Dymocks

>Dymocks

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/entertainment/books/95181375/survey-finds-400000-new-zealand-adults-didnt-read-a-book-in-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've never seen people browsing in these aisles.

>Current Events
>It Can't Happen Here

Pick up that Douglas Murray book.

It cost like $29aud

Dymocks has always been a shit-tier book store in Australia.

>6 months in
>The Case for Impeachment

The left really is pathetic.

Here in NZ all the Dymocks stores shut down a few years ago. Various Whitcoulls and Paper Plus stores have been closing too. The main ones left are a few independent stores. Wonder how long those will last given this: stuff.co.nz/entertainment/books/95181375/survey-finds-400000-new-zealand-adults-didnt-read-a-book-in-2016

even scorpio books is shit

So depressing too many bookstores in Melbs I walk into look like this. So much left-wing garbage. Not that im into partisan politics but a little balance wouldn't go astray. Conservatives tend to be a little more sensible.

>QBD

was that girl in the next aisle cute?

I'm reading atm. I recommend it

>buying anything other than library surplus

WUZ

She sure has nice hair, I'd stroke it lovingly.

My personal hell is being forced to read that entire shelf
>Trump Tweets
>A Manifesto for Women Everywhere
>The War on Women
>How Trump Thinks
>The Islamic Republic of Australia

HEY GUYS!! 3 for the price of 2 on Jon Saffron!! Buy one, or even two for a friend haha!!

Fucking nightmarish dude.

I was going to make fun of you for shilling but I checked out D Murray and he actually sound legit. What book can you see here?

Strange death of Europe you blind fecker

Ayy thanks very much!

im gay

WE

Nigga dymocks is choice, I walk in with my backpack containing 1-2
Library books and 1-2 of my own then proceed to rack 10+ books per visit and maybe buy a $9 penguin copy of something which I return next visit for a different copy of some random shit.

Dymocks is such a meme. All their shit is overpriced and the majority of it is pure garbage.

It's weird here. The Dymocks in Perth closed down, had a massive closing down sale and everything, then opened back up like a week later.

lmao

+1 the Murray recommendation, you Aussie scumbag.

Who actually buys from chain bookstores these days?
Only bookstores worth going to are second hand bookstores.
city basement books is the best.

>Lichtman
>Lichtman was born in the Brownsville neighborhood of Brooklyn in New York City into a Jewish family.

city basement has practically no philosophy books though :(

>Almost one in five of adults read fiction in 2016, with crime, thriller and adventure novels the most popular genre.

>76 per cent of adults read non-fiction. Biographies were the favourite genre.

>New Zealand fiction appeared to have had a good year, with 52 per cent of adults having read a book by a New Zealand author.

May as well read the back of a shampoo bottle. Reading some ghost written biography is not intellectually stimulating.