I am going through really tough times and i am a sensitive artist on the inside

I am going through really tough times and i am a sensitive artist on the inside.

How do I express this even though I am never realy read or write before?

Do I just write?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSRm_X3BLPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should read a lot, it will help you. Writing will come later.

>i am a sensitive artist on the inside.

Just start writing and don't be too hard on yourself if you think what you write is shit.

>and i am a sensitive artist on the inside.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSRm_X3BLPU

grow up

Sorry

Im gay yes
I will. Idk ive never been into literature more into nonfiction im sure my writing will be shit but ill just keep writing anything idk.

Sorry

What should i read for poetry?

Im going to pick up a grammar book or something.

What's making you sad anyway?

Read Joyce from Portrait to Dubliners to Ulysses to Finnegans Wake and then cry a lot as you will never be the ideal artist he was

Don't take writing too serious at first and focus on reading.
Don't waste too much time reading garbage. It may entertain you but it won't teach you anything.
Read novels, short stories, poetry, philosophy, essays, etc.
Try to keep an open mind to new ideas and sensibilities.
Challenge yourself but don't overdo it or you will get frustrated and depression will cripple you.

This. Why are you sad?

Im just miserable
Im an emotional person

Well I mean what's making you miserable?

A lot of things.

Mostly stuff i cant control idk.

Reading has allowed me to make more connections plus i love readinf and writing.

Im just really really broke and im nesrly retarded short not educated microdick.

But thts fine. The best artists are miserable tbqh

>i am a sensitive artist on the inside

imagining yourself to be a different person "on the inside" is a lie that you invented to evade dealing with your dissatisfaction with who you actually are in your actual life. the way for you to get better is to deal with your actual problems, not to escape into fantasy. "expressing the inner you" is a horrible new-age delusion that will only deepen the actual crisis that plagues you.

Hmm idk man. I mean by your times you're American right?

I'm glad that you're making connection through reading. Have you thought about joining a book club or something? The same goes for writing. Going to some community workshops might help you meet some people.

Being broke's a bit shit but hey people will give you money for your time. What's stopping you from working?

Sorry are you nearly retarded or retarded short?
Outside of Veeky Forums or tinder it means nothing really man. Just a meme

Yeah I mean I'm not sure that defining yourself as an artist then setting out to be miserable is really that wise. But I guess its a silver lining at the moment so hey

Fag

Why is Maki purple?

Idk its cute tho..

I might actually join a book club that sounds fun tbqh

Where do i find those at?
Im retarded as in cant tie my shoes or drive im 26

Please, kill yourself.

Literally read and write, hand in hand, day by day and night by night. You'll begin to find a flow, keep trying to improve yourself and enjoy it, user!

Will do uwu