Best Last Meals

Who had the best last meal and why is the right answer John Wayne Gacy?
>12 Fried Shrimp
>1 Bucket Original Recipe (KFC)
>French Fries
>1 Pound of Strawberries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45hM7iAkjk8
youtube.com/watch?v=vk_UpsTBBoo
youtube.com/watch?v=fcTC7RkmHac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Angel Nieves Diaz

Nothing.

To be fair, if I was on death row, I would not be in the mood to eat.

>if I was on death row, I would not be in the mood to eat.
youtube.com/watch?v=45hM7iAkjk8

>not a single olive with the pit inside

Pussy. I'd ask for some three shrimp tacos, a cheeseburger with onion rings and a Large Coke, a Hershey bar, and a side of bacon.

>wasting your last meal on faggoty arthouse bullshit
user pls
youtube.com/watch?v=vk_UpsTBBoo

my favorite is the one where a texas inmate ordered two chicken fried steaks, a triple-meat bacon cheeseburger, fried okra, a pound of barbecue, three fajitas, a meat lover's pizza, a pint of ice cream and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts., and then he refused to eat any of it.

it's the reason texas banned the last meal

so criminals are assholes who knew

>this is why we can't have nice things

nice.

Aladdin seemed like a nice guy desu.
>tfw white and suburban and this is all I know of crime
youtube.com/watch?v=fcTC7RkmHac

But....being killed when you have not been previously killed anyone is different.

I think that the taste of the food would taste like shit due to the guilt.

You're going to be dead in a few minutes anyway, just don't think about it. Guilt might be a serious problem if you have years to dwell on it, but in any given single one hour timespan you should be able to not feel guilt.

>banning the last meal
>not just making it a free lunch for the guards
Take any chance you can to be stupid. That's the Texan way!

>in any given single one hour timespan you should be able to not feel guilt

t. Veeky Forums

Wouldn't you throw it all back up once they give you the seyrum?

Or back of the days of old sparky? When the volts are coursing through your body, the mashed slop of your meal churns and churns until it races back up your esophagus all over the floor.

Stress-vomiting?

Anyone?

not the same day most often. Sad truth is the usually don't give you food day of.

Why would they, you evacuate your bowels upon death, doubt the cleaning staff wants to clean that shit up

I thought they put a plug in

I think you're forgetting that anyone bad enough to murder likely is also capable of enjoying a Big Mac after the fact.

I'm not sure if the lethal injection makes you vomit.
I'm sure at least one of them ate it and then puked after, either out of stress or in protest.
When people would be electrocuted in the chair their eyes would pop out so masks were used. If they did vomit the bag would retain it to some degree.

If you're gonna go through all the trouble of electrocuting somebody in a special chair, I'm sure you're willing to take the 15 minutes to mop after.

>inb4 anyone mentions Jeffery Dhamer. A MASSIVELY glaring exception to this discussion

Ok, maybe I'm thinking too much into it.

The fact that I might not want a last meal might be just me.

>that delivery by Hank
perfect

>3 McChickens
>2 slices of go'za
>1 Welldone sirloin steak with A1 sauce
>2L of Bang's™ Rootbeer
>Ramen sundae
>Bulgogi and refuse to eat it