Who will it be lads

who will it be lads

Rachel Ray

ruh roh

so,
confirmed: Rachel Ray

Every fiber of my being wants it to be Bobby Flay.

I VOTE FOR HIM TOO

It's gotta be ripert

good, I hate that pretentious hack

watch it be alton brown

Alton "rip and tear" Brown

Please no. Anything but my Good Eats-sama.

Please be Anthony Bourdain. That sanctimonious fuck deserves it.

Robert Irvine

Alton is pure, don't say such things

Alton is an asswipe irl

andrew zimmern!

Mario Batali

but he makes good TV, please be someone who isn't currently making or panning anything that will be good to watch

It's gonna be Ramrod Ramsay

Paula Deen

julia child

Chef Boyardee

It would explain the divorce.

I'll off myself if it turns out to be Ja/ck/.

How can it be that fat fuck Jack? He hasn't even been near a woman in decades

I mean I wouldn't call him a chef but come on

So sexual misconduct allegations against the republican canadidate during the 2016 Presidential Election result in the candidate not only dominating the headlines, but using that momentum to subsequently claim the white house. Meanwhile some grease ball movie producer/director gets ousted from his production company and this results in the greatest backlash against sexual misconduct this country has ever seen. What the fuck is wrong with America?

You don't know how powerful Fieri really is. He will never go down.

I'm hoping either Bourdain or Irvine. I would love it if it were Scott Conant though, he's a monstrous cunt.

Nigella

Probably not Bordain given the references to something coming out tomorrow he made

One of those men is a beta bitch who begs women to shower with him. The other isn't.

I BET IT'S EMERIL

>What the fuck is wrong with America?

Everyone picks those few stories that allow them to build a shell of smug delusion around themselves and just acts like everything else is either fake or never happened.

kys

>a chicken breast accuses ja/ck/ of sexual misconduct

Yeah he owes me 5 bucks.

Because there's is no actual verifiable evidence, no charges, no trials, and no convictions.

It's hearsay and it only matters to those who choose to care. So of course only liberals are punishing people politically/financially for this shit. It's their social group's internal court system.

I hope it's someone who was extremely influential.
Julia Child
Jaques Pepin
Wolfgang Puck
Emeril
Bobby Flay

Chef John gave me the ol' tappa tappa when I was 13 and i've been traumatized ever since

Mario Batali sexually assaulting a lasagna, likely.

Probably Guy Fieri.
Dude is a skeezeball irl.
Well, i suppose in his shows too.

Because the left cares incrementally more about women than the right

Uh, BETTER CALL NATO

Lol

Fieri is an entirely different type of sleezeball that the rich hollywood liberal women assaulter type

>Julia Child
>Jaques Pepin
doubt anyone would care for these
Julia is dead and Jacques is ancient as fuck so most people would just shrug and say it was a different era.

Emeril or flay would be interesting though.

it's gonna be him bros, I just know it :(

Marco Pierre White

Emeril Lagasse

He BAMMED one too many women.

I think we all know....

Did he ruin your faggot escapade?

R.I.P.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU

If you look online enough, there is plenty of anecdotes about him being a real prick in real life.

Major cunt

Joeys World Tour

Who is Yashar Ali?

It's incredibly clear hes a huge faggot on and off screen. You might have autism if you can't figure that out

Far lefty Twitter “journalist”. Predisposed to allowing political bias to shade reporting. Not that all don’t engage on some level, but he makes no attempt to hide his contempt

I used to really hate him. Thought he was a cocky douchebag. But he's grown on me recently for some reason.

andrew is pure reeeee

Alton brown is the kind of guy who trashes Airbnbs hosting gay orgies.

Please

I'd let her molest me.

Trump was the tipping point. He'll transform the American political landscape by driving women to seek positions of power and influence. Men are fucked lol.

Women can't rape so..................

He was the Houdini of your weenie.

it's not sexual misconduct if he's japanese

>driving women to seek positions of power and influence
Every women I know who is buttmad about le meanie cheeto man has proceeded to do fffffuckall about it. They haven't even bothered getting involved in local politics, they just ran around chanting NOT MY PRESIDENT holding signs on inauguration day.

