Tfw Veeky Forums is unironically the best board

>tfw Veeky Forums is unironically the best board

I love you guys

Had some nice sirloin for dinner today, nailed a medrare with really nice crust.

>my mom thought it was too rare and is going to refry her portion later

Cheeky lady

Honest question. Why do you go our of your way to post Trump photos every chance you get ? Why do you even keep photosof him on your computer ?

>not liking uncle trump

Cmon senpai

Not everyone here is underage.

damn,,, young trump was smoochable

At first glance I didn't even recognize that this was Trump. He looked good when he was younger.

A lot can change with 37 years of endless luxury.

Same here, thought that was Ryan gosling. But to be honest that's the only picture ive seen of trump where he looks handsome

Veeky Forums has been the best board for years.
its on topic. mods b& off-topic shitpost ....eventually. the age of contributors tends to be older....also Veeky Forums is impervious to /pol/tier bullshit, which seems to shit up every other board.

because if trump hadn't created a sect they would have eat a bullet by now, having a nigger in officce was too hard for them

thats not a food related pic

It's difficult to go offtopic and still have it be about food. That's impossible with shit like videogames, literature, anime, etc. because they can have messages to twist and deseminate. It opens up an anevnue for more shitpposting.

He was definitely less orange.

Looking good when you’re old is a sign of shallow vanity (for men) and makes me disrespect the person

for me, it's the McChicken. the best fast food sandwich

That's not a food related post

majority of Veeky Forums is female as well, do you think that has anything to do with it?

Is this better

>wimyn on 4chinz

C H A D

>not loving Mr.Donald because of witch hunting political climate

Muh sides

>nailed a medrare

Your Daddy Trump would be disappointed, since he only eats well done. How does that make you feel?

This nibba was hot( somewhat homo)

>more than half the people that have replied to my posts on Veeky Forums and called me a pleb have been cute girls

The majority of Veeky Forums is female

>support a total zionist
>still think you are redpilled
/pol/ - delusions the board