LPG cake

Wait, i retract that stamement.

The leaders gorge themselves, the peasants get nothing

gruel and water for breakfast
gruel and water for lunch
gruel and one shot of vodka for dinner

Fuck you your mom eats gruel out of my ass

Borscht

Preaching working exploitation with a side of banging your maid.

Russian culture died with the empire. Fuck the bolshevik jews

sleep for dinner tonight, comrade

1. Borscht + black bread as an opening
2.Herring sallad as appetizer
3. Some meat loaf + mashed potatoes + vegetables. ( Fish on thursdays)
4. Plum and raisin kompot

Stale bread made from 50 percent sawdust crawling with maggots, a potato, tainted water.

starvation

Sunflower seeds and bread. That's it.

1 hot potato and some warm water

Raw turnips.

I heard this one is a very popular.

/thread

Pic related

Also they ate the zoo animals too.

beat me to it

rabbit meat is delicious. is this a sign australia should go communist?

fuck yourself, cunt bitch

Semechki, buterbrot, blini, ukha, kotlet, pelmeni, chebureki, kompot and kvass

Potato. But sometimes is no potato.

Childrens

/thread

A luxury many commies could not afford.

stale, moldy half-loaf of bread that requires standing in line for 18 hours to acquire
maybe an undersized, diseased pigeon if you are fast enough to catch one

>eat rabbits to avoid starvation
>there is literally a form of malnutrition colloquially called "rabbit starvation" that you get from doing exactly that

Fucking. Genius.

Isn't it because the meat is too lean? Not enough fat intake?

>wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning

Basically, yeah. Too much protein and not enough fat/carbs.

Moldy bread and vodka

Schav. It’s soup made from whatever green things are growing around your tenement. It even tastes good if you add your sour cream ration to it.

>Jellied meat
During the war, they boiled and ate leather from any source including belts, shoes and briefcases

I remember something about Julia Child touting the importance of fat in a diet.

Humans are unable to synthesize omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, and HAVE TO get them from food. Its also very calorie dense, and we need a pretty high number of calories daily just to function. The cause of the above mentioned protein poisoning is due to comsuming more proteins than your body can properly metabolize, becayse the lean meat is less calorically dense.

Example of GDR communist cuisine

youtube.com/watch?v=Map2OQRAmBk

Typical Soviet stuff en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_cuisine

I was just thinking about something like this last night at work. Soviet/Russian recipes. I figured they would be cheap, filling and good for cold days. Do any dishes mentioned fit the bill?

buckwheat with podzalupkas

Where in the hell do I find buckwheat? Don't tell me I have to go to some shack and ask some little shit in skinny jeans what shelf it's on.

sbpb

Here, a taffy type candy with naturally runny middle part, it's just sugar powder and caramelized condensed milk no gum-like additives. Soviets didn't make anything crazy complicated. Barberry hard candy. Dried apricot compot. zzz Ok, Bird Milk souffle is complicated but is also not good at all.

>this thread
Imagine being this ill-informed and intellectually bankrupt.
You’re all so, so fucking embarrassing.

wtf I love communism now!

Boil your potatoes in vodka for added flavour

Theoretically everything for free
Practically some nasty shit that one of the party officials thought people would enjoy for the next 4 years.

no

Hello fellow Rick and Morty viewer

>ctrl+f
>nobody said "a bullet"

bunch of fucking pinko commie scum up in here

this shit was the shit, you fill these walnut waffles with the best you got, what about some forest raspberry jelly? Milk caramel was the classic filling.

The longer the queue, the more delicious the product.

>Ill and bankrupt.
No, those are communists user.

No, rabbit may or may not taste delicious but without proper fat intake, you are going to die like Venezuelans now.

On the one hand, you're right; many people think that the USSR was starving between 1922 to 1991; in reality it produced plenty of food for itself in the 50's, 60's & 70's. In fact it did so well it exported a lot of wheat, and become dependent on the income, which is why when the wheat harvests started to fall in the 80's it was forced to continue to export what it could and cut back on domestic consumption, which lead to the bread queues of the 1980's that stand out in peoples minds.

