What's your craziest food opinion?

What's your craziest food opinion?

There is nothing wrong with onions

peanut butter is an excellent ingredient in chili

Not crazy, just unpopular.

Expensive fine dining plates are not there to taste good. You appreciate the mindless hardwork that goes into the procuring, cooking, and plating of these dishes, taste is secondary.

that soy turns men into faggot looking dudes with moobs, and women into dude looking dykes with gross boobs (it inhibits natural estrogen poorly)

Hawaiian pizza tastes good

In-N-Out puts too much onion on their burgers.

Fuckin dumb and dumber knew what was up

>he gets normal style

Salt is a worthless ingredient

>he bothers the workers with "special orders"

Just let them make their burgers the way it is. In-N-Out is always packed from opening to closed. Give them less work to do.

you are objectively wrong

Flyover detected. Animal style is the default. Normal style is a false flag to keep flyovers such as yourself from dirtying up the lines.

>making them grill onions

Now they have to clean the grill and take more time to prepare food for other customers. Be considerate.

>Now they have to clean the grill
Why?

>being so much of a little bitch that you can't even order what you want because you fear it might slightly inconvenience someone getting paid to do it

>being so much of a little bitch that you can't even order what you want because you fear it might slightly inconvenience someone getting paid to do it

You have to clean the grill after you cook it or else the grime builds up and burnt bits get in the food.

>being so much of a little bitch that you can enjoy food as it is

All because they are paid to do it it doesn't mean they are no longer human. They need breaks. Don't go to a restaurant when it's super busy. They most likely won't have the manpower to keep everything cleaned, stocked, and maintained while providing good quick service.

Are you fags seriously telling me you won't order grilled onions, something they're constantly making all day?

Do people say there's something wrong with Onions?
They're like, best veggie.

Manchildren don't like them and think there's something inherently wrong with them

I eat onions all the time and smell like shit but I don't care because they're my favorite

I do not enjoy their texture nor acidity.

I would only get grilled onions if it was the default. Otherwise I don't want to pester them with "picky eater" choices.

You aren't a fucking weeb that read that you don't make food substitutions in Japan because it's socially stigmatized, are you Ken-sama?

I prefer instant mashed potatoes over homemade.

Take shower dumbass. Also what does your smell have to do with onions?

OP said crazy food opinions, not /pol/ food opinons

Smoked paprika is the worst spice. it makes me gag.

Onions make you smell bad.

Adding cheese to meat based dishes usually does them more harm than good.

sausage > whole cuts of meat
edible cookie dough > ice cream
small oily fish > big meaty fish

dried chili pepper + cigarello = heaven

I hate carrot.

Scrambled eggs are great on peanut butter and jam toast.

But I eat them frequently and I don’t smell any worse than most people.

Most people are unaware of their own BO since they're used to experiencing it 24-7.

>men into faggot looking dudes
I can see kind of see that. A lot of East Asian soy sauce guzzling dudes are feminine-looking manlets.

>with moobs
If they're fat to begin with or have Gynecomastia soy I can image soy might make it worse but otherwise this isn't true at all.

Still, for this and the previous claim I'll hold out for actual scientific studies providing evidence one way or the other.

>and women into dude looking dykes with gross boobs
Bullshit. Most East Asian women are extremely dainty-looking and feminine and they practically live on soy sauce.

ketchup belongs on pizza

KYS

Eating meat is morally unjustifiable and the world would be a better place if we didn't, but it makes up the core of my diet regardless because I'm a picky eater with chronic depression and I take my few pleasures where I can find them.

Mayo is awful in nearly all forms, and is absolutely horrible on sandwiches or on fries.

>Do people say there's something wrong with Onions?
They cause bad smells and also the texture is such that you don't really digest most of it and end up having to pick little chunks of undigested vegetable matter out your ass when it makes its way through your system.

oatmeal is best sweetened with molasses.

sauce on video??

what kind of alcohol do you drink?

>makes me sad that I'll never be this cool...

I don't. Even small amounts of alcohol make me sick.

they've got a lot less of that when they're cooked.

Not him but I recognize the guy. He's the friend of a guy on YT called DeckerShado who does movie reviews. He's a really big Mothra fan.

>morally unjustifiable
Nigga, we're omnivores. Acting like you need moral justification beyond that is what's commonly known as "sniffing your own farts" and in this case is basically a function of self-hatred (of our sinful omnivore natures).

Animal treatment is a legit thing, tho, so just eat the meat that's marked as "humanely farmed" and whatnot.

Chocolate scrambled eggs and spam aren't atrocious and in fact edible

Mushrooms are fucking delicious, and aren't "slimy" at all. When someone tells me they don't like mushrooms because they're slimy, I literally have no fucking clue what they're talking about. Unless they're eating molded 'shrooms.

