Old thread was dying

Old thread was dying.
Just like us...
How are you guys doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vzLD_iiXSxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>can't even make a thread right

Have you retards ever considered having some self control or are you all weak pussies

First timer....
Havn't made a thread on the chan in half a decade.
But yes. Let it sink or breathe as you feel.

t. brainlet

You don't care, you just wrote that to get attention to the post.
I am also sipping my first beer, since I woke up 2 hours ago. I feel like the weather outside and it's not really hopeful.

Arghh my spleen

The funny thing about people like you is you are probably the most susceptible to addiction and it would fucking ravage you. You know this and in order to continue the denial you go on threads like this and belittle people.

I could probably become an alcoholic. I had to legally admit it to the state because of my 2 DUIs and go through 2 years of treatment. However, these days I only drink 2 or 3 times a week and only beer. Zero withdrawals. It's rare that I drink 2 days in a row. I have been looking to cut back on calories and have considered switching back to booze. Maybe that will be the last straw

Defense mechanism. If he knows he's susceptible to addiction he targets addicts and demonizes them and their actions. If he demonizes the actions he avoids them and is therefore safe from that specific addiction. It's a behavior as old as man, it's effective shit.

I was on the road to alcoholism, but visiting these threads have helped. I've narrowed down to having a couple of drinks only on Friday and Saturday instead of almost every night, even started working out in the morning before work so I couldn't drink the night before.

I know I was not a full blown alcky, but these threads were a major contributor in preventing it. Thank you, and I hope everyone can stay safe and maybe even on the wagon.

What do you guys commonly drink when a girl started working at your place 6 months ago, flirted with you for 3 months while engaged (still) to another man that you didn't find out about until after those 3 months--who was always referenced to as her "friend" when she talked about doing things--and then whet cold turkey on, so you went cold turkey in return, and now whenever you pass each other there's an awkward ignoring of one another and possibly a random bump and look into each others eyes, and a quick glance away as you both try to hurry past one another?

I'm thinking whiskey.

I'm about to go grab some liquor actually for the day. What should I get? I like everything.

>flirted with
>didnt hook up with
>awkward coworker bullshit
Treat her as you would any acquaintance and things will be normal. Probably not the most trust worthy person around to be honest. Gin.

What's up you degenerates? What you guys doing today? What you drinking and what tunes you got going on?
I woke up at 5 popped some ibuprofen, had some coffe and have smoked my way thru a half pack already. Made biscuits and gravy with my girl and kiddo and am on my 3rd beer. Double ipa 8%. smoking a couple hits just watched mr. robot and am gonna shitpost for a while and probably start on some animu. then off to work for 3rd shift tonight. should be a decent day boys.
heres some tunes im jamming now
youtu.be/vzLD_iiXSxE

Where the fuck is everyone? you guys all passed out still?

3 on a sunday, third beet in. I've had a bad habit for a few years now, but I can go Saturday to Friday without drinking as long as my friends don't bug me. Keeping it under control but it is a problem. Sad part is, if it weren't for the money and weight gain I probably wouldn't hold back. Do you guys think fear of weight gain is a good motivation to help from going off the deep end? Also, just want to say to the real alcoholics, keep trying. If you just stay consistent in your efforts to grow yourself out of this ditch, maybe you'll find yourself in a place you're actually happy to be, and have more incentive to change. Maybe you'll see clear that you're doing harm to your kin, people you love.

Al/ck/ I need your help, I start the first day of my new job in 6 hours and I've drank 8 beers. What can I do to appear 100% sober aside from just waiting it out.

>drink 5 liters of wine for 2 years straight
>recently got diarrhea
>diarrhea recently turned extremely dark green

pic related. what's this mean?

I'm not a doctor but if that's what your typical stool looks like you've done SEVERE damage to your pancreas and to your gut fauna.

Cut back, jfc.

And get your liver checked out

I'm honestly surprised it didn't look like that all the time if you're drinking several bottles of red wine every day. Wine colours your poo.
Did you switch to a cheaper brand recently?

If we were to leave that out as a factor, I'd say green poo was most likely caused but an imbalance in gut flora. We see it a lot in patients who are on antibiotics. Especially the harsher ones.

only begun to get it in the past few months, just recently it started going dark green, i got my liver checked and got my blood tests about a month ago and everything checked out.

>gut fauna

tfw no wolf in your stomach to fend off harmful bacteria

Try switching to vodka or beer for a couple days and see if it changes.
I still suspect it's just coloured by the wine. I get green spatters if I go hard on the red for a night or two.

nigga you dead

but seriously see a doctor that looks like some kinda bowl disease

been consistently working out last 4 months (spreadsheets help), crushing it at my cushy cook job, just redesigned my blog, been consistently programming (daily journaling helps), feeling like I actually know what the fuck I'm doing in that space. Haven't been with a girl for awhile but it's alright, I'm actually starting the like who I am as a person, and I've needed this period to focus on maintaining that growth w/o distraction. I've been gaining a lot of respect for myself in general because I'm doing more of the things that I know I should be doing on a consistent basis.

