a part of that, please inform yourself.

To me, self-mastery implies incorruptibility and knowledge of all things, including a true understanding of the world and what needs to be done.

As far as world-conquest is concerned, I believe there is no one more suited to the task than one who acts with good intentions that are completely pure and free of self-interest. Or in other words, working in accordance with divine will effects true completion and perfection in all acts.

The word "racism" was introduced to the west by Russian jews and its use as a scare word for whites has expanded steadily as jewish power has, because it is a word that protects jews by making whites think that acting in their collective interest is immoral. I wouldn't say jews invented it because I have never seen any clear evidence of that, though it is very possible.

bing.com/search?q=jewish genetic diseases&qs=AS&pq=jewish genetic dis&sc=5-18&cvid=52D85F61DDD84614B230F6311FEFD311&FORM=QBRE&sp=1&ajf=60

Take your pick.

>including a true understanding of the world and what needs to be done.
Yeah, that's the part that gets me. I can (pretentiously) imagine myself as an eventual Buddha, but I can't for the love of me think of what to do after other than "chill". And frankly that doesn't sit well with me.

Oh i'm fully aware of the importance of the jewish people historically and culturally...but this "jewish question" shit is absurd. What's the fucking question m8y

Is spiritual enlightenment the same across all religions? Is it the same in Hinduism, Buddhism, etc?

Is that why I am alive? To become enlightened? These religions claim that reality is an illusion, and I will only perceive the truth if I am enlightened.

Is that why I'm alive?

If that is why I'm alive, then I'm wasting my life in not pursuing this thing. The one truth.

If that is not why I'm alive. If that is not the one truth, the one goal, then I could waste my one life by pursuing it.

Another interpretation (from the Vedas) is that upon realizing the true state of the world, it vanishes similar to realizing that the snake one sees in the darkness is actually just a rope. Or in other words, all of the clay pots (objects) that one once saw before oneself disappear and all that one experiences is the clay (substance) that they are all composed of.

I'm burnt out because I'm taking summer classes and haven't devised any productive ways to relax that simultaneously reinvigorate my energies for school. When I try to work sometimes it's like my mind won't let me; it kind of feels like there's an invisible plastic stopper in my neuro pathways or a golf ball sized object loged in my frontal cortex. I'm still reading and writing a lot for pleasure and for study, but I need to find a different activity that just refreshes my mind and clears out the residue that impedes work and productive thought.

Bro. You;re alive because you're alive.

I wonder and seek for something else that sounds like Coil, but then I remember the reason I'm so keen on them is precisely because they don't sound like anything else, in a eerie way.

exercise? Literally that's what I do. I smoke weed all day everyday and half the time i'm withdrawing from opiates...but when it comes time to do school work i go run until i get that endorphin high, take a shower, and get shit done.
Running hurts tho. A lot, if you;re doing it right.

And I'm fully aware that jews have told you repeatedly since your birth that their influence (which includes great things like Christianity and communism) is "important," but in reality it has been almost entirely destructive. Jews are middle eastern semites, they don't think like you do. Understanding that is a good start. If you want to get a better understanding of how jews think and operate, read the Culture of Critique. Pdf available at the link below.

archive.org/details/CultureOfCritique

Good idea. Thanks, user. I've thought of developing a routine, I just need to set out and do it.

What do you mean by spiritual enlightenment?

>Is it the same in Hinduism, Buddhism, etc?
How could I know? The texts alone are impossibly vast. And what about the lives people lived?

So nothing mattered? Again, what's the point? Why would I want to be some sort of witness to that?

I was out at a bar tonight, and a group of guys were nearby. It was a pretty ordinary-looking group of men, and as I listened in on their conversation, they talked about some ordinary-sounding things. They talked about hanging out on the weekends. They talked about lounging by the pool. They talked, I think, about their wives and their children. And I briefly thought about what that kind of life must be like, that normal, ordinary life where you get a job, do your job, get married, have children, watch TV, post on the internet (on Facebook and so on), and just live a pretty low-key, unexamined existence. I tried to briefly wonder what that life must be like. But then I turned those thoughts away, because that life isn't what I want.

Check out Aldous Huxley's Perennial Philosophy bro.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Perennial_Philosophy_(book)

>So nothing mattered? Again, what's the point? Why would I want to be some sort of witness to that?

It is said the purpose or what truly matters, is knowledge of the self. The self is said to be beyond description, but commonly mentioned attributes are: omniscience, omnipotence, all-pervasiveness, eternal life, incorruptible, pure joy, beyond the reaches of death, suffering and rebirth, etc.

I suppose it could also be said that from that level of understanding you can do as you wish, without limitation. After all, the self does not restrict the self. All of creation arise from the self, abide in the self, and end in the self... so it is said.

I can show what I write for constructive criticism, or I can not show it so I can have the guts to write it out and publish wow even this post sounds stupid

I'm horny and do not want to do. God. Should I just pay attention to my friends and have a fuck partner?

