Snowy Night

What's Veeky Forums doing for dinner?

Gonna contemplate suicide then go to bed

stir fry like I do almost every night

im making chicken adobo for the first time ever.

Contemplating eating my God Tier menudo that I picked up at the local mexican place to eat tomorrow during NFL games.
The urge is getting stronger

starving myself

Make too much pasta or starve

I hope it has hominy.

Ate a big ass donair, which is basically a Turkish version of a gyro, and drank some good B.C. brewed beer.

Woke up with a wicked tequila hangover, ate a couple leftover homemade tacos once the nausea went down.

Went out to dinner and had fine sushi with friends.

Now I'm enjoying cookies and milk.

turkey sandwich on nice italian bread + nitro milk stout

Leftover stir fry, an apple, and yogurt.

I don't know why but snow days always make me crave pigs in a blanket.
I picked up some cocktail wieners that I'm gonna wrap up tight in croissant dough later and get comfy.

sweet sauce or tzatziki

Tzatziki, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and cheese.

nothing but hot cocoa with rum to taste.
finally i have a free day since 14 days of work...

Is that photo actually where you live? What do you do for work?

Make artisinal snow and ice sculptures

Neat. Northern Europe?

“The thought of suicide is a great consolation: by means of it one gets through many a dark night.”
Nieztsche; imo, the one comforting thought that may only be taken along with your absolute freedom.

go try kill a few blondy's before you off yourself that way you can meet the supreme gentleman in the gates of heaven :)

he's not the one that posted the picture. i am actually owner of an ice hotel. so in some way he wasn't lying. we just started buiding up for this year. last two weeks was only cutting the ice blocks to size. tomorrow we start forming them and building the rooms. in another 10 days our first guests arrive

Wow, that's wierd that my post just for giggles was so near the mark. I'm humbled and frankly a little scared by such a strange coincidence.