twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should probably get to the root of the problem instead of masking it

useful advice? on Veeky Forums??
preposterous

>dont eat
>dies
fixes all your problems desuwa

same though
yeah but it's easy to wallow in self-pity and depression, and when you're feeling that low, you come to desire it.

Not that user but i've been talking to a friend gf.
In my fiend circle she feels so out of ordinary at how much of wierdos we are. Not like shes not instantly accepted but cmon.
Sometimes feeeling like youre idfferent and cant talk about things is what makes you so distant from others. I resepelled others 13 times because god; damn, is the crippling depressing only so over-bearing. Then it comes into real life when you think horrible things.
Seriously thought just remember
W̱͙͉̗̯ai̳̰̰̦̤̼͉͠t͚̟̞̖̘̝

Take it one step further and eat yourself to death. Death by choking, diabetes, obesity, etc. If you were really suicidal you wouldn't eat you dumb fuck.

>19472▶
>
I caouldnt
ive sen it real imgur.com/a/KOnSh dont doubt

It's all fine now OP. I understand.

>If you were really suicidal you wouldn't eat you dumb fuck.
>If you were really depressed you wouldn't play video games.
I see these kind of comments posted a lot. I'm guessing at some point in your life you felt suicidal and didn't want to eat, so you think that's how everyone is going to be? Mental health issues affect different people differently, and not everyone will react in the same way.

Whoah im And I didn't actually expect this kind of depression.
If you need help we're here.... Im honestly sorry.
Maybe stop thinking in board polytics and start thinking about your best interests.

This went from 'oh ill get a few responses' to 'yo people are dying' in less than a second...

I have a micro penis, it's about the size of a wine cork when fully erect. I consider becoming an hero every day but I eat seafood to comfort myself.
Seafood never mocks me.

smeon god help

>you wouldn't eat you dumb fuck

Right. Look how easy that is when you see the record of this guys daily journaldicumented in, "The Sound of Insects: Record of a Mummy," as he does just that until he dies after 50 days. You wouldn't last 3 days before you were eating anything that moved, faggot.

the relief of food is ephemeral
it ceases to work after a while, and alcohol and prescription drugs become the only reprieve

tfw you eat once a day so everytime you eat you get a rush of dopamine.

feelsdepressedman

>tfw you hate eating so you just do it once a day

>suicidal: planning how to kill yourself
>eating: most basic act to stay alive
If you wanted to kill yourself you would have done it already. What we have here is an attention whore. Everyone has problems and nobody else cares so work it out or kill yourself.

I have dysphagia so I cant even enjoy my fucking food.

Become a qt trap or pretend to be a transman for brownie points

Ditto...today I'm gonna eat little Caesars