Important

>that first Bar s of the day
why is it so good bros?

bar s is truley the greatest
cheap, filling, and delicious
What more could you want?

The price is up 400% from this time last week. Textbook price gouging.

The meme is dead, boy.
Get yourself some Chuck Wagon Patties.

I'm getting curious to buy a pack of these just to see how bad they actually are.

you're in the taste experience of a life time

100% wagon beef

>soy patties with trans fats

>d-d-do i fit in guise!^^

>paying $0.98 for bar S

you're getting scammed. They're usually on sale for 49 cents

The best part about the first one of the day is how it gets you hyped up the the second one

this

those look like the patties they used for the chicken sandwiches back in high school

This is poverty food, and nothing really special, but trust me I have had my fare share of Bar-S, and more than likely will again.

if you eat hotdogs more than twice a week, you probably have stomach cancer or will soon

ONLY THE BEST

IS BRANDED BAR S

>beef, water, textured soy flour
jesus christ it's right on the fucking package, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU

Is this the actual slogan, or just something you came up with?

the ones at my local walmart are always 88 cents, don't know why everyone says they're a quarter.

Around 4th of july and memorial day stores will often have them for $.25 as a lost leader.

>not these

Those are made from nasty mechanically separated rib meat, user
Chuck wagon patties are fashioned from only the finest cow hooves and buttholes.

Suppose I wanted to encourage my depressed room mate to go trap. How many of those patties would I have to feed him in order to get him to say, a nice B-cup?

about 5

Those are so fucking good in the toaster oven

Kek my wife asked me why I was laughing and i had to vaguely explain this thread

if i hear one more person make a "JOKE" about "KETCHUP PRE-CUM" i am going to kill everyone in the room

>good source of protein
>fried processed meat patty

how is it legal to lie like this?

why did the ketchup pre-cum cross the road?

its protein, no lie

It isn't a lie. It does in fact contain protein. 8 grams even!

sure its protein but on the package it should say
TERRIBLE SOURCE OF PROTEIN

you are better off eating human flesh for your protein

It's just based on how much of the nutrient it has. If it has 10% or more of the daily value, it can say it's a good source of it regardless.

>it should say
>TERRIBLE SOURCE OF PROTEIN

But that would affect sales numbers.

>you are better off eating human flesh for your protein
I think Chads would be a pretty good source of protein

it should also say DEADLY AMOUNTS OF SODIUM IF YOU EAT MORE THAN ONE YOU FAT ASS

to get to the pack of bar s hotdogs

can you image there are retarded parents out there feeding their retarded kids this garbage while feeling like they are giving them a good source of protein

Actually if you just eat 4 of these and nothing else, you've actually stayed within the daily recommend amount of sodium.

i am pretty sure that path still leads to death

Yes you would probably still be hungry.

What kind of buns do you like to shove your daily Bar S into.

yours

you're right. wasnt there a cannibal serial killer who said he hated eating fat people due to the excess fatty tissue.

it tasted bad

Does consuming a package of Bar S's anally still give you the protein?

When I'm at work or commuting on the bus I don't have time to eat and chew constantly.

you need sodium to live, its totally safe

I'm actually kinda disappointed in myself for never thinking of chicken fried burgers now.

How do I emulate the Costco hotdog? Those shits are the best

So, Bar-S and "Beef" patties. Is their a nauseating poverty food that completes the trinity?