Does anyone have read this book? should I give it a try?

Does anyone have read this book? should I give it a try?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-more-beneficial-in-life-a-high-EQ-or-IQ/answer/Jordan-B-Peterson?srid=ne1q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brainlets trying to justify their brainletism with psuedoscience. Don't waste your time OP. The very name "Emotional Intelligence" is a misnomer.

>not having enough emotional intelligence to realize that OP want just that sort of reply and is entirely on your side

does have read

sweetie...

>emotional intelligence
stopped reading there

ok, sorry.
Have someone read...*

HAS

>just got 104 as your IQ test result? No worries man, check out this shit I made up for people like us:D It can matter more than IQ!:D

I have 140 EQ Ask Me Anything.

so have you read or not

quora.com/What-is-more-beneficial-in-life-a-high-EQ-or-IQ/answer/Jordan-B-Peterson?srid=ne1q

Take it from JBP the clinical psychologist, if not le anti-pomo man :DD.

lol EQ is just as much a made up abstract measurement as IQ. you can't dismiss one without the other.

t. nigger

no
t. superior IQ asian

>Take it from JBP the clinical psychologist, if not le anti-pomo man :DD
sort your resentment out

t. Abdul the asian guy

155 reporting in, step aside son.

wowe. if you sound the words out phonetically, it'll help with your comprehension.
>tfw low IQs try to shitpost

I may not be able to do math or philosophy, engineering or writing, but man am I sensitive to intelligence!

>when dum-dummies Abdul tries to sound smart

104 is still more intelligent than the main, not by a great margain but still

I listened to the audiobook probably ten years ago. At that time there were quite some useful and new things in there for a guy like me then with a crippling superiority complex due to being good at technical subjects.

EQ was even mentioned in my English class 13 years ago. I think the concept of considering social competence important is useful. Contrasting it with IQ is unnecessary.

Overall, the book is a bit lengthy for what it provides, and it has a certain worldview agenda that I don't like so much.

The best book for better understanding human interaction in my view is Impro by Keith Johnstone, although a bit disorganized. The concept of status transactions as being central to human interactions is very useful.

>Contrasting it with IQ is unnecessary
Looks like the author wasn't of the same opinion.

Avoid psychology books.

t.Psychologist

>The best book for better understanding human interaction in my view is Impro by Keith Johnstone, although a bit disorganized. The concept of status transactions as being central to human interactions is very useful.
Anything else like this?

Contrasting it with IQ was probably one of the main reasons it even entered public discourse in the first place. I don't think it's such a bad idea to sacrifice a fraction of the integrity of your work if it'll make a huge difference in appeal. If you're a NASA scientist part of your job includes coming up with a cute acronym in order to make all your calculations and hard work marketable.