Who is this marketed toward?

Who is this marketed toward?
>tries to appeal to health crowd by using stevia
>still puts sugar in it
No wonder I’ve never seen anyone drink this. Why not just use only stevia?

Because Stevia tastes as bad as every other sweetener that isn't sugar.

Sold this in my diner for a little while, I've never seen a drink move slower. We only had one pallet (24 bottles) and it took 6 months to sell.

The problem is that it just tastes awful. IT's got a worst taste than both diet and zero with no extra benefits.

It tastes fucking awful. Diet and Zero are drinkable but Life literally tastes like someone poured a cup of tap water into it. It's gross

idk
it just taste like coke zero to me. i can't really taste stevia sweetener in other thing either, maybe its just me though

>is
was. It was discontinued a while back.

>tastes like piss and hardly sells at all

"Yeah let's keeps selling this because it's HEALTHY!"

it could probably have been a great thing if people got used to it
that terrible offputting flavor was the effect of people being used to regular, diet and zero but not used to this
nobody gave it a chance
it probably tested well inside a lab

This shit is the fucking worst
>tastes worse than Coke Zero
>tastes worse than normal Coke
>still has a relatively high amount of calories

Like who the fuck thought of this? Just get Zero if you want to be healthy, it's better or just get normal if you don't mind the sugar.

I have never seen this anywhere in my life

It was to appeal to stevia trend but they realised stevia tastes like shit so added sugar.

Stupid idea

Anyone remember this? I thought it was pretty good

It tastes better than regular coke. And it must be true, because my soda addicted roommate drinks it instead of regular coke. Coke Life, Dr. Pepper, and Cherry Pepsi, those are his favorites. I tried, it was good, but I don't normally drink soda.

I remember C2 being my least hated alternative diet cola

>kilojoules

Just bring back Coca Cola Blak you hacks.

Stevia is terrible.

Right, but you’d think they’d at least make it only stevia so people who drink stevia will actually buy it

Xylitol tastes pretty good but it literally kills dogs so nobody has the balls to use it.

Reduced kilojoules?
What?

>what is energy
I bet you don't even know the calorie is a unit of energy either.

How long? It's still on shelves.

It'll be the 2020s before they finish selling it.

I remember this shit. fucking unclearly labeled diet drinks are the worst. fucking hate diet taste.

How is soda even legal? There is literally absolutely nothing that's good for you in soda. Almost as much sodium as sugar. At least cake and other fat fuck food has some nutrients. Soda is the reason us burgers are collasping, riddled with tumor infested organs

>Almost as much sodium as sugar.

Saw this shit today in a 7-11. It was filled with Aspartame. Weren't they getting rid of it as a sweetener?

Cool, glad we have an insider from Coke here

thats just rebranded coke zero
no idea why they did it because "Coke Zero Sugar" just doesnt sound right

People have the right to sabotage their own health if they want

>Today i discovered that i'm the only person that likes Coke Life
Well it's all i'm going to drink from them until they bring back Coke Lemon.

Nah, it's the least shit diet coke.
Might be because we use beet sugar for the sugar part here.
I mean i does have a --- softer mouth-feel and slightly rounder taste, but it leagues ahead of Aspartame, shit is like someone dropped a Tums in can of polish discount cola.

Mexicans.
Literally.
They're the major consumer of that variant.

They did market studies and found "coke zero" tested better than "diet coke" with men, despite it being the same bullshit.

What a stupid fucking post

I still see Coke Lemon sometimes in Japan.

Don't they also have Pepsi Cucumber?

oh yeah dude just make it puke green it’ll totally sell

What does it taste like?

Stevia is weird, in the wence it doesnt have the same edge the sugar has, its taste is kind of dull compared to sugar.

Know that it is just fucking weird to describe food like that.

Because anyone retarded enough to think
"oh wow soda sure is bad for you, better to drink this HEALTHY soda!!" is obviously too untermensch to stop drinking soda in the first place

Sweet drinks are bad for your health, you can't drink them every day.

yeh cuz diet coke is for girls bro my mom drinks it lol are you gay

I like the taste.

i like it
i drank one everyday when my grandma was in hospital

>literally kills dogs
That’s not stopping people from shoving chocolate down their throats

>diet coke and coke zero are the same
retard

they should just use Xylit. I once ate Xylit chocolate and I actually preferred it to actual chocolate.

Wrong, Coca cola here, we are still selling this in 6pk cans, and 12pks. This is on the east coast along with parts of the Midwest.

It supposed to be pushed towards the 30-50 crowd. In between Classic drinkers and diet drinkers. Problem is we have a solid winner with the Zero lineup.

When we first got this I immediatly thought it tasted like flat coke with a bad after taste.

the 7up one was trash

>reduces sugar
>injects extremely phytoestrogenic stevia instead

I can already feel my manperiod moodswings and delicious manboobs just by watching that picture.

Are you really such a fucking cuck that you feel inclined to use "we" when referring to the fucking coca-cola company? You're like what, some mid level sales manager? Jesus fucking Christ.

When will you fuckers bring back Coke Blak?

>getting this mad at something that trivial

Christ, how long have you been on Veeky Forums? You ain't seen nothing yet.

>confusing anger and disgust

Coca cola is phasing out the product on purpose. Don't be naive. Just because you work in distribution or something doesn't mean you know what's up. The signs are clear.

>ten diet category is the best
>no one sales cases of it near me anymore
Seagrams 10 is great

I was surprised at how much I liked the Lemon Coke from the Freestyle machines.

bring over mezzo mix you fizzy jew fuck

I almost never drink soda, but I've had a few of those and they're alright.

The taste is different than old Coke Zero, it is much sweeter. 10/10 delicious stuff