Is it true that the fastest way to a person's heart is through their stomach?

Is it true that the fastest way to a person's heart is through their stomach?

really depends on the weapon

normalfag meme

we /k/ now

At least it's 100% confirmed it's a good idea to talk complicated business with well fed people.

I have a few work gfs

I tell people I know we are really dating to hide the shame of how chronically unlovable and single I am

>on lunch
dumb onposter

>tfw she buys me mille feuille on daily basis
>tfw I f@*ki% hate it
>tfw mille feuille is the only thing available on our workplace cafeteria
>awesome women nice human being she bakes delicious makrout but sadly too old for marriage
>probably I will force my self to eat mf till the end of the year
>mille feuille isn't the fastest way to a person's heart
>makrout is

>f@*ki%
what did this lesbian mean by this?

>I am ashamed of being single
Why are westerners so weird? In the Middle-East many people remain single up to their 40's even and no one gives a shit. I myself have never even had a girlfriend and I am 26, I am not worried about it nor am I ashamed. There is a good time for everything, there is more to life than girls.

The middle east has a different value structure that doesn't reward and romanticise reckless relationships at younger ages. Being in a society where you are equal with your partner means you both need to be romantically competent, or it would at least be an advantage for the relationship. Westerners also aren't as directly aggressive as a cultural group, and so feminine judgment is what works best to weed out men who aren't fit to mate.

Can someone explain the OP image? I can't undersyand normalfag memes

kys faggot

>can't undersyand normalfag memes
Friendly reminder not to spoon feed newfags.

Lol, the fuck is your problem.

What the fuck is a work husband?

>fastest way to a person's heart is through their stomach
Yeah. There's no more clear cut way to tell someone that you care about them than to cater to their very specific food-related needs.
Regardless of how un-picky people are, everyone's got favorites, and at the same time, everyone could also afford to eat better.

Workplace dynamics always involve food out of necessity. You really know nothing about their personal life beyond a few interesting anecdotes, but you do know their food preferences because you probably have had at least one meal together. Food is the great unifier.

Literally every woman I've fucked, of which four poor unfortunate unfulfilled creatures exist, slept with me on the first day that I cooked them something.

These range from girls who had known me for only a couple weeks to girls who I'd known for years.

I think it had less to do with the food and more to do with them watching me cook. Like it was a strip show. They sit there sipping whatever alcohol, watching you use your hands, looking like you know what you're doing.

Certainly the alcohol helps, but I've gotten plenty of girls drunk and shit goes nowhere. But once I start pulling pans out of the cupboard...

Hell, if you aren't a middle-of-the-road chubby guy like me and are thin or in shape then I'm sure you could get away with making a box of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese and get the same results.

>and so feminine judgment is what works best to weed out men who aren't fit to mate.
This sounds absolutely horrible.

>letting your wife work
Fucking infidels don’t know shit about taking care of your women

Yes. It doesn't even have to be good food.

Touching my genitals usually does the trick.

Please be in London (male).

Texas, also (male). I do swing both ways if that makes you feel better.

>work husband
what the fuck is that?

A form of platonic cuckolding.

If she's texting you at 915 she needs to get back to work and stay off the fucking phone.

work husbands

New thing not many people have heard

Basically a member of the opposite (male) sex that is also a coworker. They share a rapport that both knowingly engage in thanks to the nature of being coworkers and only seeing each other in "work mode"

Essentially, a harmless elevated orbiter.

Of course, you can never tell. I believe things change during afterhours.

>t. post 2010s poster

It's true!

thats called being a cuck

>feminine judgment
getting drunk and sleeping with 20 different guys in a single night and then going to the free abortion clinic 5 months later?

It’s a dangerous line to walk. Thats what Jim from The Office was at the beginning

its that pesky coworker whos always around your gf at her job. they have the same shifts and usually go to lunch together or with other coworkers of the same shift. he buys her lunch when shes back at the office or brings her back coffee or snacks. you hate his guts.

so, a beta orbiter in a professional setting?

Nah the fastest way would be through the nose breh breh

I have no idea either, we've had too large of an inflow of outside memes to keep up nowadays.

yes

Never realized it but you're on to something there. Hell I've pulled tail making hamburger helper.

A girl always told me to learn how to cook because girls find it attractive. I thought that was a meme.

Oh shit i'm that guy at work.
I touched your girlfriends no-one when we made out after a couple of after work drinks two years ago.

Her Boobs. I touched her boobs.
Autocorrect for the English keyboard is strange on my phone.

I touched a coworkers no-one once too. It's a slippery slope

Fuck off Jessy. I know its you

Ok ladies of Veeky Forums here's a bit of advice for you. The way to a man's heart is not through his stomach. It's through his taint. Show it some love and he'll be yours forever.

What do you guys commonly cook when a girl started working at your place 6 months ago, flirted with you for 3 months while engaged (still) to another man that you didn't find out about until after those 3 months--who was always referenced to as her "friend" when she talked about doing things--and then went cold turkey on, so you went cold turkey in return, and now whenever you pass each other there's an awkward ignoring of one another and possibly a random bump and look into each others eyes, and a quick glance away as you both try to hurry past one another?

I'm thinking spaghetti.

Americans stuff their stomach full of saturated fat an carbohydrates, this blocks the aorta so nothing gets into the heart.

>this blocks the aorta so nothing gets into the heart.

Is this why it's so hard to find love?

ಥ_ಥ

Keep your chin up user, he's out there somewhere.

>hating vanilla slice

Glad to hear you saved money on ever needing a vasectomy user

>this blocks the aorta

While that is possible, you're most likely thinking of coronary artery disease. The aorta is not a coronary artery.

>he's

(つ﹏