Fiction vs Nonfiction

Fiction vs Nonfiction.

Which is more patrician?

Napoleon Bonaparte once pronounced that novels were 'for ladies' and told his librarian to give his soldiers history books.
"Men should read nothing else."

>read to enjoy
and this is whats wrong with post modernism

A healthy mix of both
I really like reading history, however reading nothing but history would make me want to an hero

false dilemma. all nonfiction is fiction.

Others are free to do as they please, but I pick this. I do have a bias to non-fiction, something like this:
- 90 percent non-fiction
- 10 percent fiction
And non-fiction contains more scientific works as philosophical ones.

Daily reminder that fiction is for brainlets.

What's some patrish non-fic?

Napoleon is hardly a good example of how to be a man.

>Nonfiction
>real
okay.

>Nonfiction
>read in any order
never post this image agen

It is no question that the overwhelming majority of non-fiction (obviously excluding scientific and academic literature and philosophy) aiming on mentally challenged individuals. The question, however, is not in regard of mental abilities, but in regard of patriciandom. And once again we find the poor in spirit non-fiction readers, that simply could not be the part of the patriciate.

Napoleon also used to brought a copy of Young Werther to any of his campaigns so...

Why?
Itt. Razkolnikov

Napoleon brought a shit ton of novels with him everywhere he went.

I can only read fiction that interests me, and usually only for pleasure. I recently dropped Crime and Punishment, I just can't commit to a novel I'm not enjoying.

I share about the same ratio as this guy.

My nigga right here

you need to go back

What do you call fiction that is only used as background to present a discussion about non fiction themes

Let's see....

Real information vs some faggy story imagined some fruitcake

Fiction is for children.

fiction, of course

weak af

It's true though

>Which is more patrician?

Non-fiction is always objectively more patrician than fiction.

I only read non-fiction books published before 1800 because I'm not interested in our current understanding of the world but I'm also not a faggot to read fiction.

I didn't know he was a tranny.

Nonfiction is fiction about nonfiction; it is the phenomenological experience (a) of the nonficitional (b) which is itself fictional (c), expressed in a narrative form which is itself a fictional representation (d).

Nonfiction: fictional experience (a)(c) of reality (b) expressed through fiction (d)

NF = Reality (b) experienced (a)(c) and expressed through fiction (d).

NF = A fictional experience (a)(c) and expression (d) of reality (b).

NF = Transmission of Fiction (a)(c)(d) as Reality (b).

Reality is fictional and fiction becomes reality.

Life imitates art and art imitates life.

Life is art is fiction.

I don't like fiction. Non-fiction, what has happened and will happen in the world, on-going events are much more interesting to me.

XX9825426
*tips fedora*

The most patrician is realizing that the best fiction in actually non-fiction in disguise

There's more truth is some fictional novels than in any nonfiction I've read. Nonfiction is regularly written for the lowest common denominator, and most of its bullshit anyway.

I only really read non fiction to be honest. I tend to read a mainly about monarchs and majority of the time they're more interesting then most fiction to me. Even more so when you take a second and realise oh they actually did this, this happened.