I don't think you can simply 'have' a fuck partner like that.

I wish Veeky Forums could have at least 1 good critique thread

What you mean?

You can't just get a person to fuck you by showing them attention. Unless you're a girl, if that's case forget what I said.

>After all, the self does not restrict the self.
But then, who does?

>omniscience, omnipotence, all-pervasiveness, eternal life, incorruptible, pure joy, beyond the reaches of death, suffering and rebirth, etc.
These all feel like they're taken to be necessarily bad, or something that I would want in order to do something else, like they're carrots.

Ok haha

Try not to identify yourself with your impulses so easily. Examine them and see if they are but a temporary impression upon the surface of your mind, no different than a film projected upon a blank screen. Look for what is permanent and lasting in yourself and hold onto that instead.

What's wrong with them? I've never posted anything in them and rarely read them, but the one time I stopped in and said I enjoyed something someone else wrote, people tried to tell me I was wrong and it was bad. Kind of was, but I enjoyed it more for the style. I got the sense, though it could be wrong, that those threads were inhabited by a small clique of wannabe critics. But again I haven't spent much time in them.

I feel trapped and because of this I am prone to making extremely bad life decisions.

I cannot focus on what matters to me because of this, and I see no way out.

Go through every thread on Veeky Forums and tell me that you take anything posted here seriously.

No one wants to suffer, its what drives all activity in this world. All of the cause and effect that we are subject to is due to a desire for something which we feel we do not possess. There is a void or hunger which is never satisfied for very long. Because of this sense of incompleteness, we act.

This incompleteness is often correlated with ignorance in certain teachings, or recorded realizations of past sages and saints. It is said that this ignorance is none other than ignorance of the self. That is, of the self as ONE, which implies the state of consciousness which perceives all things to be as one, or the self. This goes back to the previous idea of seeing all clay pots as clay or one singular substance, instead of seeing them as different from each other.

This they say, is the truth of the world, and from this, the desire to act and attain things for satisfaction, disappears due to the knowledge of all things as one, that is, the self. Here there is finally completion, perfection and eternal satisfaction... because once the truth is known, it is impossible for ignorance to once again rise up and exert its power of illusion.

>tell me that you take anything posted here seriously.
I do.

Hope you had a great summer break!

Really thank you. I just have these little moments but then I just feel awful by having these thoughts, not that is not normal, but I hold a strong belief for myself about it .

>No one wants to suffer, its what drives all activity in this world.
How does that make any sense? Why would materials that can't suffer develop the ability to suffer if that's the case? If a sense of self was a mistake, how is a sense of some higher self not a bigger mistake?

Thanks.

Sometimes I used to lay in bed awake at night bored and wonder if one could picture nothingness.

Whenever I try to conceptualize purely nothing, absolute zero, nada, zilch, I'm talking goose egg, nil, not a single thing,my mind always reverts to a picture of an empty void.

But you see, a space is a noun, it's a thing. So pure nothing can't be a spatial vacuum, as a vacuum is a physical phenomenon with physical properties.

If something has no extension in space it becomes shut off from our vizualization capabilities, after all the nervous system's vision centers evolved to process inputs coming in from the three dimensional visual field of the ocular view cones.

However, that doesn't mean nothing can't be conceptualized. (It should't be black either, so stop picturing blackness, as that's something.)

It isn't zero, it isn't any of the concepts that spring to mind. So what is it?

Nothing is the color white, as white is the lack of any colors.

Solved that in 5 seconds.

So, I've been thinking about converting to christianity. I am a former muslim, and after years of suffering from mental illnesses, I want to stop being an atheist. It's just too dark, too nihilistic. I recently read Crime and Punishment, and towards the end of it, the book made me cry. I don't know. It sounds stupid, but I am tried of running in circles. Without eternal consciousness, life is nothing but despair and darkness. Kierkegaard was right.

Maybe it's more like your mind turning off. Maybe the way to conceptualize space is not from the outside.

What made you an atheist?

I need a better hobby than Veeky Forums

I will try to clarify, but it gets a bit detailed.

It is said..
All worldly activity exists cause and effect.
All effects are the results of causes, also known as the fruit of actions
All causes are the result of desiring fruits
Desires exist due to dependence on fruits for fulfillment, which are impermanent in nature
Fruits are impermanent because they are inherently limited in scope, as they are all bound by form
All form are dependent on time and space
Everything within time and space is subject to the cycle of birth, life and death
This is why all fruits are impermanent and therefore inherently unsatisfying.

Now, the difference between the lower material or egoic self and realization of the absolute or divine self, is no different than the difference between ignorance and truth. The similiarity is that truth is complete and eternal, whereas ignorance is incomplete and impermanent due to the fact that once one knows the truth of something (e.g. the self), one can never fall back into ignorance.