Hey Veeky Forums. Just bought this to enjoy with a friend. Never had jap whisky before. What am I in for ?

Hey Veeky Forums. Just bought this to enjoy with a friend. Never had jap whisky before. What am I in for ?
Also general alcohol thread

caramel heavy, pretty good but overpriced

can you recommend some good whiskeys ?

Shit, if you want a decent starter go for Nikka Pure Malt

cringey weeb whiskey. not recommended. put down the anime and pick up some bourbon like a normal person.

Someone who hasn't Japanese whiskey. It's good stuff. Weab shit aside.

t. body pillow owner

probably the best I've ever had.

Not recommended for people that haven't really had experience drinking whiskey. It's good, but only unto itself- with all the prior experience.

It truly is worthy of its name "harmony" as it balances all flavors subtly, with the aroma's being with a slight hint of vanilla.

is this thing overrated ?

guys my grandma stole my whiskey bottle and i have no fucking idea where it is. I'm having severe headaches, shakes and im clenching my jaw like crazy. I need my fucking alcohol im about to die.

Bulleit rye is delicious and popular. Four Roses single barrel is also a fave of mine.

ghost drinks it so no

This was very much the first whisky where I thought I'd overpaid.

It's good, don't get me wrong, but it's a $60+ mixer. One note on the pallet, raw alcohol. Not so great for sipping.

I just bought this. Is it any good?

scream at her and threaten to put her in a home, one of those ones they talk about on TV where they let you lay there until you get bedsores and shit
later on you can act like you don't remember it at all

EZ mode: just kill her

but if you kill her you're never going to find out where that whiskey went

I thought he's been off the wagon

What's the best affordable alcohol for a wagecuck?

just drink R&R
the construction worker's drink of choice
caramel is the best, AVOID APPLE LIKE THE PLAGUE

Drink it and find out

don't ever say cuck, you people are human garbage, every time, all the time. don't be a piece of shit for no reason.

I had a bottle of the 12 year old before they made it NAS and it was very nice. Very delicate so make sure you clear your palate with a cup of coffee or something before hand and take time to enjoy it. Don't have a heavy beer or something along side as that will over power it. It could be mistaken for Scottish whisky, there is nowhere near the difference that exists between for example bourbon and Scotch. Enjoy, it is a nice dram. If you like it you should have a look at some Highland and Speyside malts next. The Jap stuff is good but overhyped leading to overpriced IMO.

somebody's triggered lmao!

I bought this bottle today, and accidentally told the cute liqour store girl "goodnight" before I left. It was 12 in the afternoon, should I just kill myself?
Also is the whisky any good?

t. Cuck

Did she reply "you too"?

>Also is the whisky any good?

You're the one with the bottle, open it up and tell us.

What does that word mean to you? You just sound like a legitimate asshole saying that. Oh, I said something like an asshole and he was upset! You sound like stupid cunt. Do you like being a stupid cunt? You're the homeless version of the internet.

You still mad that you're gf (male) fucks a nigger every night while you jerk your tiny dick?

Nothing wrong with being nocturnal user.

You people are poverty.

>open it up and tell us.
I'm waiting to move before I open it, I'll let you guys know how it is then.
I'm currently drinking Glenmorangie 20, and it's pretty tasty stuff

Your rage is pretty entertaining, stay salty

so from your post I can assume you had a nigger fuck your girl and you have a tiny dick?

You understand projection, right? what happened to your penis, lot testosterone?

>Glenmorangie 20,
I meant to type 10.
I fuck everything up, fuck me

I'm watching replays of Chuck. I hope you have the time.

t. Patton Oswalt

I can't parse that, bro.

>parse
Look here boys, we got ourselves a city boy.
Fuck off back to Dartmouth with your fancy fucking words, city boy

are you some kinda alabama tard? You people are slowly being bred out of existence. Keep trying to exist.

t. city boy

you still around, gibble? Tell me why you shouldn't be removed from society.

You mad city boy? take out your cock and show me how that big blue vein moves when you get mad. Show my that big city cock, city boy

I'm so mad I'm playing the same game. Lets say shit for fun on this stupid site. Ready?! Rage it out, fucker. I need to go make a sandwich but I'll be so angry when I get back. Make sure you shit a crow before I get done making my sandwich.

Newfag confirmed

I'm so new here I haven't even been here before.

I love watching you people post. It's like babbies first steps.

>babbies first steps.
Who the fuck says shit like this? What the fuck.
You even misspelled Babies you fucking tard.

yep, look at this try hard. you want to matter to people and you can't matter.

