Britsna/ck/ - Sour Edition

So, in Tesco earlier and I fancied something sour, but Haribo don’t cut, so I checked the import section and I’m a bit out my depth. Going to go back tonorrow and get some, but I was looking for recommendations based on this photo I took?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Haribo-Fried-Eggs-Bulk-Bag/dp/3621813632
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get the hate for Haribo. The regular gummy bears have a chew and sourness other brands can't compete with.

Everything there is american...

I like them, don’t get me wrong. I just want something that will draw my cheeks together. Last thing I got that I liked were raspberry and blueberry gummy bottles, but even they weren’t that sour just tart.

The sourest thing I’ve ever tried is Lemon Sherbet hard boiled sweets from a little independent sweet shop in Stirling.

Speaking of, anywhere I can just buy the fried eggs? I fucking love those.

>checked out the inport section
No shit, sherlock.

Yeah. That's what the import section is, dummy!

Pick n mix, m8. I don’t think the do just the fried eggs in bags, though I would be glad to be proved wrong.

Also, speaking of Tesco, these are delish

Warheads are very sour. Pretty gross though.

Thanks, worth a try at least.

>so indecesive that cannot buy/ research candy on your own

I know you are sad jamal left you but you got to make your own decesions now

>decesions

>I don’t think the do just the fried eggs in bags
Own-brand stuff has them. Look down the crisps/sweets/chocolate aisle.

>I know you are sad jamal left you but you got to make your own decesions now
> Can't spell
> Can't punctuate
Wow, american """""""""""education''''''''''' is suffering hard.

Why not just buy some low fat sour cream and eat it with a baked potato or someshit?

Would make you less of a fatass than eating crisps or haribos or wahtever

You forgot >indecesive

I didn’t want to totally strip the retard of his dignity.
These people need help.

I'm from Israel but hey if that makes you feel better then good on you.

>from Israel

That's even worse than being an amerimutt. Try again, Schlomo.

Because I want to try some sour candy, not eat a meal.

I bought the sugar-free watermelon ones, I’m not spending upwards of £10 on sweets that might be shit.

I like those honey mustard pretzels

Fucking kike, omg. The US of A need to be special sort of retarded to be controlled by stupid faggots like you. Go and burn yourself in an oven you fucking baby killer.

This is all the worst American food on one shelf

> Country full of emigrants from america
Your genes are weak, then.

The “lol
going to the shop lads what do you want lads lol haha freddo lad haha” posts have birthed their own threads. Outstanding.

Oh fuck. I would finish that in one sitting and then have reggrets

Man do I miss the british snacks. You lads sure know how to make tons of candies that taste one better than the other.

Regular Warheads are pretty sour, but I have no idea how sour the chewy ones are. Toxic Waste is kind of sour, but I'm not a huge fan. If you're looking for recommendations for anything, not just sour stuff, get a root beer and Butterfinger. Avoid Hershy's anything. Reese's is overrated, it's generally ok, but nothing special. Snyder's pretzel pieces are bretty gud, and the rest of the stuff on that shelf is alright, but nothing that will impress you.

Solid advice, thanks. The watermelon Icebreakers were OK. I like pretzels, so I'll try them for sure. You can get 4 bottles of Bundaberg root beer from the soda aisle for 3 bongs, it's my regular treat.

>reggrets
Underrated post.

Cherry bakewells are the best.

>not three kilos of foam prawns and bananas
ur mum m8

amazon.co.uk/Haribo-Fried-Eggs-Bulk-Bag/dp/3621813632

Reminder

If you have it in yours try Frugo, it's a polish drink and it's great, tastes like cocktail mix and perfect for sweet or sour

>22 New
>none secondhand
Nah, I'll pass.

>not a box of 50 tunnocks teacakes

>not 500 meters of curly whirlys

Fucking hell. You can still get 3 creme eggs for a pound at easter, how do they justify this?

That's a race I'd win m8.

You want a secondhand giant bag or Haribo?

Depends if they haven't nibbled off all the whites

I'm selling one on Ebay which is just whites, ate all the yolks.

The monstrous nature of man knows no bounds.