How do i make spicy things less spicy? pic related

how do i make spicy things less spicy? pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piranha_solution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Add mayonnaise

into a soup?

add an oxidant
capsaicin contains benzylic, allylic and alkenyl carbons, as well as a phenol - add KMnO4 and heat and destroy it all!

into mayonnaise?

Yea, Cream it up senpai.

Yes

Best ramen right there.
I guess you can just add half the flavour packet

no, the proper treatment for mayo is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piranha_solution

Grow some balls

use a lot of water

Buy non spicy ramen seasoning to use with the noodles instead of what it comes with

Put less of the seasoning in you fucking moron

but then it'll be too watery?

you can add cheese or a little milk, and if thats too rich for you some green onions and or regular onions

Use... less water. Add garlic powder. Get a jar of better than bouillion and mix some in. Eat it with cheese on the side idk

Honestly.. The best way to make it less spicy is to eat spicy food all the time. One you build up a decent tolerance it won't taste as spicy

it's not even good spice

The black ramen flavor is kino

add butter my dude

it numbs the spice

Its not going to have the same flavour with less spice

t. seamus

Holy fuck mate that's pathetic

just keep eating it until it doesn't seem as spicy anymore.

Anyone who buys this shit is either a koreaboo or a retarded westerners who doesn't know how a good ramyeon taste like

nice meme. however on the off chance that y ou aren't the same straight posting this every day.

these are not hot noodles.

there are NO hot instant noodles. ghost peppers are what jalapenos used to be to me now. so fuck off w/ your un spicy shit.

you're probably a white 18 yr old that just got access to the internet after your parents remmoved the controls from your aol account. LOL fuck off.

(srs bout the peppers though, I eat atleast one ghost pepper a day, i order them from sonorian spice co)

>shin ramyun
>spicy
You poor poor child

Or its just a widely available instant noodle that's different from top ramen?

you should be buying shin black then. It is way more flavorful than any instant noodle there is; I have an international food store called coco's by me with literally an entire isle of instant noodles; shin black is by far the best.

>you should be buying shin black then
Have you considered that maybe it's not offered at the stores most people have access to?

add an egg and mix it in when its cooked/nearly cooked or use a small chicken stock cube or add some meats like pulled pork, something sweet.

or add cheese, some people like to add that crappy american cheese to ramen.

muh spicy meme, you can build up tolerance to spice depending on how much you eat it, its spicy for westerners who don't eat spicy foods regularly.

everyone has access to amazon. You can buy literally everything on that site including instant noodles.

there is a non-spicy version of Shin Ramyun, you know. just customize it to taste.

don't use all of the powder or dilute the powder by adding more water if you serve it in a larger sized bowl

>everyone has access to amazon
>ordering food off amazon
I buy instant noodles because they're a fast snack, so I buy a couple when I go grocery shopping. I don't want to order a fucking crate of the stuff.

Wtf every instant noodles sold online is either sold in singles or 5 packs bundles, similar to just on the real life stores.
He's talking about amazon, not alibaba.

Black costs 2x as much and isn't as spicy.

Widely available does not mean good. I bet you buy maruchan too.

What's up with all this spicy meme? It is not spicy, this is tabasco and sriracha tier spicy

Look it up yourself, everything gets sold in 10 to 30 packs and is $12-20. I don't want a fucking crate of this shit.

>Widely available does not mean good
It's a hell of a lot better than the "standard" ramens.
How sad is your life to have to be this elitist over $0.30 noodles?

Well not my fault your area only have shitty range of ramens, enjoy your diarrhea dude

The black ones sold in four packs,
Otherwise I agree on not buying 30 packs of this (although i've seen someone walking with boxes of this stuff)

Or just stop buying standard ones and eat it once in a while by having more expensive ones instead of stocking tens of standard ramens.

>best

Bruh that ain't even Shin Black label

Whoa hold on you eat SPICY FOOD?
You might be the biggest badass on earth.

eat really spicy things so when you eat that it'll be less spicy by comparison

Oh wow look at our tough guy here boys, what a champion he is!

nah the best flavour of shin ramyun was 'hot and spicy'. for some reason for the last few years have only been able to get gourmet spicy in my neck in the woods