What do you guys get when you go to Burger King?

What do you guys get when you go to Burger King?

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/topic/chicago-burger-king-tacos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i haven't been to burger king since 2005 and when i went i got the fries and they were awful

I've never been to burger king, is it worth it? Nearest one is like 20 miles from me

9 chicken fries
9 onion rings
triple whopper
and a soda.

2 Double Burgers - No Pckl
1 Small Fry
1 Small Coke

They suck. I try not to but if it's the only thing near and I don't have a prepared lunch I'll eat their whoppers but I'm always disappointed. Half the time their employees can't even microwave the patties to be acceptably hot enough.

Whopper jr
Small fries
Unsweetened iced tea if I don't bring my own water

When I was obese, I would eat a double whopper with large fries and soda, and 4 ranch cups mixed with a couple of packets of ketchup.

I get dissapointed. Again.

>Chewy fries. Dry buns. More lettuce and tomato than meat on the Whopper. Everything is lukewarm and tastes bland. Rude niggers behind the counter. Ahmed in the back spitting on your food. Food gore from previous customers on most tables. That burnt ''flame grill'' smell. God, I'd kill for a McChicken right now.
Why do I spend my money here?

100 piece nuggets
unironically

I don't.

My local Burger King keeps a large TV playing Fox News in the dining area all day.

I've started using coupons to eat alone inside just for the feels.

Diarrhea

Farmhouse burger or Rodeo King. They are both god damn feasts. Unironically the mac and cheetos as well. They have the spicy ones right now, and they're pretty great.

I don't go to burger king.

burger king blows ass. their fries suck and they always douse the whopper with wwwaaayyy to much fucken mayonnaise

two jr chickens and a jr whopper

the last time i ate at burger king, whoppers were 99¢ each

Wow, grandpa found out how to use the internet everybody!

triple whopper w/ cheese and bacon
bacon king
large fries
large onion ring
large hi-c orange drink
20 piece chicken nuggets
larger order of flamin hot mac n cheese
and an oreo shake

all to go plus tip

I don't go to Burger King, Carl's makes a better Whopper, Jack in the Box has a better chicken sandwich and both of them send out coupons more often.

Bacon Double Cheese XL

I always get some fries with either the chicken wings, a big king burger, or a long chicken sandwich.

>their fries suck

I have literally never understood this. BK make crispy golden fries, and theirs "suck", but McDonalds shit out millions of limp greasy potato sticks and nobody ever complains. Am I being trolled on an epic level or something?

where are you from?

BK coats them them in potato flour or something, they may be crispier but the flavor is just wrong.

Right now I'm in the Netherlands but I've had both BK & McDonalds in America, and it was identical to the stuff I've had in the UK.

So you're saying they coat potato in potato and that ruins it somehow? This makes no sense.

>but McDonalds shit out millions of limp greasy potato sticks and nobody ever complains

this bread is about BK. mcdick's fries suck, too

Diarrhea

hmm weird, everyone I know from europe seems to like bk over mcdonalds. I myself am from the netherlands, and I've always preferred burger king.

maybe americans have some sort of nostalgia factor that influences their taste because of how heavily mcdonalds used to advertise during the 70s/80s

i'm 44, you dumb nigger

Bk is ass. Europeans don't know what a good burger is (it's not mcdicks either)

I probably go once or twice a year, but I always get an XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger meal with a vanilla milkshake. Probably my favourite fast food burger. I remember the Rodeo Burger being delicious too, but I don’t think it pops up too frequently here in the UK.

lol ur older than my dad, u even sound like my grandpa with the racial slurs

I get the fries and pretend like I'm eating Wendy's fries

king xxl

Two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda.

ur? a city in ancient mesopotamia?

it's shorthand for "you are" grandpa.

lol I know it's hard to keep up but if you are going to be posting on the internet you need to keep up with the lingo.

Original chicken sandwich, strawberry shake, and quad stacker (if the staff knows the secret menu).

