What's a healthy and filling breakfast?

What's a healthy and filling breakfast?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/plant-protein-preferable/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-cholesterol-patently-false-and-misleading-claims/
nutritionfacts.org/video/estrogen-in-meat-dairy-and-eggs/
nutritionfacts.org/video/who-says-eggs-arent-healthy-or-safe/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-choline-and-cancer/
nutritionfacts.org/video/how-the-egg-board-designs-misleading-studies/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-vs-cigarettes-in-atherosclerosis/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-diabetes/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-arterial-function/
nutritionfacts.org/video/debunking-egg-industry-myths/
nutritionfacts.org/video/carcinogenic-retrovirus-found-in-eggs/
nutritionfacts.org/video/egg-industry-response-to-choline-and-tmao/
nutritionfacts.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

steak and eggs

skip breakfast unless you're actually hungry or doing manual labor for your job

Fruit and water.

Just eggs. Filling but light

A fat load of semen and a glass of OJ.

Not eggs, filled with cholesterol. Horrible.

eggs florentine

Eggs on toast and a banana

this

usually for me it's either
>protein shake with peanut butter and banana
or
>oatmeal with peanut butter and banana
both shockingly filling, sometimes i skip lunch because it's such a rich breakfast.

My breakfast yesterday. I ended up skipping lunch.

>ufhghs dietary cowestawal giv u bade cowestwalhs

>coweshtul es gud fo u jo wogun say so

That's not healthy or filling.

Do you eat breakfast at 3 am?

>filling
So you eat when you're not hungry just because it's when you're "supposed" to eat? How fat are you?
>not healthy
Prove it, fat boy.

Eggs are among the healthiest foods on the planet. Best protein, tons of vitamins and other nutrients. Cholesterol is a mixed bag and research isn't solid on eggs as a risk factor. Some research suggests 2 eggs daily actually lower bad cholesterol in healthy adults. Personally, I eat 3 eggs a day. If I want more I add just the egg whites to those 3 whole eggs.

oatmeal

A banana, an orange, and a glass of water. I don't do hard labor for my job though.

Correct.
According to recent studies, 2 eggs is the weekly limit for adults.

nutritionfacts.org/video/plant-protein-preferable/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-cholesterol-patently-false-and-misleading-claims/
nutritionfacts.org/video/estrogen-in-meat-dairy-and-eggs/
nutritionfacts.org/video/who-says-eggs-arent-healthy-or-safe/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-choline-and-cancer/
nutritionfacts.org/video/how-the-egg-board-designs-misleading-studies/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-vs-cigarettes-in-atherosclerosis/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-diabetes/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-arterial-function/
nutritionfacts.org/video/debunking-egg-industry-myths/
nutritionfacts.org/video/carcinogenic-retrovirus-found-in-eggs/
nutritionfacts.org/video/egg-industry-response-to-choline-and-tmao/

jej

Yeah, but there's always a "recent study" telling us either how good or how bad eggs are.

Do the older studies not count once the "recent studies" come out?

>nutritionfacts.org

Wow. You just shut this down with all those facts.

"NutritionFacts.org is awebsiterun by Dr. Michael Greger who is the author of several books promoting strict veganism as a cure for many ailments. While eating a diet high in fruits and vegetables and low in red meats is scientifically proven to be beneficial, Dr. Greger takes it to a higher level promoting a 100% plant based diet..."

They don't, but that doesn't stop the GMO crybabies or the anti-vaxxers from dredging up horrible old 1960's studies and acting like it's a big deal

Not to get behind either of the groups you menton, but they didn't just suddenly start doing science in 1990. If somebody wants to claim an older study is invalid, "Its old" is not a logical argument.

"It's old" is not a logical argument but neither is "THIS NEW STUDY IS TRASH LOOK AT WHAT THIS OLD STUDY SAYS"

Was it autism?

Nice attempt to misdirect and poison the well

>reads wikipedia article on logical fallacies once

beans with bagels

I'm not the one throwing around phrases like "poisoning the well" and posting argument pyramids

Learn to read.

Eggs objectively increase cholesterol, this isn't mixed at all. The only research that says otherwise are studies where people's cholesterol is either not measured baseline or they have insanely high amounts to begin with

>I eat 3 eggs a day
No you don't. No one who says they eat X amount every day actually does and I assume you're a shill

>>>/global/rules/6

>can't dispute any evidence in question

>better attack the presenter of the argument!!!

