Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripe_soups
youtube.com/watch?v=XbbcrD9CsmM
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tripe
lechasseurfrancais.com/bien-au-pays/les-tripes-en-brochettes-345
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol weak stomach

This triggers my triphobia.

Is dat dere sum durian, my fellow chinkalink?

it's actually not that bad. a bit chewy when i tried it with chinese hotpot but nothing to disturbing.

most people eat rotten milk aka cheese, that's disgusting too

hungry people, or people who are descended from said hungry people

People with great taste who finally reached adulthood and don't judge things based on the appearance and twitter hashtags

tripe-ophobia

My dogs, oh, and gooks.

you should eat it them

Only tryhards claim that chewy garbage is good.

>t. Gook

Mexicans

i have seen your mom put nastier shit in her mouth

poor people

>Food item that's so bad, its name has literally come to mean, "Something poor, worthless, or offensive"
To your question, the answer is usually poor people.

At my meat department you can get pork and certain cuts of beef for the same price as tripe

had it in france and it was really good.
they just drench that shit in viniger though.

Let me clarify: its usually poor people who START eating this kind of thing, then it becomes a tradition.

I discovered this with Souse, incidentally. Took one bite and realized, "Oh wow, this is poor people's food".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripe_soups

>t. tastelet

grownups

You'a wouldn't undastahnd. Only theee, ah' folks from da old country like this stuff anyeeamore.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbbcrD9CsmM

>trite

Your post triggered my faggotphobia

I live in Colombia and my mom makes some stew with that which we call "mondongo". It's pretty nice and tastes good but I think they have to cook that for a long while before putting the other ingredients.

Pretty much everywhere but America desu

one time I came across a mushroom like that on a tree at my grandparent's cottage when I was a kid. My first inclination was to look it up in the mushroom book to see if it was edible and then proceed to importune that it be added to the mushroom stew with the other mushrooms.

No. Learn english.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tripe

what are chitterlings?

reminder that soul food > Cajun food.
rest need not apply

>soul food > Cajun food

2/10 you made me stop scrolling to type this

I actually loved tripe before I went vegan, I'd always get extra tripe and tendon for my pho

If I'm going to eat meat, I'm gonna eat all the meat. Why tf would you only eat the least nutritious part of the animal (the lean muscle) and not the much more interestingly flavored offal? It's like you hate flavor or something - and if you hate flavor that much anyway, why not go the extra step and become vegan?

> tfw browsing food science websites and chemical suppliers trying to find the right volatile compounds to make liver flavor seitan

Sounds like a morel maybe, they're tasty bastards

I do, in these two variants, and I like it better than some noble meat cuts.
Requires a lot of expertise to cook it properly, otherwise it comes off to chewy
Other than that we eat nervetti, liver, chiken/beef heart, chicken stomach
a personal favorite is liver and chicken stomach risotto

Animal flesh should never be wasted. All those who eat meat should be forced to eat the corresponding amount of offal.

Those are personal favorites with andouillette

lechasseurfrancais.com/bien-au-pays/les-tripes-en-brochettes-345

yum...always order this at dim sum.

swabians

ground up green tripe is a 10/10 natural dog food.

oh and did i mention im vegan

>oh and did i mention im not?

It has always been my favorite dish.

>Implying niggers are American.

this is sit like this that made people come up with the 56% meme. Yes negroes are American you faggot.

mexicans

Can confirm. Mostly in soups, and even then it's honestly mostly shitty broth and tripe.

Cow tongue is where it's at.

Tripe is food of gods

People who appreciate that an animal had to die to sustain them.

If you'll kill a whole cow, the least you can do is eat more than the steak.

So grind it up into a sausage with all the other parts that you don't want to look too closely at.

Weak

>Vegan
>Offal
>Pho
I almost won pretentious, hipster bingo.

It's delicious
It's like eating a delicious meaty clam

You dumb Americans don't know how good tripe is. In my country, we make it two ways, ether in a soup or sauce and always with bacon. It's hella good but ofc you Americans would hate it because all you eat is mcdonalds and junk food.