>love grapes
>hate raisins
I know they're technically the same thing, one of them just being the dried version of the other but I absolutely can't stand raisins. And it's not like I hate dried fruit in general. I love stuff like dried apples or dried strawberries. I just don't know

>When someone tells me they don't like mushrooms because they're slimy, I literally have no fucking clue what they're talking about.
Sometimes unwashed mushrooms are slimy

Molassas really is an underrated ingredient.

olives are better with the pits in them.
same for cherries

mayoboi, you're white :^)

Moronic

I hate raisins too but I love grapes, so you're not alone there
though I learnt to at least tolerate raisins when they're covered in chocolate. wouldn't eat them under any other circumstances

If it's an option on the menu you're perfectly reasonable in asking for it.

If I go to Subway I wouldn't refuse cheese just because they're busy, cheese is on the menu

You are a worthless human fag

what the fuck are you talking about?

You are a stupid fucking bitch. I mean do you even have a grasp on cooking basics? I wanna hear you out but I am completely sure that you are wrong. fucking explain yourself

They usually have a section of the grill for onions that they just scrape off once in awhile. It's really not a big deal at all

here we go

yeh i had some yum instant mash in hosptal

>pick little chunks of undigested vegetable matter out your ass

>whitepeoplecookingmeme.png

Dude, I work in a restaurant and I think youre being a lil bitch

cinnamon and honey are valid additions to ratatouille

>delicious grilled onions
>the picky eaters choice
?

see a doctor

"Don't go when it's super busy?" Fuck off. I've worked in restaurants for years, both front and back of house. Anyone in FOH wants more people in cause it lines their pockets, and anyone in BOH who gives a damn and isn't a lazy fuck is happier when it's busy. Don't be spineless and let us do what we're paid to do.

the fuckin gills freak me the fuck out

I have no idea why. I'm not normally a picky eater, but jesus christ

Cheese and mayo are fucking disgusting.

um, where the fuck did you find my diary you faggot?

Vegetarianisn would be much better for the environment as well.

Who the fuck eats plates and why would they taste good, even if they are expensive?

Garlic is overrated and tastes poorly

pepperoni on pizza is severely overrated.

>they dont taste the same after they could bought out
those bastards will pay

Mc Donald stake onion bagel sandwich is the fucking best thing they will ever had on their menu

Same thing desu

My local pizza place knows to throw a ham, pineapple, and jalapeno pizza in the oven when I walk through the door. They don't even ask anymore.

Salt is so important the romans used it to pay their troops

I think most people dislike or at least are ambivalent towards carrots

close your eyes and put it in your mouth it'll be cool

>Who the fuck eats plates and why would they taste good

It's trendy amongst college retards who lack purpose or meaning in their shallow lives

>Soy has a magic quality that reverses gender.

No.

Where are the Romans right now?

I eat a ton of raw onions and I digest them perfectly well.

Any food combination is a valid one as long as it's cooked in a complimentary way. It might not end up tasting amazing but palatable? Absolutely.

Subsequently, and children/food intolerances aside, I believe that people don't "hate" certain foods -- they actually dislike the way those foods have been cooked/presented to them. Acidity can be countered, any flavour can be balanced to at least reach a taste threshold the individual can enjoy. Textures can be altered, profiles restructured; the same ingredient can come in many forms.

Would experimenting be worth the trouble to get 63-year-old Bob to finally eat his leeks? No, probably not. But that doesn't mean that it's not doable.

Ordering a burger medium-well is better than ordering a burger medium rare.

Agreed. Just a little bit of bloodiness is enough to enjoy it while still getting lots of juicy cooked beef. I usually go for a medium burger tho Medium rare is better for steak.

Literally everything in western societies at present can be traced to either the Romans or Greeks, faggot.

Peking hot and sour soup smells like eastern Ukrainian garbage trucks

Pear salad is legitimately god tier, and Idgaf.

>I don't know how hormone receptors work, or how they would behave in men and women when xenoestrogens latch onto them, thus preventing natural human estrogen from using them

If you have ingredients you dont like you need to get over it and learn to enjoy them or youre a manchild

Most, at least 50% of "gourmet" or "haute cuisine" stuff isn't really very good at all, some even horrible.
Its mostly about some chef being a pretentious fag, or the ingredients being expensive/uncommon.
Simple, tried tested and true meals are generally more enjoyable, and most people would agree.
I think mostly the chefs are just trying to be so unique and revolutionary to stand out or something...

Depends on the burger imo. Theres a place i go to that has a burger with spicy sweet jelly and goat cheese, it perfectly compliments the taste and texture of rare beef

Onions are a direct physical attack, so they break the NAP, legitimizing me to kill the cook.

Cake is disgusting.