Sriracha

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/jp/thread/10807511
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a sauce.
Good thread OP

why?

Over-rated hispter meme sauce that quickly loses what little appeal it has.

Best thing to put on your food at Tasty Burger. Where my Boston bros at

wow i’ve never seen this thread before
great post O.P. :D :D

if your chinese food place doesnt have this sauce then leave

It's perfectly fine. Not anything wonderful but not shit either.

This photo upsets me
A christmas tree is supposed to look nice and homey and friendly not slick and sexy with some big-ass whore next to it
I love christmas

Yup. It has a very distinct flavour profile that works exceptionally well with fast dining and meals with high fat/protein content. Not so great besides that.

What else there to discuss about it?
I think the culture of Sriracha and production is more interesting than the sauce itself. The fast proliferation of it as a "meme sauce" is head-spinning, and the fact that so much is produced per year in the USA-based plant, it has degraded the air quality to burnt garlic; this is the only thing left to discuss.

White guy here. Let me tell you about sriracha since I've had some experience with it before. It's a ridiculously spicy Chinese hot sauce made from an ancient secret recipe, very hard to find in the US. In fact, I had to specially request it from the wise old Chinese woman behind the counter at this little hole-in-the-wall Asian food store. Normally they probably wouldn't sell it to your average white person, but luckily she likes me enough since I'm very well versed with Asian food and culture. But be warned, it is VERY hot, over 9000 on the scoville scale if I had to guess. I tried of a spoonful of it straight once. Worst mistake of my friggin' life. I spent the next 10 hours crying like a baby while my ex wife and her son brought me glasses of ice water and wet towels to cool me down. We actually considered going to the emergency room my tongue was burning so mental. Never again with this shit. Never again.

it is compliant

I agree, everything in that image looks fake. I'm an edgy atheist most of the year but christmas is dank.

>big glob of peanut butter
do americans really do this?

of course

Fucking hate it when Xhao's doesn't have big whore ass sauce

>College, sauce edition.

I make sriracha peanut butter ramer with just enough water for the noodles and to liquify the peanut butter.

OBESED

>what is peanut sauce

this girl called ticks that killed herself said that she made that sauce a meme in this board like 5 years ago. she's dead now. she was a /jp/ user

if I wanted to eat rancid dogshit with grass why not step outside?

I put it on my eggs for breakfast.

Yeah and my friend was the inventor of the game where you take turns shouting "penis" louder

It's fine.

It's meme sauce. I still cringe when I see people wearing the sriracha shirt that sold like A ZILLION FUCKING SHIRTS when it was at urban outfitters a decade ago

That's crazy, I knew a girl called ticks that also killed herself who said that she made

ah fuck it, I can't finish the joke. Your friend was a dumb fucking liar and I'm glad she's dead for lying about that shit. T. I'm only 30 and I know your friend is full of shit, 5 years ago you faggots were both in middle school

urban outfitters bush-era sriracha shirts are like the beatles albums of t-shirts. they were never really that good, but once someone puts them on, you have to be like, oh, nice beatles album/sriracha shirt, where did you get that?

nyahhh the thrift store, user, i got it for like 20 bucks!

cool because they were like 30 bucks when they were first sold, you got a really good deal on an old shirt that everyone's seen

what? no. i didn't really know her. i used to read her tweets. and she spent a lot of time online so i wouldn't be surprised if for some reason she posted something like that repeatedly. she was a bit older than me, so i think she would have been like 30 now. here's a thread about her: warosu.org/jp/thread/10807511

When I want an Asian kick but don't want the saltiness of soy sauce
Siracha adds a flavorable asianess to any dish

Ohhh... is that some b-bait, m-master?
NYPA nigger

Let's break down that "any dish"
>2% sriracha
>
>56% ameriturd

tasty in mayo. If I have a bottle of this and a jar of mayonnaise, im GOING to mix them together and make spicy tuna salad until the jar is empty

it's good. everyone here hates it because it's popular. It's not ridiculously hot but it's hot enough for me.

This is top tier aioli. I put cajun, lime juice, salt, and black pepper with that mix. Great for yam fries, sandwiches.

Thank you. I’m tired of whores ruining everything

While people may be sceptical of this, it's more than possible for a single person to force a meme on a slow board like Veeky Forums.

Me and a tripfag called LAMMJohnson essentially forced the popularity of the programming language 'Haskell' in /g/'s Daily Programming Threads around 2011.

Goes good with some stuff and shit with others. Louisiana hot sauce easily beats it in flavor.