youtube.com/watch?v=GZ4xl7XJM08
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>before eating it
okay.
>before cooking it
Not okay.

>not eating every morsel then knawing on the bone
Soyboy detected

People get triggered when I pick up the bone and pick it clean.

And? Is that acceptable behavior when at a fine dining restaurant? Do you guzzle your glass of wine after paying your bill to leave too?

>all meals are at fine dining restaurants
soyboy means low estrogen, right?

I don't drink wine, I drink Dr Pepper with every meal.

>when at a fine dining restaurant
That's for faggots.

You didn't answer the question. Do you also bring your own snacks to have while waiting to be served? Cherios? Chexmix? Bugles?

You're filthy and vile.

I toss back my glass, everyone else's glasses, and anything left in the bottle

What is wrong with picking the bone clean?

motherfucker, at events if someone hasn't drank all their wine I take the bottles and take them up to my hotel room or wherever I'm staying. If shit is paid for, you use it.

Nothing if you're in the privacy of your own home or a private dining events with friends and not in a professional setting.
And now everyone know how much of an alcoholic you are. A bottle of wine only holds like 6 glasses, if you're at a table with 4 people total you can be topped off before finishing your meal.

I don't know what I expected honestly. It's not like you disgusting people even go out to eat or could afford prime steak.

Good, let them think I'm an alcoholic. You need to actually enjoy your life and stop giving a shit about what nobodies think of you.

>in a professional setting
>with people you should care abouts opinions at play
>'stop giving a shit about what people think of you'
^ this statement is pretty much like saying 'just stop trying in life, none of it matters' and I can guarantee that you are not happy with your life.

I enjoy my life by doing things I need to do and by being an adult so I can afford my lifestyle and things that I enjoy. Not by being a fucking loser who 'doesnt care what others think'.

when you grow up you'll realize that nobody matters but you

I'm very happy with my life, I need and want for nothing, I was unhappy but then I stopped caring about others and turned my little business into a company worth more than a million dollars, all while drinking all the wine and eating sushi with my hands. Man what a loser I must be.

I wont ask for proof but congratulations, you are the 1 out of a million case where you suceed. Most people who say 'who cares about what other people think of you' usually don't already because of their total lack of self respect.

Why are you so hung up on this professional dinner at a nice restaurant hypothetical?

Hypothetical? Do you not have business meetings or family dinners or meet new people ever?
>here's the head of a multinational company that will give you 1.8million as a 'thank you' for a good time
>better chug the wine and eat the steak with my hands because what do I care what others think.

That's because 1 in a million people seem to have any kind of ambition. You aren't wrong where it started out as "I don't give a fuck gonna do what I want" the thing is you gotta actually want to get to that place of success, and that's all it takes. If you know people you'll have an easier time, sure, but as long as the want is there anyone can make it eventually.

The trick is that 999,999 of those other people get fed the same 'be yourself who cares what others think' mentality that is turning people into raving idiots.
So in reality it's not because you said who cares, in fact, you; like myself, cared so much that you crafted your own life. And that's what matters.

which people?

>What is wrong with Cherios? Chexmix? Bugles?

You bring snacks to fine restaurants and eat them in front of people you're trying to impress? Even when I'm just arm candy for a social event I don't stoop so low.

That said; bugles are fucking based.

I always just cut off the fat and then fry those first then frying the steak In the fat

This. I use the fat to cook vegetables in or save it to better flavor rice or noodle.

This thread made me want a T bone so I could gnaw off every last morsel.

Stop typing that gibble word. You just say, I'm 15 years old and I love memes. Just fucking Grow the fuck UP.

When you don't grow up young enough fast enough you end up sounding like the internet built your fragile mind. Don't ever try to sound like that.

You kids need to learn.

youtube.com/watch?v=GZ4xl7XJM08

stop browsing this children's site and pretending you are mature.

So you admit that Veeky Forums is just kids. Good for you.

Chewy fat on shit cuts is gross you braindead octagenarian. Just because you were forced to eat it or else you got beaten into a wheelchair doesn't mean it isn't shit.

It's only chewy if you overcook it.

>trying to be an elitist
>on Nepalese scooter enthusiast forum.

that's "silverskin", not fat
if the fat is chewy then you/your parents are or were bad cooks and I feel for you.

I don't just cut the fat on the edge, I get in there to clear out all that disgusting white stuff.

Say that to any chef. You sound like a Wisconsin fuck up with no palate.

You must be new, this board has always been filled with elitist cunts. If anything there's fewer of them now than ever.

Sinew isn't fat, dumbass.

the numbers tell the truth.
And yeah, I'm new here. I mainly stick to g but it's really odd seeing this many
>I CARE ABOUT YOU AND WANT TO SEE YOU SUCCEED SO YOU HAVE TO HAVE MY SAME MINDSET
type people.

>food board
>arguments based on attacking personality based on text they read.
Pure, unadultered autism.

Do you people even cook? Connective tissue isn't fat. It's like talking to street people.

I live for steak fat

You get used to it after a while, you'll just start mentally filtering it out. Just don't engage with them because it's a complete waste of time.

>Sinew
>Not not meat

I am eating a steak for the meat.

you're eating 'steak' because you're a fucking idiot. You don't know what you're eating.

But the meat tastes better because of the fat. That's why a ribeye tastes better than a tenderloin steak.

>he doesn't sear the fat when he cooks a steak
>he thinks silver skin is fat
Look at him. Look at him and laugh.

soyboy detected

I bought steaks for my family the other day. They had a sale and new york steak were only 5-6 bucks each. The new yorks were very thick but had little to no marbelization. They had one ribeye for 9 dollars so I got that for myself. My family were plebs and thought they were the best steaks ever and wondered why I got the smaller steak. I love them but their food knowledge is lacking.

Cooking the fat just makes it taste more fatty. Might as well cook up a slab of fat because its so flavorful.

If I paid for someone's wine and they didn't finish it I'd be pissed. It's disrespectful to not eat food/drink what others have gotten for you.

>few years ago, rich friend invites me over for dinner
>friend's dad has enough filet mignon and thicc ribeyes to go around twice
>friend's picky older brother goes for the ribeye because it looks bigger but makes a face when his dad plops it on his plate
>proceeds to cut every single bit of fat off that beautiful steak

>medium rare

Agree, medium rare is way overcooked.

Eating until you are bloated and drinking past you limit is also considered a bad thing especially if your reason is because you are Jewish

That generally means you didn't cook it correctly. In a properly cooked fatty steak the fat should be rendered and easily melt in your mouth, and the meat should be medium rare.

>at a fine dining restaurant
Who the fuck orders steak at a fine dining restaurant? Just go to a fucking steakhouse like a regular person instead of paying over over-priced small servings. What are you, European?

Because steak elitists like you are retarded who can't appreciate the fact that you're eating fucking steak to begin with like a normal person.

I would consider a good steakhouse to be an example of a fine-dining restaurant.