Do you poop everyday Veeky Forums? What are some foods to enhance the quality of my poop?

Do you poop everyday Veeky Forums? What are some foods to enhance the quality of my poop?

As an official beanboy I have gigantic shits three times a day.

oats

everyday is an adjective. you mean every day.

r.eddit

fiber won't make you shit more often, but will certainly improve the quality of the poop

will fiber clean up the intestine after years of bad diet and junk food?

More bulk can absolutely cause more frequent defecation. You can only hold so much after all.
I know it's a troll thread but I'm very bored and waiting for my chicken to cook.

it won't be enough on its own

what would be enough?

eggs
alcohol
immodium tablets

stop eating sugary junk foods for starters

Can't too much fiber cause constipation?

If you're not having enough liquid with it, yes.
Exercise is a good way of aiding digestion as well but I assume that's right out for a frogposter.

My poop is like Mussolini's trains, always on time.

>triggered this hard for a frog when this thread is completely harmless and normal and asked an honest question
back to t*mblr

how do you do it?

I poop every 3 days lately am I going to die?

no, I poop once every 2-3 days, how much do you people eat that you poop every day?

Nationalism

if you're not used to lots of fiber and suddenly eat something with a lot, then you will shit like a motherfucker. But if you keep eating it you'll adapt.

if you go less than 3 times a week, you should supplement some more fiber to your diet

Same as me, two thirds of the way through my first cup of coffee=poop time

You know how transexuals repeatedly stuff a dildo into their fake vagina? I do that with my ass.
Now I no longer worry about getting a hemorroid from straining/waiting to poop. It just comes out when it's time.
Nice long ones. Not cut up by your anus puckering up.
I recommend this.

I got hemorroids from sticking stuff up my ass.

I usually poop a few times a day

Usually twice a day.

It's because you're gay and you take pleasure from the act.
I do it to clense.
Gaywad

Yes, every morning. Sometimes I wake up at around 3 A.M. and have to shit before I can go back to sleep like I did 13 hours ago. That's what I get for eating cheap mac and cheese with beer. If you want to enhance the quality, just eat a lot of vegetables and drink a lot of water. Grains don't count as vegetables, btw; eat some steamed broccoli, carrots, potatoes, spinach, etc without a lot of fat and yet again, be sure to stay well-hydrated.

Isn't that first cup great!

Pretty much I worked my gastrointestinal microbiota into a frenzy with stories of the
evil invader amoxicillin and turned them into a poop processing machine.

And I make almost all of my food from whole foods, not cans and boxes. I pretty much eat as I please with no ill effects these days.

I get cock in my ass pretty often but my sphincter works perfectly.

Lol, good lord do you release, if u get my drift?

Just because I imagine a guy sticking his throbbing cock up my ass doesn't make me gay.