>wake up one fine sunday morning
>have a really bad headache
>sweating profusely
>hands are shaking
>feel like throwing up
>stumble to the kitchen
>have just four gulps of pic related
>feel great just minutes later

Why aren't doctors talking about this magic cure? What is big pharma trying to hide?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=216s&v=yCrKjZrg-eA
mdcalc.com/ciwa-ar-alcohol-withdrawal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its called addiction bro. i walk the same way but am clear that i have some serious drinking habits that aren't good for my health. but fuck it as 2012 would say YOLO

I’m not an alcoholic but Popov is legit my favorite cheap vodka. Tastes better than Smirnoff at half the price.

I've always had a prejudice against vodka in plastic bottles. Does this gutrot really taste anything near/better than Smirnoffs?

Personally I’m of the opinion that Smirnoff tastes like paint thinner so maybe I’m not the guy to talk to, but the guy in this video is supposedly an expert and he liked it. All I can say is Popov tastes pretty smooth to me. m.youtube.com/watch?t=216s&v=yCrKjZrg-eA

ma nigga.

I've drank nothing but popov for the last 8 years

Using Smirnoff as a baseline if a vodka tastes good or not is like using Little Caesars as a baseline for pizza.

Little ceasers has the extra most bestest pizza for six dollars so ...

Say that shit to my face motherfucker I swear I'm gonna punch you right in the elbow you lead painting drinking basic bitch.

Congratulations, you're an alcoholic

How to be an alcoholic rather than a pot head. Need to stop smoking for a job drug test soon.

Just stop smoking and start again after the test, unless of course you don't really want the job

I will be going to school alongside working so I don't really want it but then again I got bills to pay. I'm trying to substitutes hard liquor but the buzz is not the same.

>Not drinking Moskovskaya or Stolichnaya
Lower than kulaks, all of you.

im the same way
>wake up
>pants are wet
>hmmmm

Why do people act like vodka is so fucking difficult to distill?

I had this fizzy drink the other day like a dark caramel color made my tummy ache go away, also helps with nausea and it gave me a boost of ednergy as well. shit is magical. I'm thinking of patenting and mass produce.

Alcohol withdrawal is hell. Switch to beer.

mdcalc.com/ciwa-ar-alcohol-withdrawal igot a 28

>Stolichnaya used to be budget vodka
>It's now more expensive than Smirnoff

Feels pretty fuckin bad mate.

Really? A fucking 9 might require medical attention? That seems a little overly cautious, right?

Quit drinking you goober

In a couple years that'll be Sobieski