Rodeo King -- add extra patty
Bacon & cheese crispy chicken sandwich
10 nuggets
Large fries
Large dr pepper

*i'm usually passed out in food coma 20min after throwing all that down

>shorthand
KYS, junior

>Lol
Grandpas are allowed here, children are not. Please leave.

I usually only go when they have that $1.49 10-piece chicken nugget special. You really can't beat that deal

hurr durr this website dedicated to japanese cartoon shows and shitposting is for us older gentlemen and not for you darn kids!

Fast food corporations must be desperate to blow the ad budget on shilling Veeky Forums.

i call it the good morning burger

i'm sure that's what is happening you fat faggot fuck

>grandpa

The majority of Veeky Forums is 50+, junior.

Is that why so many Veeky Forums users suck at cooking?

>Spices? Who needs spice? damn kids! Back in my day we boiled everything!

you're a JV level troll at best. go play in your mom's panty drawer

>go to Burger King
People do this?

Water because BK is probably the worst fast food restaurant ever

There must be some huge inconsistencies with regard to quality at BK worldwide. They’re generally regarded as superior to McD here.

2 Original Chicken Sandwiches though recently tried the Cordon Bleu sandwich which is pretty ok

never go back

The whopper or Texas double whopper are the only things on the menu worth a damn.

2 sailors mouth fuck in the middle of the ocean

onion rings. but the faggots at my local burgerking always give me dry hard rings and are very unappetizing. they're only good when they are fresh and hot.

theres this one faggot who keeps putting a single fry at the bottom of the box as if hes trying t o be funny.

Whopper, small fries, and sprite is my go-to. Everything else has never grabbed me, except those fuckin tendies

In the US BK is much more dependent on franchise owners doing their job. Good BKs are top tier while anything else tastes like horrible slop. A decent BK won't overwhelm your shit with old mayo and sloppy construction, and will also have changed their oil in a timely manner. Nothing is worse than old rancid oil and stale fries

>What do you guys get
I get outside and walk across the street to McDonalds because BK is fucking trash

>2 for $6 whoppers
>extra mayo
>mac n cheetos if they have it
>put half in each burger
>eat on couch hunched over foldable table

I like to get a crown when I go to burger kangz also the croissandwiches are doink and I get the 10 piece nugs

Original chicken sandwich - add cheese
Small fry
Large Coke
Hershey's sundae pie

Fast food is 100% regional in terms of quality.
In the state I used to live in, McDonald’s tasted like cardboard. The patties were thin as paper, the veggies were atrocious but the fries were perfect (aside from tasting like cardboard if they weren’t salted). The new state I live in McDonald’s has thick juicy patties with fair veggies but the fries are limp and almost always cold unless I’m getting them at 3am.

As for burger king though, it seems to be the same no matter where I eat it. I only ever get their chicken fries meal though. It’s honestly the only thing on the menu I really like. I never ate there when they didn’t have them but I’ve started eating there again recently since they came back and they taste the exact same.

Certain brands are affected by region but McD isn't one of them, it was probably just a bad chain. The burgers in Japan taste exactly like the ones in the US

veggie burger with cheese, buy onion rings and put them on it with the onion ring sauce, medium fry and coke

idk, usually the bacon double cheeseburgers. there always flat and delicious. not to be confused with a bacon cheeseburger which somethings wrong with. the whoppers good. fries are ok. nuggets are ok.

whopper with cheese, no lettuce. Used to just get it with lettuce but it's usually half rotten and way too much so i don't anymore.

kek

everything you said but the cheese part.

>”I’m out BK is trash!”
>goes to the only burger chain that is arguably worse
ishygddt

how precious

bacon king with onion rings

enjoy your insect paste puree sauces

I must have been to Burger King all of twice in my life.

I remember I didn't like the fries because they tasted of corn.