PERUVIAN HERE WE HAVE LOTS OF DISHES WITH TRIPE ( MONDONGO , CHONCHOLIN )
my favorite here

you also eat rats, raw frog juice and street pigeons so I'm not surprised

No, it's just that in the postbellum U.S., master doesn't make us eat the shit-tubes of the animals anymore.

Protip: Making something taste good by adding bacon is very effective, but instantly makes the dish into "junk food"
No exceptions.

The Italians have been enjoying tripe and tomatoes since the sun crawled out of the black hole's ass. We've gotta be the only people who still like-a tripe. We taught the world how to eat.

Adults :)

As long as it's cooked. I've been having delicious dreams about trying deep-fried tarantulas in Brazil.

great taste user

No, how about we give it to dogs since thats all its fit for

>low in fat
but pets need that fat. They aren't humans their body shouldn't follow the same health as us.

Except if you have a fatass dog that needs to lose weight

unironically every Hispanic, including sea mexicans (aka Filipinos)

Yes this is my favorite tripe sea mexican dish

came here 2 post this
op is a pleb

Anticuchos are delicious user. Better than steak.

You are supposed to fill it with meat and rice and herbs and other stuff and sew it and cook it. I was a non-believer since it is "eww stomach" but once I tried it, it wasn't bad at all.

Peole who aren't picky eaters aka adults, for examples.
Also bear grylls. Because he can, and he would.

>what's filename
Stop embarrasing yourself

>cheese is disgusting
Cheese is amazing, what the fuck is wrong with you

Gods of dogs perhaps

>deep fried tarantulas
Who the fuck sees a tarantula and think 'that hairt poisonous black thing with eight legs motherfuckers sure looks tasty'??????

I love this crap. Plus the nutrition isn't quite bad. Lots of protein in such a tasty delicacy, only real men would've ate in the hunter gather ages.

I'm marrying an immigrant sea Mexican, she loves tripe, I personally always hated it but she loves it. Fucking ocean beaners

he's a mainland chink, ignore him

In Bolivia, ranga-ranga is 10/10, the spicier the better

this whole thread is about people that don't realize that wieners,balloney and hamburgers are made pretty much from these parts.. yep when they say 100% beef doesnt mean 100% muscle

also i agree with everyone trying to defend it has a uniue taste that is actually good

I tried some in pho the other day and almost puked. I'm gagging thinking about it.

>poisonous
VENOMOUS
REEEEEEEEEE

I've tried trippa alla veneziana once, It's ok I guess.

>hot dogs, bologna, and hamburgers have organ meat

Maybe if you buy from walmart you fucking tard

I do. GOAT soup. Spicy, sour, sticky from all the collagen. Poor man's turtle soup, but without the swampy fishy taste of actual turtles

rippa, so good

>fermentation mean rotting
>frequents Veeky Forums
Confirmed retard board.

Nah, user, people ate it just liek everything else. Traditionally organs where more expansive than muscle due to higher nutrition. It's not "poor people food" just because it's easier to mass produce muscle on large scale and that's what every pleb eats.

One of the most delicious foods on this earth, scrapple, is made partially with organ meat.

it's actually breddy gud and versatile

roman style

This. American were brainwashed in the 50's by megacorps to only eat bland sterile packaged mass produced foods. They even faked research to produce the misleading food pyramid.

milanese style

neapolitan style

>They even faked research to produce the misleading food pyramid.
Yeah, overproduce for animal feed needed some use so they sold them that grains (for that not even whole, but white useless grain produce) need to be the base of everyfucking meal. No wonder they have the highest obesity rates in the world, they feed them literal fattening feed.

But yeah, the rest of the world is just to poor to enjoy luxurious pink-slime tendies and industrially seperated mined meat in hamburgers.

Pakistani goat tripe curry is to die for. My local takeout does it from time to time and I always get it if they have it because preparing tripe and cleaning is a massive hassle and stinks up the whole kitchen. Chinese hotpot is also good for tripe but you need to do it after the muscle cuts because the taste is so strong.

Forgot picture.