Thanks for asking.

Doing all right, bought a 15 pack of bud light because im a cheap piece of shit, playing madden and listening to football. One of the few joys i look forward to.

Cheers (raises an orange crush)

pseudoscience 101, baby

Definitely a top shelf london dry gin. There's something darkly romantic about Gin

>out of whiskey
>stores are all closed
>all I have in my cabinet is a bottle of orange bitters
>28% alcohol

So can I just drink this straight or what? I know it's supposed to be for mixing drinks but my fridge is empty.

You will almost certainly gag. Bitters are pretty strong, a little bit is supposed to go a long way, flavor-wise.

well shit. I guess I'll dilute it with water.

niggers drink antifreeze and still survive

dying

elaborate... withdrawals?

what sustains you aside from the booze

just made an open top grilled cheese with ham

porerhouse steak and potatoes

that's been my brakfast/lucnh/dinner each mealfor 3 days so far

boobs

Want to get drunk but suddenly any alcohol I consume makes me throw up. Been drinking really heavy for way too long but I still hate being sober

thats a bad place to be. especially when you are going into withdrawal symptoms.

give me some good drunk sandwich ideas al/ck/

needs to be somewhat healthy aka not lard on bread with deep fried chicken

ham
pickle
mustard
cheese

bread of your choosing

Tonight I actually saved some dude from fucking up badly.
>leaving bar
>walking friends to their car
>go back before last call
>leave again but notice some dude doubled over in his running truck parked roadside w/ lights and seatbelt on
>door is unlocked
>slap his back and then eventually his face, harder than I’m comfortable slapping a stranger
>the fucker passed out with his foot on the brake in neutral
>he wakes up
>insists that he is good to drive
>has no idea what’s going on
>takes his foot off the brake
>truck starts rolling backwards down a hill
>my drunk instincts kick in and I run. then hop into the truck on top of incapacitated drunk moron and slam the brakes and throw it into park
I found a dude at the bar to drive that stupid faggot home, but I felt like I did a good deed and possibly saved him, let alone anyone else he would’ve hit.

>not lard on bread with deep fried chicken
Lol this faggot doesn’t have a Publix nearby to get a chicken tendie sub with mayo and he is mad about it.

That was mighty white of you user. I've seen people swerving all over the freeway but I didn't give enough of a shit to call the cops on them.

Women at work was the reason I started drinking. Now I show up buzzed enough to talk to them but not sober enough to give a shit what they say/think.

Yeah dude, I think some other substances (benzos) may have been involved on his end but I felt like a fucking superhero after everything happened. I told him that he was real lucky that I found him and not some cops (truck running and him passed the fuck out).
Honestly I don’t really think a grown ass man would’ve had the reflexes that I did, and I’m a fairly limber 21 year old so I sprinted that shit.

>this faggot is a lard filled fattie

>this faggot is a faggot

I realized that today all I’ve had was vodka, a bunch of black coffee, a redbull with vodka, and then more vodka. I’m fucking starving but nothing delivers this late where I’m at. Just gonna drink more vodka and cri internally.

I am seriously debating ubering to Waffle House, what has my life come down to?

Any of you lads become hypochondriacs because of drinking?

Yes. The thread a few back titled “phantom organ pains edition” really struck a chord with me.
My hair hurts and I can’t sit comfortably when sober. Not a happy camper desu.

no

Yus

Christ, I can't imagine what I would try to relate my hair hurting to.
I've always been a side sleeper and have a tendency to sleep on my left side with my arm under my body/head, resulting in damage to my ulnar nerve. Of course, this gives me wonderful shooting pains up and down my left arm and shoulder.
So, I start thinking my heart is going fucking wild and I compulsively start checking my pulse, while trying to cut down on drinking.
Down to three beers a night, and then I start feeling tingling in my hands and feet. Great. I don't think it's diabetes. Time to get a blood pressure monitor.
Get a blood pressure monitor, blood pressure is fine because I'm not obese and I still manage to exercise.
Now I panic every time my blood pressure is over 120/80, which makes my blood pressure and my heart rate skyrocket. Fucking great stuff. Still trying to just taper off but god, I love just being drunk and watching movies at night.

>first day back at office job in over a week because I was getting drunk every day alone in my room
>living the part time life
>no one in the office talks to me except for a few close friends
>other workers are literally POO so I don't mind
>sick of this shit job anyway
>do 1000 things right, no praise -- 1 thing wrong then you're called out
>can't be yourself around normies
>have to wear a fucking suit all day in sweltering heat
>look nice in a suit though
>look like a homeless junkie wearing normal clothes
>tfw first sip of cheap wine when you get home from work after a 12 hour day
I handed in my notice. Time to drink my savings away.

t. Faggot

Sorry you had to deal with that shit m8.

How do I sneak booze into my job? I work on a loading dock where I must pass through a metal detector going in/out. Was thinking about just bringing a spiked coke in addition to my jug of water, any suggestions?

