Now that this is settled and we all ageee on the rankings, let's move on to vegetables

Now that this is settled and we all ageee on the rankings, let's move on to vegetables.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
mysupremacy.com/natural-testosterone-booster/
fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lemon and lime at bottom
bet you'd change your mind if you had scurvy, nigger

Do we rank them based on taste, texture, health benefits or all of those combined?

Because fuck anyone who says that lemons or limes are subhuman tier. I eat them regularly.

Then you got sugary, babby-tier fruits near the top. Let the adults pick their fruits first and then you can eat your ananas in the corner.

>watermelon not at the subhuman level
>tomatoes this low

P L E B

>food tier list
>guaranteedreplies.jpg

This, I want to visit OPs house and smash his dishes.

DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT LEMON AND LIMES

bait thread but came here 2 say that dragon fruit is trash

It's ze maintenance man. He knows I like orange.

Where does this go?

>tomatos and watermelon not god tier

its dangerous to let kids in the kitchen

into the trash

>Dragon fruit
>god tier
m8...

Is this bait or something? Surely no one can have tastes this horrible.

>Dragonfruit on top
Absolutely the FUCK not!

>pears and strawberries in lowtier
I know this is bait but come on nigger

>thinking dragonfruit is better than kiwifruit
>nectarine not even on the list
>or passionfruit

congrats, you almost made a ranking that's completely wrong, hell all of the "subhuman" should be at least high tier.

>tomato is a fruit

>Raspberries
>Shit tier

Literally who are you.

it actually is, google it.

Where would you rank breadfruit? I just got a couple because they were a dollar.

no one seriously thinks dragonfruit is anything more than a cool novelty.

I haven't seen a list more wrong since the polls from October 2016. Holy shit.

>tomatoes and peppers
>fruits in the gastronomical sense

And where the hell are cranberries on that list?

Well, not the white flesh one anyways. Red flesh is best.

High or god tier. Slice that bitch into some round, flatten it out like a tostone, and then fry it. Top with fresh chopped garlic and chile.

I'd bet you'd like it if you had some kind of disease and needed it as emergency substance

L-lewd

>Being this autistic

Tomatoes are objectively fucking trash, kill yourselves

Somebody has never had a fresh garden tomato. Just bite into that shit, serve with salt. Seriously though, try it. I'm saying this for your own good.

>SHREK TIER

>why should I eat onions?
Based on a study conducted by Iranian scientists, they've found that the equivalent of 1 onion a day in humans increased serum testosterone in rats by nearly 300%.
It has also been shown by small groups of communities to stop balding, as well as grow hair back when applied on the balding areas, however, no major studies have been conducted on this, but you can probably guess (((why))).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
mysupremacy.com/natural-testosterone-booster/
fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels

>do is have to be raw?
Yes. The study was conducted with raw onions. Cooked onions could possibly work but most onion men find it unlikely.

>how much should I eat?
Roughly 1g per KG of bodyweight. A normal sized onion should suffice.

>How do I eat it?
Some anons have suggested dicing it and mixing with foods. Others have suggested blending it in a smoothie with other vegetables and fruits, bananas in particular. Some have suggested submerging it in lime juice to neutralize the sharp taste. If you have really big balls you can just eat it raw, some anons who have done this reported that it begins to taste good once you get used to it.

>How do I get rid of onion breath?
Cinnamon, lime juice, and nutmeg have all been recommended to neutralize the taste and smell.

>what are some common effects?
Different onion lads have reported random aggression, higher lifts, quicker recovery, and less insomnia, please contribute by posting your effects to perhaps convince onionlets to join us.

How come there's no cotton candy grapes on god tier lvl?

>lemon tomato chili at subhuman level
Truly an absolute utter poofter cunt

theres nothing better than sliced tomatoes and sliced onions (both raw) seasoned with salt, oregano and drizzled with extra virgin olive oil
then you pick up a piece of good bread and soak it on the leftover juices