If you don't live in a shithole you are not truly living the literary life

If you don't live in a shithole you are not truly living the literary life.

ugh, what do you have against fresh air and rooms that don't smell horrible.
My love for fresh air urges me to keep windows open all winter, there is no way I could live in a closet like this. But even still, I am more literary than you.

holy shit someone has a smaller living space than me! every time i buy a new book it's like my room feels just a little smaller, but now i feel better

>there is no way I could live in a closet like this

if it was in manhattan or downtown sf i would strongly consider it

no offense but till here I can feel your smelly room. And your smelly feet and everything around you

The literary life is living in a nice flat downtown in an European capital/city such like Madrid, Barcelona, Berlin, Rome, Bolonia, Paris, etc.

>living in islamic europe

dude what do u think it is the 1770s still? get real

How did you take this photo?

Why? These places are lifeless shitholes.

i live in an airy 2 bedroom on the 35th floor of an apartment building on the upper west side

reconsider your life

>this is what poor people actually believe

i was going to get one of those too but my trustfund check got lost in the mail and i had to get a job, fml

>America
>Literary lifestyle

Yeah, sure American cities have a great literary tradition hahaha. Can't wait to see the intellectual circles of LA, NYC, Las Vegas, Austin, Dallas, Boston, San Francisco, Vermont, Compton, etc. Great scene!

>Vermont
that's not a city fag

>oh,

What's good about them?
Both are filled with homeless niggers and Antifa-tier leftists

>Both are filled with homeless niggers and Antifa-tier leftists
>this is what poor people actually believe

the koch brothers live in nyc dude, all the people who pretend to be folksy during election year come back home to their manhattan penthouses, it's the capital of the world

>examines pic
>0 books found

fuck off op

Are you trying to tell us that its shit ?

I'm Brazilian, does that count?

>What is e-reader

Excepto se fores o Machado de Assis, não

My dream desu, currently in the PNW and there are a lot of people who read and even write but it's all so pretentious but without any respect for style, depth, the canon(s), etc. Most of the "writers" I meet could be straight from reddit.

I will miss the outdoors we have here though.

>e-readers
Stop.

Enjoy the next terrorism attack

This, the romanticized 50s-60s European capitals are long gone.

Go on. :^)

this is going to be me in like a year and a half when I graduate, going to be so dope

>going to be so dope
Stay away, yank

Maybe Paris? I don't know, I haven't been in quite a while since the early 2000s. Berlin is wonderful though, the public transport is clean, cafe/pubs on every corner, used book store on every street, tons of Veeky Forums places to chill. I can sing similar praises for Oslo having been there last summer as well.

I'm a German citizen living in the USA, pls no bully

>that don't smell horrible.

If its my room, it doesn't matter how bad it smells, I wont notice