What? Why would I lie about it? I seriously do eat 3 eggs a day for breakfast. Sometime I go months without a day where I don't eat eggs.

And before you ask, I'm 6ft 155 pounds.

"""""evidence"""""

>Why would I lie about it?
Because that's what shills do. I'm not being entirely serious though. It just reminds me of people who say they do actually eat dozens of eggs daily and are obviously lying through their teeth

Attacking the presenter is a perfectly valid argument when the presenter is the only or primary source of the information; in this case attacking the presenter is attacking the information, and invalid information invalidates the argument.
not that (you) care about that, but it's worth a post.

Yogurt with granola or grapenuts in it and a piece of fruit. I eat this nearly every day before work. Its easy and quick to eat. Would recommend making your own granola, I add extra almonds.

So it's really that hard to believe a guy eats three eggs a day? lmao egg shilling in full effect here on /ck CALL IT OUT

Pertinent to the OP: A bowl of honey nut cheerios and whole milk, with honey slathered on top, coupled with about 10 almonds (non-activated), an apple, and a cup of fresh-ground coffee.

It makes up for the utter destruction I subject my body to later in the day, meaning i dont eat lunch.

You will find this breakfast quite satisfactory.

In my experience, 99% of people shill because they're afraid to admit to themselves that whatever they're shilling is actually bad for them. But I didn't make any outrageous claims like 10 eggs a day, I think 3 isn't such a big deal honestly.

The presenter is a secondary source with 95% of the narration simply being direct quotation of the nutrition science literature and publicly available FOIA documents. Did you even watch a single video?

what the fuck would he be shilling for? The egg industry?

Except it's not the primary source you dumbass

Had you actually bothered to review any of the evidence you'd realize that

Not that (You)'d care considering how fucking stupid you are, but it's worth a post

Egg council creeps in full damage control mode

But in reality, where the sane dwell both mentally and physically, it's not worth the post.

I am sorry for your loss.

what the fuck is this thread
if youre worried about cholesterol then just take out the fucking yolks dude
i never use more than one since i dont like my egg dishes to be too rich
eggs are like build a bear except its build a nutrition
fucking tarts

My go to are

22grams Greek yogurt+100grams banana+ some nuts that add up to 10g of fat (current 14g walnuts)

Or
2 hard boiled eggs+1/4 cup steel cut oats+40 grams blueberries.
Both are easy to premake, filling, and healthy

>butt en relity wer da sayan dwel boat mently n fizikly it no wort da pos

>100grams banana
What do you do if your bananas are 101g? Shave a bit off?

lol the OP is asking for healthy and filling, and you just said don't eat "unless you're actually hungry or doing manual labor for your job" which, while whether or not it is sound advice, is not a very good answer to their question. I personally agree with the other guy though, that's not healthy or filling.

follow this advice if you want to be a soyboy like this guy

SCIENCE IS ONLY GOOD IF YOU ARE IMPARTIAL TO THE OUTCOME WHICH THIS GUY IS CLEARLY BIASED AF HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN TRUTH BUT CONFIRMATION OF HIS OWN IDEAS THROUGH CHERRY PICKING DATA.

I eat breakfast and weigh less than you. My goto breakfast is 2 eggs, 3 bacon, 2 toast, 1 fruit. Lots of energy in one meal, perfect for when you have to walk two miles before breakfast.

>hasn't taken the egg whites pill
enjoy your lank player

so are eggs healthy or not?

good or bad cholesterol?

Like all foods, they can be good or bad, but are fine when eaten in moderation with a well-balanced diet.
Most people tend to forget this when they are trying to push an agenda, like that guy posting 'nutritionfacts.org' disinformation ITT

that looks good, i'd want some kind of bread though for those yolks

Four eggs over easy, toast with Marmite plus avocado and tomato, fried chorizo patty.

Two eggs with two smoked turkey sausages and a bowl of banana oatmeal.

I eat eggs literally everyday and my HDL is quite low

Studies are rubbish... (Whoever paid for the study gets the exact results they were looking to push; the pork councel's study says beef is bad).

This but some days I just skip the OJ

2 scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, chives or dill on toasted rye bread, with a cup of tea and piece of fresh fruit/berries.

2 dicks in your mouth

I say eggs and toast with anything else you want to add to that

Honestly, I'm a not a weeb and I pretty much hate weeb cooking, but they like to have soup for breakfast and i think that's just fine.

so, eat soup.

Do you wash your soup pot after breakfast?

people have been eating eggs for a millennia, you can all fuck off with that health shit