Why shouldn't a person who has been wronged by members of a group of people enact revenge on all members of that group?

Why shouldn't a person who has been wronged by members of a group of people enact revenge on all members of that group?

For they know not what they do.

It's really easy to take that logic to its idiotic extreme. Every person belongs to a common group, that of people, including the person seeking revenge. Where is the line drawn?

Wherever you decide.

depends if the group is democratic or not.

if the group is democratic its not wong

Democracy is always and everywhere a sham though

you can;t vote?

Nigga you dumb

Say it is drawn and not taken to the absolute extremes. Say a person was wronged by X number of people who were all a certain race, gender, socioeconomic status etc.etc.. He's ascertained that all people of this group are like the ones of the group who've wronged him. Why shouldn't he enact revenge on them all?

I say enact revenge on only those who wrong you

Why not expand this to anyone who shares similar, key, traits?

Why not kill random people?

Good question, if they're all just as awful as those who've wronged you then why not?

>just as awful
Is that what random means?

Just accept humiliation. There's no way around it. You enact vengeance and it's just not a viable strategy if you're being real with yourself. Only a psychopath or narcissist can hope to make that work for them. You'll just destroy yourself. The world's a big pile of shit. And you only get a few moments of happiness. And the rest of the time you're in a desperate effort to starve off pain. And it's futile.

>I was wronged by a human being at one point
>I will now devote my life to nerve-gassing a random city once a month until I die
Sound thinking OP.

If all people in a population are just as awful then any random person applies.

Why the fuck should they?

Because people are individuals. Even if there is a trend in a group that does not mean it can be ascribed to every member of that group.

>saged, this is a dumb question

Collective punishment is a behaviour traditionally reserved for medieval armies and zionists

OP here, the question is actually inspired by pic related. The OP targets the Asian ladies because it's easier and he thinks all young women are the same. Why shouldn't he do what he does in the name of revenge?

>all women are the same
>the ones sleeping with me are the same as the ones who didn't
So this is nothing like the OP quark, which was shit in itself to begin with. What a waste of time...

then why would you even need to talk about justification if you were a subjectivist?

Spoken like a true psychopath.
Questioned like a true psychopath.

Are you your body?
Are you your brain?
How about your eyes?
Of course your tongue right?
Certainly your genitals!
What about your lungs?
Your sinuses?
Your appendix?
Your blood?
The AIDS in your blood, fag
Your cells?
Your mitochondria?
How about your ribosomes?
Your DNA?

It's a long-winded way of saying you don't inject anthrax when you have a headache, so why would harm innocent members of an organization?

His reasoning is that he's in the top 5% there, because he's white and has money, and women only sleep with the top 5%. also they're literally hookers.

I'll bet he could have gone on Craigslist and fucked some ugly fat chick, but has the same high-reaching standards. So he should take bloody revenge on himself and get pregnant like Arnie.

The OP is going out of his way to inconvenience people for no material gain. Practically it's stupid. As for as a matter of character/spirituality it can't be healthy either since there's no logical end in sight, he's just going to keep screwing people over indefinitely until he decides to do something else with his time with nothing lost, gained or learned by the end of it, except maybe the small chance that he'll realize it was stupid.

What do you get out of revenge?

>The OP is going out of his way to inconvenience people for no material gain
Orgasms and whatever neurotransmitters fire as a reward for his "revenge", I suppose.

In another, less material sense, I guess he's trying to get back at women in general and lives for that revenge in the same way a soldier lives to defeat the enemy forces.

which group? we are all members of an infinite number of groups.

i could be a white, a female, a republican, a jew, a proponent of the death penalty, a proponent of abortion, a padres fan, a trekkie, and a lover of techno music all at the same time. how do you know which group of mine to target if you sought revenge against my "group"?

This is truly disgusting. And simplistic. A victimisation strategy undertaken even before you've assessed your strength and their weakness. Turn your cheek and never forget. Forge a strong enough hand to smite those who have wronged you and do what is entirely human always. That is not a psychopath or a narcissist, that is a person who protects his dignity so that they don't collapse into themselves, into passive nihilism - never to have gained the strength to be compassionate for others, for loved ones. Justice is only a matter of using the intellect to not let yourself be consumed by vengeance.

That makes no sense. And I see what part of the question I missed.

This.

I believe that user is saying that enacting vengeance on every single person of a group that contains certain individuals who've wronged you would take a great deal of narcissism or psychopathy.

Beating up the guy who raped your daughter or trying hard to at least get his ass sent to big boy prison is probably a lot more justifiable.

Not true. Direct democracy preserves the individual's will, but it is no way to run a state. A representative democracy, or republic, tends to breed corruption in the layers of bureaucracy between citizen and execution of the law. It's the best we've got so far. Maybe someone will write an app that improves democracy. Probably not.

What doesn't make sense?

How dignified do you feel when you are blasting fiery, liquid shit into your toilet water?

Dignity is a delusion.

evil begets evil

>Group
Start thinking as an individual, groupthink is for literal herbivores.

Yeah I missed that part.

Dignity is a diffusion. You want power over others and I want only more qualifications of my cunning. Go ahead into that oblivion. There's a moral at the end.