Guilty Pleasure Foods You'd Never Eat in Front of People; Snack Edition

Guilty Pleasure Foods You'd Never Eat in Front of People; Snack Edition

If you don't know what this is, you aren't American, or your parents loved you too much to let you eat garbage. But I'm sitting here on a rainy Sunday enjoying a funky taste of pre-teen nostalgia.

>Cheese whiz
you vile man

Is this cheese whiz in a bugle

How are you supposed to eat Bugles off of your fingertips if you pump them full of Easy Cheese?

I once ate a bag of takis while using a can of armour potted meat as a dip. I don't regret it.

Worse.

They're little cornucopias!!!!

You expand your imagination and pretend you're eating cheesy ice cream cones instead of pretending to eat your fingertips.

what kind of tiny stunted babyfingers do you have?

making little cornucopias with trix and
bugles as a kid was the bomb.
was much better when trix were fruit shapers though.

That's gay

Tripe in jelly. For dogs. Salt, pepper, paprika, garlic, lemon - straight out of the can.

20 years ago, I choked on one of these and almost died. I remember my vision getting dark and hazy before it was dislodged by a punch to the chest from my mom. Haven't eaten any since.

Do you huff the gas after you sucked all the cheese out?

>homemade honeycomb crushed into dust mixed with vanilla icecream and mars bars.

you nuke the mars bar for a tiny amount of time so it melts easily, then you stir it into the honeycomb/vanilla icecream mixture.

Diabeetus in a bowl.

Bagel bites

this is living

Back when I was in college and didn't have a dishwasher I would make hotdogs in the toaster to void having to clean a pan.
No one can know the extent of my sloth.

when i am depressed and don't want to talk to my room mates i grab some pre-sliced bread and quickly squirt ketchup on it (so no dishes for surface or spreading) and then rub the slices together and eat it on the way back to my room :(

Looks like an exotic fungus

>getting high off aerosol cheese

I used to make straight up sugar water when I lived in California. Whenever it got super hot a glass of iced sugar water is suprisingly refreshing.

Bags of french fried onions, I eat them like potato chips. Sometimes my housemates want to make their flyover casserole and there isn't any left and they will ask me where they went. I'll just say "oh, I must have used them in cooking something"