What'd'yall think of this homo's show(s)? Is Youtube just hipster Food Network now?

what'd'yall think of this homo's show(s)? Is Youtube just hipster Food Network now?

honestly a super underwhelming character.

I know it's a meme, but he's honestly a soyboy. He just sits there and asks stupid questions to rappers and celebrities while looking like he's about to shit his pants.

That being said action bronson is a fat stupid faggot and should not be given any credit for anything ever. Watch the hot ones episode with him. He thinks he's some sort of messiah.

Hate this gut

He's a bit bland and I don't understand that part of the show where they look at the guests Instagram photos or whatever. They act like they've found something interesting, and it's always some boring photo

The shtick is just boring now.

Its a great way to catch clebs off guard and hes a decent interviewer but I just dont care anymore.

Detestable. Terrible interviewer. Dumb gimmick for a high school audience

I like his body language.

I'll watch it if they have a really good gues that can carry the interview (Steve-O was great). I like to check out the sauce lineups each season as well. In general its unwatchable.

I found two really good hot sauces though. Secret Aardvark and Dirty Dicks. I search the sauces they have and see if theyve won any awards or have really good reviews.

Gives off the Howie Mandell vibes that really give me a BONER if you know what I mean

at least you assholes have something to talk about before you die.

he is completely boring host. sounds like he is reading off of a script.

jesus so much hate.

Here's how it is.

hot ones was clearly an accidental hit. Im convinced that Complex was just trying to run interference for Vice's munchies.

And what endears Sean to the viewer is hes a regular guy (if your audience is youtube), who asks insightful and decently thought out questions. But most imortantly comes off as a FAN.

Then bam. The show takes off and this guy who can eat spicy food but cant cook for shit gets catapulted to the level of celebrity chef.

Hes the face of this brand and has managed to get more and more comfortable in front of a camera.

So i like him. He's not an overweight inked up pretentious chef rapper amalgamate. His demeanor allows the guest to shine... And isnt the point of an interview?

But dont get it twisted. This the kind of nigger watching his girlfriend get plowed on a saturday night.

He’s jerky, abrupt, awkward, clunky, and direct. It’s basically the perfect formula to get whatever you want out of whoever you’re interviewing. It’s the other side of the Louis Theroux coin.

Basically the perfect interviewer. Just a question machine that can make the interviewee the real star of every episode and really give off good answers.

That’s not a diss either, I think Sean knows what he’s doing and that it works great. He does a great job at what he does.

The Artie Lange episode had some good questions. I think he saves good questions for people he actually likes

Like since the 80's they are?

Solid interviewer, albeit weirdly intense and robotic
Interviews are generally entertaining, they pick good people for it
Format of the show generally means even lame ducks make for a good watch, everybody loves to see people freak out after eating hotsauce

>underwhelming character.
I disagree
>action bronson is a fat stupid faggot and should not be given any credit for anything ever
I love you

> this guy who can eat spicy food but cant cook for shit gets catapulted to the level of celebrity chef.
>catapulted to the level of celebrity chef
>reddit spacing
There's an entire subseries they do where he meets with actual popular chefs and competes with them in making a dish, and he doesn't hesitate to admit he has 0 fucking clue what he's doing.

pedant

A good interviewer isnt a question machine, all that does is turn the guest into an answering machine. You want the host to be witty and able to improvise a conversation so you see the real side of the guest instead of the phony side they put on for most shows where they answer a series of generic questions about themselves

The stomach is only in the stomach.

It's a great way to get police off the fence and respond to a good deal but I'm not worried anymore.

Been watching since the first season. The logic episode was one of my favorites

>it's a guest only has time for five wings episode.
They're always cardboard personalities as well.

>Im convinced that Complex was just trying to run interference for Vice's munchies.

I too think this. Also, am I alone in thinking Matty Matherson is both a terrible presenter and a substandard chef?

He has a little charm to him and is a pretty okay chef. That's just my opinion though. I watch him over bronson.

The recent one with Bob Saget was fuckin' mint

i like the show. but i only watch it when he has a good guest on. there are some real no names he interviews

this hairlet's antics is old shit now. fuck his millennial jew york ass.

this guy is as charismatic as cardboard

Matty has a certain charm, but he also SPEAKS LIKE HE'S SHOUTING OVER THE SOUND OF A DIESEL GENERATOR SO I COULD SEE WHY YOU WOULD CONSIDER HIM A BAD PRESENTER
HI I'M MATTY MATHESON AND I'M GOING TO SHOUT AT YOU HOW TO COOK THIS DISH

he's from chicago