Can't you buy those plastic hip-flask shaped bottles of spirits with the plastic screw on cap? They sell them in Australia (I've seen vodka and rum variants), so I'd guess they'd be elsewhere.

Is a tin cap on a beer/handle enough to set off your scanners? Why the fuck do you get scanned anyway, have there been incidents in the past? Genuinely curious tbqh

you're right, past incidents have made scanning necessary apparently; also that cap might set it off and if I get caught, I'm fired

I bet (You)'re addicted to Veeky Forums.

Fuck off faggot, you might kill someone who isn't a worthless husk.

Does anyone have the screenshot from the al/ck/ who tried to post a list of drunken fuckups he’d made, then hit the character limit?

Not taking off your jacket and using a fan.

hey man if u need take a break but I promise u - life doesn't have to be shit. I make around 20k less now since i switched jobs but my coworkers are great and I feel okay. a lot better. I used to work in finance.

Using a fan for a jacket, are you out of your fucking mind?!

can i be suffering from alcohol withdrawal if my heart rate is 75 BPM?

Dunno. Mine was once 180 though. Scared the nurses more than it scared me i think.

I would say that heart rate doesn't have too much to do with it, although it can definitely tell you whether or not you're in a shit place (usually above 110 sitting idly).
Take it frome me you don't want to start compulsively checking your heart rate, or your blood pressure, unless it absolutely bothers the shit out of you and it makes you feel better, for a least a minute or two, to check it every half hour.
I have an irregular heartbeat and I pretty much have had it since I was a kid. Drinking doesn't help. Drinking doesn't help my heart, my blood pressure, or my anxiety.
All this said, 75bpm is normal. Anywhere usually between 40-105bpm is normal, and there are some fluctuations in there for weird shit. In short, 75 is normal, lad. Relax.

Mine is 120 at rest, lol. I get out of breath just falling asleep.

If you're really concerned, start monitoring your BP and heart rate if it makes you feel better. I picked up a monitor for my blood pressure recently and it's been making me feel better just to chart it down.

Fucking hell, man. Do you get out at all, do any walking or anything like that?

I empty my piss/puke receptacles on occasion. Thinking about installing a pump to automate it tho

Fucking lmao. I know it's not the place, or my place, to suggest anything but you should try to just take a walk every day. Even if you're drunk. Just walk up your street for 15 minutes and then walk back.

>too lazy to walk to the toilet
>will build an inbuilt pump and waste system into house

>save drunk idiot from DUI while risking your life and freedom

Yea, your a real hero.

>tfw no alcoholic gf to murder me in my sleep

Ikr. Slightly mad girls make my bod tremble with pleasure. They’re up for just about anything in bed, are never boring and will probably kill you. Nom.

I mean, yeah the dude was a retard but others didn’t have to suffer because of his stupidity and I’m just glad that my reflexes kicked in.

As opposed to just idly watching while fuccboi rolled backwards into traffic. It made me feel like a capable drunk, usually I’m used to watching me ruin my own life, not out there saving someone else’s.

If the cops had seen you do it you’d have got a dui. In the uk, anyway.
Last magistrate told me that if I was found sat in a passenger seat of a car with the keys in the car and no driver, she’d put me in prison for 3 years.
Lol. As soon as she said it I responded “I understand”, and before realising what I’d said she shouted “DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” and her co-magistrate & my lawyer had to hide a chuckle.

Damn, the uk sounds shitty. I’m pretty sure I could talk my way out of hopping in some almost passed out dude’s lap to throw his car into park, especially considering the witnesses.
Are you the same guy who said
>save drunk idiot from DUI while risking your life and freedom
? Because my dude I don’t think you even know true freedom.

Cucks
You are not going to make it

Lmao zuper funny post my big guy hehe

>freedom
>USA
topkek

He saved the guy and more importantly innocent bystanders from injury or death. For all you know the guy passed back out, was found later by the cops with the keys still there then got the DUI he deserved. Fuck outta here with that shit man

That was a weird out of place topkek, my dude. Y’all got dat ass whooped in 1776 and we can still own guns. Your cops don’t even have guns.

>Ya'll
>your
exactly what are you referring to

>Your cops don’t even have guns.
I think people should be allowed to have guns if they can demonstrate the responsibility and stability, but the idea that gun ownership is necessary for freedom and safety says a lot of things about a society, and it's not saying good things.

If you think "cops don't have guns" reflects badly on a country, you're fucked in the head

t. American librul elitist

Oh I’m sorry
>you’re cops don’t even have guns
You fucking moron

Please not more kiddy ranting.
Someone needs to create and popularise /b/alc. the “KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT” “LEL I TROLL U” posts are really tedious.

exactly which cops are you referring to

>downed 4 bottles of red wine tonight
>this has been my nightly routine for six months
Got a cool buzz going.

>four bottles of wine
Yeah, nah. You would be dead or throwing up.

thatwasthejoke.jpg

you're assuming I'm from the UK that's the point