Ask a Domino's (sp?) delivery driver anything

Ask a Domino's (sp?) delivery driver anything.

When did your company stop calling itself "Domino's PIZZA".

I had a little giggle when I noticed that. Its like they just gave up on making good pizza.

when they started selling sandwiches and pasta maybe

-current age
-age of lost virginity
-height
-butts or boobs

Don't know why you're asking me such a corporate question.

I donno man, I mean, you work for a company, so you notice branding changes, I'd assume.

I'm 28.
I was actually 20.
I'm 5'11"ish
Pic related'

The owner probably doesn't even know, dude.

Do you wear boxers or briefs?

good taste

why are you unsure of the spelling of the word domino?

Why do you have the best pizza? You guys used to suck but the cheese and sauce has gotten way better, theres always deals, and you put garlic seasoning on the crust so its fucking PERFECT. I love you dominos bro, keep your head up high

How much do you get paid per hour and how much per delivery? I deliver and manage a place now but I want to switch to full time delivery.

Domino's stock is one of the fastest growing on the market so I don't wanna hear any shit talking

Minimum wage while we're inside the store, $5/hr on the road.

I work evenings at a busy, short-handed store so on weekends I usually walk out with at least $100 in tips plus regular pay. Right now I'm on 5 day streak of leaving with $100+ in tips because of that crazy online deal.

I would definitely stick with delivery if you're just their to make money. The only reason I haven't quit is because it's a good deal more than any other job I can do right now. I'm still trying to figure out what the catch is.

high heels are really bad for feet and spine, they fuck up the shape and people aren't meant to stand like that for long periods of time

Can't be worse for you than sitting in a chair all day on the internet.

>I'm still trying to figure out what the catch is.
The catch is it's a lot more expensive to operate a car than you think.

It really isn't.

Drive 100 miles/day(have no idea making the number up)
200 days
5 years
100k miles, all of which are destructive city-type driving

You either run through countless shitters with constant maintenance time/cost or you just ran a decent car you paid a lot for into the ground you otherwise wouldn't have

Short term sure you make a killing, long term all the wear and tear you put on your vehicle evens it out. A lot more goes into paying for a car than putting gas in it

I'm not working this job for 5 years or putting 100k miles on this car. But I get the point and can see where that can be an issue for someone who makes a career of this...

I will cook that dog

Y'all's dough arrives at your store frozen, right? I know Pizza Hut's and Papa John's does, just never talked to anyone who worked at Domino's.

I haven't had Domino's in forever just because I'm a fellow pizza-slave, but for a regional chain, but do y'all use corn meal instead of flour when handling dough? If so, do you know why?

Since you're a driver, do you carry anything for protection? When I was a driver, I carried a pistol in my car, even though I worked in a nice area - better to have it and not need it sort of thing. Since it was a mom and pop place in Texas, I went shooting with the owner a bunch of times and it was cool. If you were to defend yourself while on the clock would you get fired?

Thank you for not only having the option to cheese a pizza anywhere from light all the way up to triple or quadruple, but the extra cheese is actually a decent amount. When I started working in pizza, it was at a local mom and pop place, and the owner always said, "if they're paying for extra cheese, they're going to get their money's worth," and would load the pizzas down. It pisses me off whenever I order pizza with extra cheese and it's barely a sprinkling of cheese over the toppings. Pizza Hut is the fucking worst about it and Papa Johns is a bit more liberal with it, but it still ain't much. Hell, my store does something like 1.5oz for a 15" large pie as extra cheese (the standard amount is 6oz, so a total of 7.5oz).

I know cheese is one of the most expensive parts of any pizza, but shit, if I'm paying for it, give me my money's worth.

Lastly, y'alls sandwiches are deplorable and I really wish the Chicken Kickers would come back.

Have you told the doggo we i a good boy today?

Arrives just chilled. Nothing's frozen.

We use cornmeal, don't know why. It does irritate on the pizza-makers' skin though.

Don't carry a gun but I'd like to. We're not supposed to. And you would def get fired if you defended yourself. Shame innit? Someone from another chain in my city recently killed a guy who was robbing him and he """"resigned"""".

You can only do up to double ingredients AFAIK.

Fuck those sandwiches. All Domino's food is cheap as shit and it's obvious before it goes in the oven.

Where I live Domino's discontinued stuffed crust, why? that shit was the best

why does dominos only hire incompetent teens

They're cheap.

How much weed do you smoke a day?

DUDE THAT DOG IS SO FUCKING CUTE

His name is Seymour

I WANT TO KISS HIS FUCKING NOSE DUDE. ID SNUGGLE HIM SO FUCKING HARD
JESUS CHRIST, WHAT A GOOD BOY