Is there anyone more cucked than monolinguals?

Is there anyone more cucked than monolinguals?

no

/thread

your cucked if u speak anyhthin but your white language because it mean your country is not improtant or culture not good enough so you need cucked by other country. redpill redpill redpill

Deaf people

>Is there anyone more cucked than monolinguals?

Atheists.

Learning two languages concurrently fucked up my main language (english). You cannot be a good writer if you are polylingual. As the saying goes, jack of all trades, master of none.

Unless you are reading foreign poetry in English who cares

t. brainlet

Goddamn dude tried reading appolinaire in english and I just couldnt that shit made a ham sandwich out of my brain.

You cannot be a good writer if you are a bad writer. There fixed that for you boiii.

someone who speaks English and a useless dead language like me

>Nabokov
>Conrad
>Borges
>Eco

I doubt you

Do you get pats on the back when you do that in real life? Vile coward.

Guys who let other men fuck their wives

>share your wife with your bros
>be man enough not to be bothered
>no feelings for hoes

Can't see how that's being a cuck honestly

That's being a literal cuck though. And it's the single most degenerate thing you can do. There's a special place in hell for degenerates who allow other men to fuck their wives

>That's being a literal cuck though

I'm not seeing it

when speaking a dead language or copping to it?

cu---i mean, kek

What's degenerate about that?

there is more than one white language

You guys should learn at least one oriental language. Your mind will fall to the bottomless pit realizing that English is one of the most empty and baseless language spoken by the civilized

No if user fuck his bro + his wife back

(you)

Nonlinguals, you can talk shit about them all you want and they'll never know

English is already a pidgin.

Cuckoldry is based tho
there is a reason it's the #1 fetish of philosophers and kings

Joyce knew more than a dozen languages and he was one of the greatest writers of the 20th century, if not of all time.

I think the main problem is the damage in another language you already know.
In my case, I'm trying to improve my english but I'd love to study japanese and russian. But it would definitely disturb my english skills (at least for now, regarding I'm not a fluent speaker).

Being an avid reader of Dante I can tell you their is LITERALLY no special place in hell for cucks and it is fair game in God's eyes.