Is it worth visiting for the burgers?

this

lettuce is the fucking joke of burgers. It has no nutritional value no flavor and it gets in the way of the sandwich. It's like mnm peanuts. they don't add any flavor to your fucking food

>what is fiber
You fucking fatass.

burrito jr. 2 or 3 of them. You have to ask for no jalapeno sauce. They have to make new ones for this order, so they're not bullshit stale garbage. If the "cook" gets pissed and makes shit burritos, you show them to the manager. Your burritos get remade and he'll offer like 20 bucks off in coupons. Tell him you only eat their burritos and he'll tell you he'll accept the coupons for burritos. You can eat breakfast free for a week by spending 4 bucks. The eggs are real and the sausage tastes like pork. You can repeat this process by visiting multiple BK's in your city.

I figure people will be able to do this until BK execs figure out that their "creamy jalapeno sauce" tastes like fucking sugar - i.e. their "burritos" taste like mexican slushee

If they replicated Taco Bell's creamy jalapeno, it might be alright - but really - completely unneeded in a 1 dollar item.

You have to drive over to macdo for their picante sauce. Their salsa is fucking garbage.

I swear to christ, if Sonic took advantage of the macdo burrito "beef sausage" recipe change - with their own "1 dollar burritos" - they would fucking dominate the fast food breakfast market.

Bacon King
Onion rings
Cherry Dr. Pepper

I dont eat at Burger King because they staff too many urban youths. Like, yes, McD's does have a high number of niggers as staff but they also have Mexicans which balance out the work ethic. McDonald's employees are also whipped, as opposed to Burger King employees who seem more than happy to laze about and their managers are huge cucks.

4 peice nuggets with "buffalo" sauce
small onion rings with zesty
side salat with extra ranch

You realize those sauces have more calories than a burger, right? The ranch adds to it. You're clearly trying to eat relatively responsibly, but you're doing a bad job at it.

not trying to eat responsibly, I know the sauces are fattening but they are tasty. I'm just using the food as a conduit for the sauces cause it would be weird to eat the sauces with a spoon.

you think you're going green because you're eating lettuce on a fucking burger? there's not much you're doing if you're eating your veggies with a fucking greasy sandwich faggot.

the tacos. 2 for $1.59
meat is super dog-foody in consistency (way more than taco bell), greasy, saucy. but I can't help it. 10x as delicious as TB tacos and unfortunately (fortunately?) only ever seen them in chicagoland bks.
whatever sauce they use melds with the """meat""" so well...

>tacos in chicago bk

prove it

not in chicago right now or I'd get a couple.
here's yelp though: yelp.com/topic/chicago-burger-king-tacos

Yeah they're pretty much the same thing as Jack in the Box tacos. They have them here in Colorado too but they're not listed on the menu. Just have to ask for them. They're good when drunk.

Jack in the box tacos are superior

no jack in the boxes here in illinois though :(
and yeah lots of tacos are superior, but are there 80c tacos that are so shitty they wrap back around into awesome?
even if TB tacos were the same price I'd still prefer BK tastewise

When I go to HUNGRY JACKS I either get an ultimate double whopper meal or a bacon deluxe and a chicken royale with added bbq sauce & bacon. I also always get half a dozen tempura chicken nuggets with spicy sauce holy fuck HJ's (possibly boigah kangz too) spicy sauce is godly.

That's interesting. I really like their eggnormous shit if I can manage to get a fresh one but even if I get there at like 6:30 it's fucking stale 1/3 of the time.

The one near me hires almost exclusively varying shades of shitskin. Like any sensible consumer I vote with my wallet, so I choose to support my local McDonalds.

Fast food quality is all about the employees. Choose your neighborhoods wisely and BK can be tasty, but more often than not it's ran by lowlifes

BK Chicken Sandwich>McChicken
I'm sorry but it's the truth

I use a couple on the app which gets me two Whopper Jrs and I get no onions add cheese and also two small fries and two small drinks all for five bucks.

you eat veggie burgers virgin?

there are no apps for burgerking or mcdonalds

out