>proceeded to do fffffuckall about it. They haven't even bothered getting involved in local politics

how the fuck is getting involved in local politics going to be any help towards getting trump impeached?

you ameritards don't understand your own political system. it's a retarded system made by retards, for the retards.

she's a nympho but bourdain wouldn't care, it's got to be someone he looks up to like ripert or something

>getting trump impeached?
He's not going to be impeached, and you don't want Pence in charge. Don't be retarded.
>You don't understand your own system
>As I say that Trump needs to be impeached
Don't you have some EU hearing about toothpaste color to attend?

>He's not going to be impeached
He might but it will be a blue dress sort of thing.

>He might
Do you understand how incredibly difficult it is to get impeached? You don't get kicked out of office because you're not popular.

Do you understand that impeachment does not mean you're kicked out of office?

you don't even get kicked out of office just because you got impeached.

then what exactly are non-trump supporters supposed to do, if not work to remove him from office?

because that's what we do in civilized countries with political systems that have an iota of logic put towards government.

meanwhile, the best americans can do is hope your president gets a heart-attack from his lifelong diet of eating what passes for "food" in your country.

Why do Europeans all think they understand the social and political situation in every country better then then the citizens of those countries?

He's super pretentious, but I also think his show is interesting and entertaining, so I have mixed feelings.

Alton Brown is a Known Asshole. He has a whole List Of Rules that involve not letting anyone ever approach him in public. I wouldn't be surprised if it's him.

Impeachment is equivalent to indictment, and yes, technically being impeached doesn't mean you've been convicted and will be removed, but that's the colloquial understanding of the phrase. Don't play the semantics game.

Participate in democracy instead of acting like brats, trying to remove everybody from office they don't like?

He's talking like someone he looks up to has been accused, not himself.

Is he a fan of/friends with any other famous chefs?

he's a fan of many chefs. i'm guessing it's someone who's in the cooking/entertaining/internet world. knowing what his wife(??? girlfriend?? idk) has gone through and has gone public about, he's gonna rightfully criticize whatever celeb chef it ends up being.

its not a technicality, and the colloquial use of the phrase has no bearing on the actual proceedings. im not even sure what you are getting at, since we both seem to agree that it would be a pointless endeavor.

I've been on Veeky Forums too long; at first glance I thought "Nigella" was some nigger Disney princess.

I refuse to allow any kind of agreeable discourse occur on this website

If it's Gordon I'm gonna fucking riot

Caught him red handed!

I voted for Bernie, I participated in democracy. Now the only options left to me are to work towards getting that dumbas removed from office or wait 3 more years to vote for someone else again. And when he keeps making such wildly stupid and dangerous decisions, what else is a citizen to do but try and get him removed?

>what else is a citizen to do but try and get him removed?
Get involved in local politics and accept that you're not going to win every time?
What kind of child are you that you think democracy should only work when you want it to, and when it doesnt you have to rip that person out of office?

what happened to his wife user

You would be better off working towards the next election, but the Trump supporters love you for trying to pee into the wind.

You are in every thread

>Get involved in local politics

you never explained how that's going to help anything, especially when your legislative branch is dominated by a single party that can't even deliver on campaign promises.

your country's conservative party somehow fucked up the equivalent of shooting fish in a barrel and instead shot themselves in the foot. repeatedly. even third world countries can manage to oppress themselves without a budget or basic government infrastructure.

By 2020 women will have replaced the elderly as the most powerful voting bloc. If you've got a penis, you'd better go ahead and tuck it now.

>you never explained how that's going to help anything
You will be part of the change you want to see in politics.
>Your country
>I am not an american
Okay just stop dude, you clearly don't have a firm grasp on how our government scales up and down. Congress has been in perpetual gridlock for the last 30 years, no matter who was in charge.
If you think the only way you can influence shit is by bitching about congress and the executive brand you're horribly uninformed.

I can only think of two chefs that are popular enough among non-foodies that it would make a difference. If you polled 10,000 random people and said "name an influential chef," actually influential chefs like Hubert Keller, Eric Rupert or even somebody like Wiley Dufrense aren't going to rate. It will just be famous chefs. And the only two famous chefs who matter to normal are Ramsay and Collicchio