Sort of. The Black Label is probably the best middle ground of Johnnie Walker.

>matter to people and you can't matter.
Literally a retard typing

whatever, you empty hole. This is my bottle of Lagavulin.

The people if the matter matter can't people matter if you can't matter to people who matter

Nice meme bottle, kiddo.
Is it as good as the memes suggest?

You sound like Big Bird had a stroke.

Stop saying meme. I can't interact with anyone using that retarded word. You seem like toddlers.

>Stroke
>Big Bird
Yes please, I'd stroke that big yellow drumstick until it's all sticky sweet

Newfags can't into memes

this will make you a man

So most of you have figured out you're not part of normal humanity, right?

Got some of this

Yes. Why would I want to be apart of the shit show anyway?

I like Eagle Rare a lot. Really syrupy though

fuck

YEEEEEEAH dude that's my SHIT

It tastes good but the worm intimidates me

when it comes to nip whisky try pic related

what do you like to drink? that's such a vague question

Try Buffalo Trace bourbon and see how you like that one in comparison

welcome to Veeky Forums newfriend, have a free (You)

I agree, I hate coming on here and having everyone call me a cuck. It's so immature, they sound just like my wife's 4 year old son who calls me that all the time.

>I’m only 18 and I need my older sister to buy my alcohol: the post

Most men are cucks nowadays so don't feel bad

I thought it was legal to start drinking when you turned 18?
>tfw been drinking since I was 16

This bottle was empty yesterday.
Japan learned a lot in the UK. Japan also learned to manufacture whiskey from the UK.
I am proud of Japanese whiskey. But I and Japanese whiskey manufacturers will not forget appreciation for the UK.

I enjoyed it. But I'm also a whiskey pleb. Just drinking whatever I get shilled on.

what are some good christmas gift whiskies? my family and friends keep asking what I want for christmas and I don't know what to tell them.

I hate the agave worm trend. If anything it signifies that the agave field was infested. In my mind the presence of a worm means a lower quality tequila

sounds like somebody's girl got blacked

>What am I in for ?

Relaxing times

t. Cuck

Just got this today. The 42% version is excellent, so hoping this is as good.

Bird Dog is decent for being a sub $20 whiskey.
I second Bulleit.
Gentleman Jack is good as well.

Some good budget stuff:

Wild turkey 101
Evan Williams 1783
Bulleit (I like their rye, never had the bourbon but I've heard good things)
If you can catch a sale Woodford Reserve is good and not too expensive

Black velvet reserve is the best cheap Canadian whiskey. Benchmark Old No.8 is the best cheap bourbon.

What do you like? Do you drink it straight?

Pearl Vodka for straight vodka, better for mixer.
Ten High Bourbon (mixer only, it's fucking paint thinner)
Gilbey's Gin.
Sutterhome/Yellowtail booze
MD 20/20

If you have Hibiki. It is a lot stronger

Wild turkey 101
Pick your favorite gin, that shit is cheap unless you go for Hendricks or a meme brand
Kraken if you like alcoholic candy you can drink

like 99.9%....

Seriously, when did /pol/ start posting here? What an incredibly annoying group of LARPing man-children.

Anyway, I'm currently working on a bottle of this. Very tasty! Would buy again.

I always found Maker's a profoundly generic bourbon. It's like going to the public pool and trying to stay away from the kids peeing in the shallow end. Corn swill is always adolescent in nature.

Maybe the cask strength is different?

Huge corporations don't make boring drinks because they can't make interesting drinks. They make boring drinks because it's what sells.

>18
>Can't drink
>You can make videos sucking semen out of a man's ass and sell it legally
An abstract kind of freedom you have.

So what's a good bourbon to start off with? The only stuff I've had previously was Wild Turkey 101 and it's not bad, but I'd like something that's a bit on the nicer end. I was gonna get a bottle of Maker's Mark but it seems a lot of people don't like it.

/pol/'s shit up most boards by now

Don't drink Bourbon, it tastes like rum mixed with burned oak. Get a real tipple.

who the hell is ghost?

While everyone is dicking around with whisky, I'm enjoying locally-produced rum.

the fuck is that? pumpkins?

Nikka Pure Malt is an amazing value within the cost scale of scotch and japanese whisky.

where do you think pol was before the board existed. they have always been here and always will. the boards aren't monoliths.

that's a dunder pit, you dunder head.

you people really don't know how septic rum making is.