Tfw no cookout near me

>tfw no cookout near me

feels bad bros...

It's a top fast food joint, but doesn't come close flavor wise to culver's or chick-fil-a. it's just a good place to get a lot of food that's better than most fast food and also somehow cheaper, especially considering portion size. I recommend the big double cheddar style, bacon wrap, hush puppies.

poorfag college boi here
cookout is literally the only thing I ever get when I eat out

I haven't had cookout since I graduated. Feels terrible.

>tfw no double burger cheddar style with a cajun chicken wrap, hush puppies and a cheerwine float
>tfw no cookouts in florida
i need to visit ga, sc, or nc asap

Lived in NC my whole life and recently moved for work after graduation. Only thing I miss is Cook Out and Bojanges tbqh. So good.

>tfw no Cookouts in Alabama
Not that we need more f*tties but damn I miss those pb shakes and hushpuppies

The one in my town always burns the burgers into hockey pucks, to the point where they literally fall apart once you bite into them. Anyone else have this problem?

Still, the amount of food you get for a couple bucks is crazy.
Who /spicy chicken sandwich chicken nuggets quesadilla with a Coke float/ here

I know for a fact there's one in tuscaloosa

>there's one in Jacksonville
What the fuck this is new

Guess I know what I'm doing for lunch tomorrow

I'm all about that big double cheddar style, chicken wrap, beef quesadilla, cheerwine float. Can't beat those $5 trays. $.99 cheesedog is bomb too.

redpill me on the chili bros

CHICKEN CAJUN

it's shit

sad desu...

I'm sad we don't have this in California

bitch you have in n out, fuck off

I love In-N-Out and I'd rather have Cookout.

in n out's burgers and fries are way better but I guess they don't have the other good shit

Just moved to TN from CA, and there's a cookout all over. What's the best thing on the menu?

there is no best 'thing'
cookout is all about getting several shit at once

The closest in n out is about 30 miles away plus it's nothing special
I have a five guys near me but it's shit
Plus from what I'm reading cookout has a great variety of food

Its pretty much just a cup of pure meat. Its super thick and you can't really eat it on its own.

Pretty much whatever you feel like having. The big double is 2 1/8th pound patties but is better than the 1/4lb IMO. Chargrilled chicken is good too. They are the two best entrees. Go with a corn dog, wrap, or quesadilla as the sides. The rest aren't worth it considering. Definitely get the cheerwine float.

fug man, I would the ever loving H*CK out of some cookout right now desu

it makes a good dipping sauce for burgers and fries

I'm from the north so cookout is a rare treat for me reserved for road trips. I always get the burger, fries, and nuggets with a cheerwine float.

Have I been doing it wrong?...

I don't understand how they can offer such a variety of food while also having such cheap prices. It seems like you would have to do one or the other. Cookout is a miracle.

It's not how I'd do it, but there's no way to do it wrong really.

Big double burger, cheddar style
Cajun chicken wrap
Chicken quesadilla
>Wrap the chicken wrap with the quesadilla
And a cheerwine

A guy I know started doing this after I told him my ways and he swears get the extra quesadilla sauce but I haven't tried that yet

>tfw no cookout near me

Here's what I'd get tho

>double burger cheddar style
>cajun chiggun wrap
>chili cheese fries
>tea

>burgers suck
>fries are mediocre
>bunch of "variety" items that are all mediocre at best
>shakes are literally just ice cream in a cup
wow

>Do you have ice cream in a cup
>What
>Ice cream in a cup
>What
>Ice cream in a cup

I haven't been on Veeky Forums seriously for 3 years and now I remember why I began my leave

Retards like you, pissing me off. If you're trolling I hope you go tell your preacher what you have done and ask for forgiveness. If you're serious I hope you find happiness and learn to love Cookout.

It's all true user.
Only reason to go there is if you have a hankering for a corndog and don't want to make some.

Cookout is pretty great

Lemme get a chicken tendies tray with double Cajun fries and a chocolate cherry shake

imagine being this much of a pleb

>Spicy Chicken Sandwich
>Double Cajun Fries
>Large Cheerwine to drink

I know what I'm getting tomorrow!

IME the chicken sandwiches besides the chargrilled chicken aren't that great. They are just mcchicken tier preformed patties. The chargrilled is a solid piece of breast with a great smoky flavor.

The fries and rings at ours never look that good. Gonna blame the workers as usual.

I live in WA and have never heard of this place before. It seems amazing. How far East would I have to go to have some Cookout?

Pretty much all the way. Started in NC and has been spreading pretty quickly the past few years, it's a very popular local chain although not in and out levels of prevalence.

I wish cookout was near me, I left NC before it came around. my first order would be
big double cheese burger add bacon
chicken nuggets
corn dog
mr. pibb
and a dozen hush puppies for .99cents

GA, TN, AL, NC, SC, etc

>Tfw got to visit Charlottesville last month
>Tfw cookout tray with a milkshake

Wish I lived there
Are you retarded? Chick fila is mediocre crap, there are chicken places all over the country now that make chicken as good or better. Culver's custard is good but Ritter's is better. Their burgers are mediocre

>those prices

how the fuck

That would have to be some food truck

But...that is a lot of items for a food truck

Its not a food truck. its cook-out.

J U N K F O O D

Southern chains market to poor people and make a fortune on volume. The line is wrapped around the one here even late at night.

It's good too.

Also the best part

> add a milkshake to the combo for $1

Tyson Gay's daughter was murdered at a cookout in Kentucky, so at least ky I'd say.

>Cook-Out thread
>it has to be some food truck

How retarded are you?

There are some in Mississippi, too. KY is probably a little closer to WA tho.