Are there any adverse effects from consuming raw leafy vegetables on a daily basis?

Are there any adverse effects from consuming raw leafy vegetables on a daily basis?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/overdosing-on-greens/
nutritionfacts.org/questions/how-much-cruciferous-is-too-much/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You might live longer than you want to

Gassiness, green and runny poops.

To be honest vegetables are good for you but if you want to feel fine mix up your meals and don't eat the same exact thing every day.

But I'm already doing that

nutritionfacts.org/video/overdosing-on-greens/

nutritionfacts.org/questions/how-much-cruciferous-is-too-much/

Certain greens like kale can be bad for your thyroid if it’s already wonky

>shilling this crackpot again

Yes, pesticides

nitrates.

Broccoli is not leafy and cauliflower isnt even green

Makes you look like a bigger fag than you already are.

Flares up every chronic inflammatory digestive disease from the throat down.

Damn I miss eating raw vegetables

Who told you cauliflower was green?

>cauliflower isnt even green
>Who told you cauliflower was green?
Say what?!

some raw leafy greens (kale and spinach off the top of my head) are relatively high in oxalates, which build up over time and can result in kidney stones but other than that, eat as much as you want my dude.

It depends on how much you consume. You can kill yourself if you eat too much over a long period of time. But, that's like 3lbs of kale for a month or something like that.

You will turn into a soyboy numale hipster

t. never seen anything but florets in the grocery store

Raw carrots used to be my favorite but I have to cook all my veggies to not make my TMD flare up

most greens are better not cooked but slightly wilted

nothing wrong with a salad at each meal, but if you only eat that you will shit yourself

He backs up every claim with sources :-)

Fractal vegetables are pretty kick ass

He's a snake oil salesman out to sell his books, and will invent whatever facts he finds necessary to prove that a meat free diet is the fountain of youth.
>wtf I'm vegan now

Kek

Most people don't eat nearly enough leafy greens. You would have to be eating pounds of raw broccoli before any issues would arise, assuming you're eating other foods as well. And wash your food before you eat it.

Well if vegans and vegetarians are any indication it turns you into a whiny self righteous cunt

>100% of the proceeds Dr. Greger receives from all his books is donated to charity.

Most of them don't eat greens regularly. Look at Asians if you want to see what green eaters are like.

since when are "cups" a reliable method of quantification.

At least until recently, Americans have rarely used kitchen scales at home.

that may be, but how much is a cup of broccoli? someone must have noticed that this method is unreliable.

However much you want it to be :-)

A lot of veggies taste pretty good when they're raw. I would thinly slice or chop em up to make it easier to chew thoroughly.
I get gassy when I eat too much kale or cabbage, having a cup of peppermint tea after eating seems to help.

Says the person bitching about vegans on a post that said nothing about vegans
Not even vegan but meat eaters have become just as whiny