On the other hand shut the hell up.

syrup soda duh, buratino taste (apple?/weaker cream soda), tarhun taste (terragon), baikal taste (more herbal cola), dushes (pear), regular cream-soda, maybe more

Not to derail or anything but I figure this is a good place to ask:

If Hitler was a vegetarian, what the fuck did he eat? Its the 30s and Germany. Did he survive off of potatoes and cabbage? what the fuck

Pink stew, stale bread and black coffee.

A boot in the teeth.

cardboard and dead rat

Also the amount of metal that they melted down through those initiatives were minuscule compared to what was being produced through traditional means so was a complete waste of time.

Anyone who believes a billion people just slaughtered all the bird then melted down all their tool and houses because dear leader said so is a fucking retard.
Mao used the police and military that he made sure to feed and house to force the population to do as ordered. Most people are huge pussies and do as forced. You will too when the government comes kicking in your door.

Of course i beat you. I'm a guard in a gulag

I am a huge fan of gfuel and that seems a bit much even to me

>gfuel

THERE ARE NO GAMES IN MOTHER RUSSIA! ONLY WORK

what did he mean by this?

poverty

communism is a political ideology, there is no communist food
look at a map of the easterm bloc, pick any country you like and just look up its cuisine because that's probably what you're after

Idiot.

>there is no communist fod
Exactly :^)

Kek

why not eat the birds and insects ?

underrated

There was a story about how many Venezuelans didn't want to eat the rabbits and just raised them as pets.

Yum.
youtube.com/watch?v=jWTGsUyv8IE

Russia has a rich culture with some very interesting foods:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_cuisine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_dishes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_cuisine

Most of us westerners have no idea what any of this food is like and only have our broad generalizations of soviets / communism to go on (hence the "Hurr durr communists eat nothing and/or bullets" ITT)

The main reason communism started being a thing in Russia was due to everyone starving from the incredibly poor logistical management of the Tsar at the end of WW1.
Everyone was hungry as fuck due to the mismanagement of the railways and would listen to anyone who promised something better.

So really eating nothing should be the essential "Russian Civil War" food, not the communist food. Once communism was brought in people got food. Not lots, but they at least got some. By the time the 60s and 70s came around Russia was doing pretty well.

He wasn't a vegetarian, that was propaganda spread to make him seem more civilized than the common man. His personal chief went on record after the war talking about what his meals were like. I don't recall all his favorites, but Hitler was especially fond of blood sausage.

>Soviet and communist meals

Uhhh, excuse me mr nigger but what the fuck are you on about? Communism is an economic system, that's like asking "what are some good capitalist meals" it doesn't fuckin mean anything.

Did you mean to ask about Russian/Eastern European cuisine or are you a genuine cock sucker?

The soviets did a fucking lot to suppress Russian (and all regional) food culture. Any remaining food culture made it through despite Communism, not as an example of communism inspired food

>what are some good capitalist meals
how about all of the good ones?

That woman on the left from 2:51 looks like she's about to go postal. So fucking depressing.

No we hunt our rabbit. Commies can't have guns, at least we can have anything up to 10 rounds that isn't semi or full auto.

Your body needs dietary fat to absorb vitamins and minerals, not sure why maybe it bonds them with lipids and then those are used to create new cells or something.

Don't shit talk kholodets it's fucking delicious

lol

Commies couldn't gather leftover grains, much less hunt.

Exactly this, they didn't really like people having their regional cultures and cuisines because it was a sign of nationalist tendencies. It's well known that communism demands total devotion to the regime at least in it's transitional period according to commies themselves. Source: My wife is a Russki

Yes, notice I said "Russia" not "soviet". I'm aware of what the soviets did with regards to culture and it was almost always awful and restrictive .

>no communist food

Capitalist food though, now there's some good stuff...

Sure thing chairman mao. Does that little red book come in the language of 'faget'? I know I they translated it to every lang.

>By the time the 60s and 70s came around Russia was doing pretty well
Remember in 1990 when Gorbichev walked into a super market in the US, saw all the choice and immediately lost all hope in his country / communism?

But (((Communists))) are always of good health and control all the capital! It's the Goyim who are ill and bankrupt, my friend.

lel

If you're a Ukranian, nothing

>Commies can't have guns
Is that why the Soviet Union had the biggest stockpile of guns on earth?

BAIKAL POWER

civilian?