Does anyone else here always crave a certain kind of food when a specific kind of weather comes around...

Does anyone else here always crave a certain kind of food when a specific kind of weather comes around? Rainy days always make me crave mac n cheese

When it snows, this right here.

Not that specifically, but I do associate winter with chili, stews and hot chocolate.

No because I'm not a fat retarded American who eats trash

When I was a kid I rode my bike to school in all weather. One winter I had to stay after for a club, I was riding home in January after there'd been a ton of snow already. The alley that I had to go through before I got home had like a 4 inch thick sheet of ice covering it, I could see my house when I hit a really slick patch and went down. my ankle got caught between one of the tubes and the crankset and I really felt like I couldn't get up. My mom had the fireplace going and the smoke was wafting my way, intermingled with the smoke I smelled a hint of chili and cornbread. Since then I've always loved chili and cornbread in the freezing ass cold days of january/february.

When it's cold/winter/snowy/near Christmas I always crave home made chicken noodle soup. I make it on top of the wood stove and it slowly cooks from morning to late afternoon then I sit around listening to Christmas music, drinking some rum and eating my soup. The longer it sits the more flavor it gets and it's so good. Rain doesn't really make me want to do anything but sleep and hot sunny days I don't want to eat much. When Fall starts breaking though, much like I turn to stuff like that.

I can't wait to make ramp mac 'n cheese when spring comes. I can't get enough of onions so even though ramps are a memefood by now, they still are a great spring food.

I always pick my bottle of vodka in rainy nights.

says the euronigger who maintains a steady diet of muslim cock and semen

cold weather = soups
hot weather = water melon, cold noodles

What kind of faggot craves cold noodles? Lmao soyboy detected weeoo weeoo gtfo of here faggot

In so cal when the hot Santa Ana winds blow in from the desert and the airs really dry, I like fresh potato salad with a bone in ribeye steak and some piping hot corn on the cob.

>life inexperienced bitch detected

Japanese soba noodles, korean guksu. Tastes great and is refreshing as fuck.

Maybe if you ate something other than the tendies your mom still makes for you, or a hot meal straight from your dads dick, youd be open to what the world has to offer.

I live in japan retard, I know what cold noodles are. Look at you thinking you're good cos you eat cold noodles lmao. Fucking faggot. I'd rek you physically and mentally, you're nothing

i'd kick both you asses and have enough energy left over to fuck them and your mothers after a hearty meal from Mcdonalds like a 100% all beef big mac combo with hot, crispy fries and a cool, refreshing coke. I'm loving it

Nice try at LARPing faggot.

Youd burn all that energy and have an MI just trying to wiggle out of your scooter you fat fuck.

Who's larping, cunt? You think knowing cold noodles exist qualifies as life experience lmao. You're fucking NOTHING

Only if you’re fat

Whats that, proof that youre a weeb?

Idk whats funnier: some weeb raging about what another user eats, or some whiny Japanese boy angry at the world because of their tiny dick, flexing nuts on an anonymous image board.

Thanks for the keks

Yeah I'm a weeb because I live in japan. Great reasoning you have there idiot.

Ah so your baby dick is why you get so angry at what other anons eat during the summer.

So besides peeing on your balls when you squat to piss, must be pretty aggravating to be an inch into pussy and youre already balls deep.

I've been craving frozen fried fish and mac and cheese since it got cold.

Maybe I am just craving the mac and cheese, and I have a connection between that dish and frozen fish from my childhood.

My dicks seven inches mate you want to see proof of that too faggot?

>Japanese
>7 inches

Lol choose one.

Oh and the shaft that's inside your body doesnt count.

Where have I stated that I'm Japanese? You're retarded and your redit spacing makes you worth no more of my time.